~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

I am one of the later arrivals, so still 22 days to go. 1/3 of my kids knows about the trip. We have decided to wait to tell my 3 year old and 8 year old until 2 days before the trip. Big sis wanted the surprise to happen at the airport, but I pointed out the suitcases might become a bit obvious! So, 22 days until check in, 20 days until scavenger hunt reveal! It is really hard to keep it quiet!

Ordered my water delivery yesterday... that must mean it's getting close.....Need decorating tips and best things to use in hotel room

Ordered my water delivery yesterday... that must mean it's getting close.....Need decorating tips and best things to use in hotel room

We are going to decorate our window at Pop Century with lights and garland. Also adding snowflake clings and a Mickey and friends picture. All will be on suction cups on the window.

If anyone is planning on decorating their windows or rooms be sure to share pictures here.:santa:

I need to find suction cups and I'm going to bring some 3M - non sticky stuff..... We have various things but, not sure how we will get them up. Bought some magnetic clips at the dollar store- read that we can use these on the door - thought to hang stockings ( once again, gotta love the dollar store)- bought a round Christmas table cloth ( yep at the dollar store )-figure I will bring some ornament hangers and maybe those can hang by the blinds..... not quite sure.... we will see...... no more stuff though.... getting too much...

Dollar tree has suction cups hooks. That is were I got mine and have been using them on past trips for the Windows.

This time tomorrow we'll be heading to the airport! :) And speaking of room decorations, all I could pack this time was a Christmas stocking and a suction cup to put in the window, due to extremely limited luggage space. It'll do, though, for some holiday cheer and to help me locate my room at the end of a long park day. :santa:

Okay... if anyone isnt aware....if you buy 50 dollars of gift cards (food and Entertainment-Disney included) at Target this week, you can get a 5 dollar target gift card. If you use your Target card, you then are saving an additional 5%- What I do is stock up on gift cards, put them on my room credit and then charge everything to the room ( or you can carry them around with you )- you can use them for tips , purchases, basically everything Disney- even paying for your next trip... If you dont have a Target near you, you can do this online ( I believe it might be US only- not sure)

Just checked out Target online and the Disney Gift cards don't seem to be included online not sure about in store.

Looks like it is just for ITunes gift cards. Here are some screen shots.

image.png
image.png

Ok so at my local target now and they said the deal is only for gift cards bought from the target website and the deal does not include the Disney Gift cards. :(

sorry for the confusion on the Target stuff, it was available online yesterday..... maybe it was a glitch that they caught?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter