<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

I just checked our index & the recipe has not yet been posted. I will add it to our request list.

Instead of using the Search feature, it would be much faster to go to our Index thread: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121 Once the page is loaded, you can use your Browser's search (CTRL+F) and it will show you if that term appears on the page. HTH

Index is updated through post #2281.

hey everyone! i posted here a little while ago trying to get the receipe for the cheese orecchiette pasta gratin from the california grill and i was wondering if anyone had been successful with that? (it comes as a side with the Oak-fired Filet of Beef) I e-mailed the woman from the cali grill and she said due to proprietary reasons they couldn't give it out :worried:

i just thought maybe someone else on here had more info than i did???

seriously - the be-e-e-esst thing i ever ate in my life :thumbsup2 and i will even take a recipe that comes close to it - it was that good

THANKS!!!

Don't know if this has been requested before or if it is possible to get but, does anyone know the recipe for the goulash soup that used to be available from the counter service in Germany?

Don't know if this has been requested before or if it is possible to get but, does anyone know the recipe for the goulash soup that used to be available from the counter service in Germany?

I couldn't find this online for you. There were a couple links that might have had it at one time, but even the cached pages that came up on Google didn't work anymore. :(

I did find a few other versions, but since they weren't even "clone" recipes I've posted them in another thread for you: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=25853946#post25853946

I will add your request to our list in case it's in an old Disney cookbook or someone has it in their own, personal archives. ;)

I've searched and couldn't find it. Does someone please have the recipe for the chili at the Yacht and Beach Club?? My 7 yr old inhaled many bowls while we were there. I'd like to surprize him. Thanks.

I was checking my messages (am still down in Guyana) and this one had come from the Yacht and Beach Club Resort.

Chili
Yacht and Beach Club Resort

3 ½ lbs. Ground Beef
1 each Yellow onion, diced small
1 each Green Pepper, cleaned, diced small
24 oz. Tomato, crushed, canned
24 oz. Red Kidney Beans, canned
5 TBS. Tomato Paste
1 TBS. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Cumin
1 tsp. Granulated garlic
1 TBS. Worcestershire Sauce
To taste:
Salt & Black Pepper

In a large pot cook beef until brown. Drain fat. Add onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, garlic and Worcestershire. Cook for 30 minutes. Add green peppers & kidney beans. Cook for 20 minutes. Add salt & pepper to taste.

As far as some of the older dishes like the Valrhona Chocolate Cake - the chances are very small that anyone would have a recipe for it. The only possibility is to write a begging letter to Disney and hope someome still has it archived somewhere.

Hey Tatania...this is WAY OT but I saw on the news today that gas is only 15 cents/gallon in Venezula...is it like that in Guyana too?

Hi all, does anyone have the recipe for the potatoes that come with the NY strip at the Yachtmans Steakhouse? Or the "Onion Soup" that comes on the French menu at Chefs De' France?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Tatania...this is WAY OT but I saw on the news today that gas is only 15 cents/gallon in Venezula...is it like that in Guyana too?

Actually I just spoke to someone in Venezuela and gas is about 90 cents a gallon (about 15 cents a liter) and is heavily subsidized. There are no oil reserves in Guyana so they pay about $4.45 a gallon. Not that many people have or need cars. There's mini buses on all the main streets (like the maxi-taxi's in Trinidad) and you just flag them down. A ride is about 30 cents and though they follow a certain route, thye'll let you off anywhere on that route. Wish we had that kind of thing in America as I wouldn't use my car anymore.

Hi all, does anyone have the recipe for the potatoes that come with the NY strip at the Yachtmans Steakhouse? Or the "Onion Soup" that comes on the French menu at Chefs De' France?

Thanks in advance.

I've added your request for the "Potato Gratin with Diamond white cheddar" to our Request list. ( http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1777635 post #5)

The Soupe a L'Oignon Gratinee (Baked Onion Soup) can be found on page 105 of this thread.

Enjoy! :teeth:

Does Anyone Have The Recipe For The Cranberry Cole Slaw From Cape May
Hearts8701 posted this request & I'm placing it here for the sake of continuity. Does anyone know if this is a different dish than their Broccoli Cranberry Salad? That's the only thing I could find that was even close. :confused3 When checking to see if it was posted here, I found a few others in my "Boardwalk-Yacht-Beach Club" folder that haven't been posted yet.

= = = = = = = = = =
Broccoli salad is a very popular dish in this area at picnics during the summer. The recipe is very similar to this, and has onions & bacon but no cranberries. I've found that Disney's recipe always disappears more quickly than our "standard" version...and adding bacon to it (but not the onions) is even better! :thumbsup2

Broccoli Cranberry Salad
from Cape May Café

4 cups broccoli flowerettes (chopped fine)
¼ cup diced celery
8 oz. pkg. dried cranberries
¼ cup shelled sunflower seeds

Dressing:
1 cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup vinegar

In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cranberries, sunflower seeds and celery. Pour dressing over and toss. Keep refrigerated.

= = = = = = = = = =
ARUGULA AND PEAR SALAD WITH POMEGRANATE
Spoodles

½ c Balsamic vinegar
4 oz Arugula, washed well and dried
3 Seckel pears, peeled and sliced
Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
3 Tbl extra virgin olive oil
Juice of ½ a lemon
2 Tbl roasted walnut pieces
3 Tbl Gorgonzola cheese
1 pomegranate, seeded

Make Balsamic syrup by placing vinegar in a small saucepan and cooking over low heat until thickened (starts bubbling). Cool. Place the arugula and pears together in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Dress with olive oil and lemon juice. Divide salad onto 4 chilled plates and garnish with walnuts, cheese and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with a spoonful of balsamic syrup.

= = = = = = = = = =
Arugula Salad
from Disney's BoardWalk Resort
Yield: 8 servings.

½ lb fresh arugula leaves, cleaned
1/8 lb fresh spinach leaves, cleaned
½ c diced granny Smith apples
1/8 lb gorgonzola, crumbled
¼ c toasted walnuts

Warm bacon vinaigrette:

¼ lb applewood smoked bacon
¼ c diced Spanish onion
½ c white vinegar
1 Tbl white wine
1 Tbl finely chopped pimento
2 Tbl olive oil
2 Tbl sugar
1½ c chicken stock
2 tsp cornstarch
¼ c cold water
Dash garlic powder
¼ tsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp kosher salt
1/8 tsp freshly-cracked black pepper

1. To make vinaigrette, sauté bacon. Add onion, vinegar and wine. Add pimento and olive oil. Stir in sugar and chicken stock. Whisk cornstarch and cold water until completely blended. Add to chicken stock mixture. Add garlic powder, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.

2. Combine arugula and spinach in a large salad bowl. Ladle warm dressing over greens and toss to combine. Add apples, crumbled cheese and toasted walnuts.

= = = = = = = = = =
Banana Napoleons
Chef John State from Flying Fish Café
Serving Size: 6

Custard
3 large egg yolks
1½ cups heavy cream
1/3 cup sugar
1 vanilla bean -- OR
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Fillo Crisps
1½ tablespoons unsalted stick butter
3 sheets (17x12" each) fillo pastry, thawed -- cut in half crosswise
¼ cup confectioners' sugar

Caramel Sauce
1 cup sugar
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
½ cup heavy cream
2 large ripe bananas
unsweetened whipped cream -- garnish
grated chocolate -- garnish

Heat oven to 300º. Have ready an 8" square pan, a larger pan (13x9" works well) and 2 rimmed baking sheets (both same size). Line 1 baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.

Custard: Whisk yolks and ¼ cup cream in a medium bowl until blended. Set aside. Put remaining 1¼ cups cream in a medium bowl until blended. Set aside. Put remaining 1¼ cups cream and the sugar into a heavy 1 quart saucepan. If using vanilla bean, cut bean in half lengthwise, scrape seeds into saucepan and add bean. Watching carefully, bring just to boil, stirring once to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat. Discard bean. Gradually whisk about ¼ hot mixture into yolk mixture, then whisk yolk mixture into saucepan. If not using bean, whisk in extract. Skim any bubbles off top. Pour into 8" pan. Place into a larger pan. Place in oven and add hot tap water to large pan to come ½ up sides of 8" pan. Bake 30-40 minutes until custard is firm when gently shaken. Carefully lift 8" pan from water to a wire rack. Cool, cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until cold.

Fillo Crisps: Meanwhile increase oven to 375º and melt the butter. Stack fillo. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying. Remove 1 sheet to work surface, brush with butter, dust with confectioner sugar. Repeat with remaining fillo, stacking sheets on top of each other. Cut stack in quarters from the 12" side and in thirds from the 8½" side (you'll have 12 squares). Place stacks ½ inch apart on lined baking sheet. Cover with parchment paper or foil. Top with other baking sheet. Bake fillo until golden, 8-12 minutes (start checking after 8 minutes by lifting off top pan and paper. Fillo browns quickly). Remove stacks to a wire rack to cool.

Caramel Sauce: Stir sugar and butter in a heavy 2-3 quart saucepan over medium heat 3-6 minutes until caramel-colored. Slowly stir in cream (mixture will bubble vigorously). Boil 1 minute to thicken slightly.

To assemble: Cut custard into 6 rectangles (vanilla seeds will have settled to bottom). Using a wide straight-edged spatula, transfer 1 rectangle to each dessert plate. Drizzle a little Caramel Sauce around custard. Top each with a fillo crisp. Slice bananas into a bowl; gently stir in remaining caramel sauce. Spoon over each dessert. Top with another crisp, then the cream and grated chocolate.

<Source> Woman's Day

= = = = = = = = = =
Chocolate Coconut Confection Bars
from Yacht & Beach Club

3 cups graham cracker crumbs
2/3 cup butter, melted
½ cup sugar
¾ tsp. ground cinnamon
4½ cups sweetened flaked coconut
½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
½ cup chopped pecans
2 cans (14 oz EACH) sweetened condensed milk
Red and green jimmies or sprinkles, optional

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 13" X 9" pan with enough foil to overhang long sides by 2"; coat with cooking spray. Combine crumbs, butter, sugar, and cinnamon. Press onto bottom of pan.

Combine coconut, chips and pecans. Spread evenly over crumb mixture. Pour milk over coconut mixture. If desired, sprinkle with jimmies. Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned and center is just set. Cool. Using foil, lift from pan.

= = = = = = = = = =
Chocolate-dipped Almond Biscotti
from BoardWalk Bakery
Makes 36 biscotti.

¾ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
¾ cup sugar
4 large eggs
1 tbsp. vanilla
2 tsp. almond extract
3¾ cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. kosher salt
2 tsp. lemon zest
2 tsp. orange zest
1 cup almonds, toasted

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together, and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla, almond extract and lemon and orange zest, and beat until the mixture is combined (it will be soupy and a bit lumpy). Add half the flour mixture and beat until it is just combined. Use a wooden spoon to stir in the remaining flour mixture and the nuts. Shape the dough into two 15- x 3 1/2- x 1/2-inch logs and place them on the cookie sheet about 3 inches apart. Bake 32 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 hours.

Using a long serrated knife slice the logs diagonally into 1/2-inch slices. Arrange cut-side down on a baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 7 minutes. Flip the biscotti over and bake an additional 4 to 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.

Double Chocolate Coating -
6 oz. high-quality bittersweet chocolate
5 tbsp. unsalted butter
2 oz. white chocolate

Melt the bittersweet chocolate and butter in a double boiler over gently simmering water (or melt in a microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until nearly melted, then remove and stir until fully melted). Dip half of each biscotto in chocolate, then let dry on a cooling rack. Melt white chocolate in a double boiler over gently simmering water (or melt in a microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until nearly melted, then remove and stir until fully melted) and place in a pastry bag with a œne writing tip (or in a plastic freezer bag with a tiny piece of the corner cut off). Drizzle white chocolate over the dark chocolate.

= = = = = = = = = =
Cinnamon Yummies
from the BoardWalk Bakery
Serves 4

For the sweet dough:
¾ cup flour
2¼ cups bread flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon powdered milk
¾ teaspoon salt
6½ tablespoons butter, softened
1 package dry active yeast (¼ oz.)
2 eggs
½ cup water

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir until combined. Turn the dough out onto work surface and knead until soft and elastic, about 10 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit 30 minutes.

For the pan smear:
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened
6 tablespoons light brown sugar
1½ tablespoons cinnamon
1½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
¾ cup light corn syrup

While the sweet dough rests, prepare the pan smear. Cream together butter, sugar, cinnamon, and flour in a medium bowl. Add the corn syrup and mix well until blended. Spread into bottom of a 9- by 9-inch baking pan. Set aside.

For the filling:
¼ cup sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 egg, beaten

Place the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and stir with a fork until well mixed. Set aside.

When the dough is ready, roll it out into a rectangle about 6 by 12 inches and ½ thick. Brush the dough with the beaten egg and sprinkle with the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Starting with the short end, roll the dough into a log shape, keeping it tight. Seal the edge by pinching the dough together. Slice the roll into four pieces and place them in the pan on top of the smear. Cover with plastic and let rise until doubled, about 1½ to 2 hours.

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a deep golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes, then invert onto a large plate and serve immediately.

= = = = = = =
Index thread updated through this post.

Tonga Toast
This recipe came out in the Mickey Mom's panel newsletter and I am having a hard time visualizing the "tear out just enough from the middle (do not tear all the way through) to stuff half a banana into" part. The picture included looks like a cut has been made from the top of bread into the center of the slice making a pocket and then the bananas are inserted from there. Or are they taking two pieces of bread digging out a well in each, inserting the banana and then sandwiching them together? I've never tried this before, so I'm confused.

Serves 4
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 8-inch loaf sourdough bread
2 bananas, peeled
1 quart canola oil, for frying
Tonga Toast
Kona Cafe
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
For a breakfast splurge, delicious Tonga Toast is one of the most-requested recipes from Walt Disney World Resort.
This morning treat has been on the menu at Disney’s Polynesian Resort for more than 30 years. Don’t count calories until lunchtime.
Mix sugar and cinnamon with a fork in a shallow bowl until thoroughly blended; set aside.
Slice the bread into four 2-inch-thick slices.
Cut each banana in half crosswise, then each piece lengthwise.
Place a bread slice flat on the counter and tear out just enough from the middle (do not tear all the way through) to stuff half a banana into;
repeat with each bread slice.
In a large pot or a deep fryer, heat the oil to 350°F; use a candy thermometer to make certain the oil does not get any hotter, or it will burn.
Gently place one bread slice into the oil for 1 minute or until light brown. Turn and fry for another minute on the other side.
Remove from fryer, drain on paper towels, then toss in sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Repeat for each piece.
Serve with a drizzle of warm syrup.

Tonga Toast
This recipe came out in the Mickey Mom's panel newsletter and I am having a hard time visualizing the "tear out just enough from the middle (do not tear all the way through) to stuff half a banana into" part. The picture included looks like a cut has been made from the top of bread into the center of the slice making a pocket and then the bananas are inserted from there. Or are they taking two pieces of bread digging out a well in each, inserting the banana and then sandwiching them together? I've never tried this before, so I'm confused.

...snip...

I've not done the Tonga Toast, since I don't care for bananas, but it's the same method as used for the Wilderness Lodge's Blueberry French Toast. You're supposed to cut a slit into each of the 2" slices & then pull some bread out of the middle of that 2" slice to make the "pocket" bigger. I'll confess that I don't always pull bread out of the "pocket" in each slice. I just poke the blueberries in as far as they'll go & try not to lose them. LOL I would think it would actually be easier with bananas, since they're bigger & won't roll out. ;) A good hint is to not skimp on the 2 inches for each slice! It's easier to work with the thicker slices than if you try to make them smaller. I did that the first time & it was a real mess. ::yes:: Don't expect it to look like the photo the first couple times you try this either. It took me a few times to get it so it looked as good as it tasted. ;)

Let us know how you make out with it. :thumbsup2

Does anyone have the recipe for the Rainbow Colada at Rainforest Cafe? I know that they are not "disney owned" but I had one while at AK and loved it so much I have to ask. I also wanted to thank all of you that have provided all these recipes. It's really great to be able to try these at home and bring back all those great memories of the world.

Does anyone have the recipe for the Rainbow Colada at Rainforest Cafe? I know that they are not "disney owned" but I had one while at AK and loved it so much I have to ask. I also wanted to thank all of you that have provided all these recipes. It's really great to be able to try these at home and bring back all those great memories of the world.

I haven't seen that one anywhere, but I'll add it to our request list. Have you tried contacting them? The only online/email info I could find for contacting them is: http://www.ldryfeedback.com/FeedbackForm.asp?ConceptID=12 You might try using that form. Good luck!

This is the only thing I could find on it...

Rainbow Colada

A chilling combination of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, strawberries and bananas, Pina Colada mix and pineapple juice blended together.

Does anyone have the recipe for the bannana cheesecake that Spoodles use to offer. It was to die for. Thanks!

This is the only thing I could find on it...

Rainbow Colada

A chilling combination of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, strawberries and bananas, Pina Colada mix and pineapple juice blended together.

I wouldn't mind trying one of those (with a slice of banana cheescake on the side ;) ) and hope we can get the recipes for the items.

Now that I'm back iIve been trying a few recipes (esp. salads for the summer) and will give a quick report.

Buccaneer's Sun-Ripened Pineapple (recpe below) - Made this while in Guyana though I simplified it by making a fruit salad from the pineapple and bananas and a dressing with the sugar, rum, OJ and mango puree (desiccated coconut wasn't available). It was delicious and a huge hit with all who tried it. Of course, it helps to have very sweet pineapples straight from the field. Few things taste as good as a sun-ripened pineapple.

Mediterranean Salad (below) and the Ghana Roast Chicken Salad (below) - both are very good though especially love the chicken salad.

I also tried2 recipes from the Delicious Disney cookbook before I left town - Oodles of Noodles Beef 'n Mac & Tooty Fruity Salad - and both turned out well. Simple but tasty.

Buccaneer's Sun-Ripened Pineapple
Pirates IN the Caribbean Dinner, Disney Cruise Line

1 Pineapple cut into 8's
4 Bananas peeled
1/4 lb Dessicated Coconut
6 oz Egg white
2 oz Caster Sugar
20 cl (a little over ¾ cup) Orange juice (from concentrate)
20 cl (a little over ¾ cup) Mango puree
1 oz Rum

Remove the flesh of the pineapple from the skin-and cut horizontally into 8 and arrange on skin. Reserve the leave for the decoration. Make a meringue with half of the sugar and egg white. Make a syrup with the rum, remaining sugar, orange juice and mango puree. Roast the coconut. Dip the banana into the egg white then the roasted coconut, place on silicon paper.

Mediterranean Salad
Hollywood & Vine, Disney-MGM Studios

1 C. cabbage, shredded
1 C. fresh spinach leaves
1 C. tomatoes, chopped
1/2 C. red onions, chopped
1/2 C. Feta cheese, diced
1/2 C. banana peppers, sliced
1/2 C. Kalamata olives
1/2 C. Balsamic vinaigrette (used Kraft)
Salt and pepper to taste

Toss all ingredients with 1/2 C. of Balsamic vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper.

Ghana Roast Chicken Salad
Boma, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yields 6 servings

½ cup Apple, diced
½ cup Red onion, diced
½ cup Celery, diced
½ cup Red bell pepper, diced
½ cup Poblano pepper, roasted, diced
1/4 cup Honey roasted peanuts
½ pound Cooked chicken, diced
1 cup Mayonnaise
1/16 cup Cinnamon
1/16 cup Cumin
1/16 cup Nutmeg
1/16 cup Red crushed pepper
½ cup Raisins, seedless

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and let set for at least one hour.

Oodles of Noodles Beef 'N Mac
Various Restaurants, WDW (from Delicious Disney, 2006)
Serves 4

2 cups dried whole-grain macaroni
1/2 pound lean ground beef
1 1/2 cups favorite Marinara sauce
1 1/2 cups fresh green beans, snipped and broken into 2 inch pieces
1 1/2 cups fresh baby carrots, peeled
1/8 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Tooty Fruity Salad (recipe follows)

Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and keep warm. While pasta is cooking, heat a nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat and brown ground beef, breaking into small pieces. Cook for about 4 - 5 minutes, until beef is browned. Drain off excess fat. Reduce heat to medium low and add the Marinara sauce.
While sauce is simmering, steam green beans and carrots about 8 to 10 minutes, until slightly firm. Season to taste.
Mix macaroni into sauce, then stir in 1 cup of mozzarella. To serve, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and serve vegetables on the side.
Serve with the Tooty Fruity Salad.

Tooty Fruity Salad
Serves 4

3/4 cup peeled, seeded and 1/2" cubes of cantaloupe
3/4 cup peeled, seeded and 1/2" cubes of honey dew melon
3/4 cup red grapes
3/4 cup peeled, cored and 1/2" cubes of pineapple
2 tbsp shredded sweetened coconut

In a small bowl, mix together fruit. Sprinkle with shredded coconut. Chill before serving.

Blackened Crawfish
Boatwrights, Disney's Port Orleans Resort, Riverside

1-1/2 lbs. Linguine
2 cups Crawfish Tail Meat (Cooked)
2 cups Andouille Sausage, Julienne
1-1/3 cups Parmesan Cheese, Grated
3 to 4 tbs. Cajun Blackening Seasoning
2 tbs. Butter, Unsalted
1/2 cup Green Onion, 1/4 inch slices
3 cups Half & Half

Cook Linguine according to package instructions until al dente. Cool under running water and lightly oil. Heat a heavy pan (large enough to hold the linguine) over medium heat. Melt Butter in the Pan. Add the Andouille sausage and sauté until it begins to brown.
Add the crawfish meat and Cajun Blackening Seasoning. Cook for one minute. Add the half & half. Bring to a boil. Add the linguine and toss together until well coated and thoroughly heated. Sprinkle in half of the parmesan cheese and toss thoroughly. Portion onto warm plates and garnish each plate with the remaining parmesan cheese and green onions.

Crab Cakes
Yacht Club Galley, (now Captain's Grill), Walt Disney World Resorts

2 teaspoon butter
2 tablespoons Chablis
1/2 cup celery,finely diced
1/2 teaspoon dill, fresh chopped
1/4 cup Spanish onion , finely diced
1/2 tsp. Paprika
1/4 cup scallions finely diced
1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
1/4 cup mushrooms finely diced pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic finely diced
Pinch of pepper
1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
2 large egg yolks
2 tsp. Parsley chopped
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp. Lemon juice
1 cup blue crab lump meat drained
1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

In a large skillet , melt butter and saute celery onions, mushrooms and garlic till tender. Remove from heat and stir in mustard, parsley, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Chablis, and spices. Blend well. Lightly beat egg yolks and add to vegetable mixture with the bread crumbs. Mix well and fold in crab meat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. When ready to cook, form crab mixture into small patties and pan fry in a small amount of oil until lightly browned on both sides and hot all the way through. Can be served with Marinara sauce.

Hi all, this thread is awesome.

Just 2 questions:
1. the Coral Reef Pan-Seared Tilapia recipe is on page 141 according to the index. I see that someone requested the recipe on that page but I can't find the recipe itself. Can someone point me in the right direction?
2. I would love the recipes for the Kalamata Olive Hummus, Durban Tikka Masala, and Malay Spinach-Lentil Dip that come with the Taste of Africa at Jiko.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi all, this thread is awesome.

Just 2 questions:
1. the Coral Reef Pan-Seared Tilapia recipe is on page 141 according to the index. I see that someone requested the recipe on that page but I can't find the recipe itself. Can someone point me in the right direction?
2. I would love the recipes for the Kalamata Olive Hummus, Durban Tikka Masala, and Malay Spinach-Lentil Dip that come with the Taste of Africa at Jiko.

Thanks so much for your help!

For future reference, all the posted recipes can be found on the Index Page posts 1&2 ( http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1777635 ), The requests begin on post 5. It's quite a bit of info to go through. :eek:

It doesn't look like it the Tilapia has been posted yet, but has probably been requested. Same for the recipes from Jiko, I don't see them. I spent the day in the sun and am feeling a bit :sick: so I may be wrong though. :laughing:

You can use the info on the index page (post 4) to request the recipe from WDW. ... https://secure.disney.go.com/wdw/contact/contactUs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter