• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

Sigh, we have 23 until Universal and 26 until Disney. Safe travels to all those going before. Don't forget to have a magical time!

Got Mickey Mail! Nothing like freshly minted magic bands. Excited that the vouchers came too wasn't sure if they were discontinuing those but DH has a reservation at Sammy Duvall's so the 10% off is a nice little bonus. But didn't they close Disney Quest in October?

Got Mickey Mail! Nothing like freshly minted magic bands. Excited that the vouchers came too wasn't sure if they were discontinuing those but DH has a reservation at Sammy Duvall's so the 10% off is a nice little bonus. But didn't they close Disney Quest in October?
I don't think it closed yet, did it? We have vouchers to use next week, supposedly.

I leave in 9 days!! Almost done packing, all that's left is some last minute stuff that I'll have to pack in the morning before I leave. So excited! Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! I definitely ate too much...

Good News December Disers!
The Shop Disney Parks App is offering free shipping thru January 2nd. I got an email about it. It will be nice to just scan barcodes of the items I see in the gift shops and be able to purchase them over the app and have it shipped for free straight home. No extra weight added to the luggage for the leg home.
image.jpeg

Good News December Disers!
The Shop Disney Parks App is offering free shipping thru January 2nd. I got an email about it. It will be nice to just scan barcodes of the items I see in the gift shops and be able to purchase them over the app and have it shipped for free straight home. No extra weight added to the luggage for the leg home.
View attachment 137626
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

Hi all! I am going to WDW for NYE and will be staying at the Grand Floridian for my first time ever! We are planning to ring in the New Years at the Grand... I was hoping someone could tell me what goes on at the Grand Floridian for the countdown? Would it be better to be at the dock for the fireworks or inside for the balloon drop? Thanks all!

Hi all! I am going to WDW for NYE and will be staying at the Grand Floridian for my first time ever! We are planning to ring in the New Years at the Grand... I was hoping someone could tell me what goes on at the Grand Floridian for the countdown? Would it be better to be at the dock for the fireworks or inside for the balloon drop? Thanks all!

I have no idea what they do there on NYE. But I just wanted to say.....I'm soooo jealous!
ENJOY!!!! :flower1:

Down to three days until our December trip. Almost doesn't seem real that it's so close! So far the weather forecast looks good. I would be extremely happy if it stays as it is :) I just wish they had extended some more of the morning hours for our stay, since DS and I are early risers. Oh well, happily cleaning the house and packing and re-packing our carry-ons. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter