The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

In the office knocking a few things off and thought I would share this with you guys...Dalton Dingus is 9 years old and lives in Salyersville, KY, the next county over. Dalton has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Cystic Fibrosis. He is a very sick little boy. Prayers appreciated and if you would like to send Dalton a card and make this Christmas a very special one,you can send cards to:
Dalton Dingus
HC 62 Box 1249
Salyersville, Ky 41465

Just an update...Dalton passed away this weekend. Prayers are appreciated for his family. He did achieve his dream of receiving thousands of Christmas cards.

Well be praying for all Dads who are in need.
smiley-vault-character-009.gif

Cross posting here and the DDC thread....

I am a member of the NOV DISers FB page and I just found out that a DISer Kimberly lost her 8yr old daughter Avery Drew yesterday in a sledding accident. Kim has a 6 year old DD as well. Please keep them in your prayers.

I am a member of the NOV DISers FB page and I just found out that a DISer Kimberly lost her 8yr old daughter Avery Drew yesterday in a sledding accident. Kim has a 6 year old DD as well. Please keep them in your prayers.

What a tragedy! Thank you for sharing and we will be praying for Kimberly and her family. So heart-breaking.

Of course Tim, please pass on our prayers and sympathy to the family.

Prayers to them all. So sad.

Losing a child is the worst nightmare of all of us!! Will certainly pray her her and her family!!

Dad had elevated PSA and a digital exam and they found a nodule so he is scheduled for a biopsy later this month. Prayers appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter