The Official Dec. 2010 Code Watch

We received 40% code for 12/12-12/18. We are already booked 12/11-12/17. Should we get 40% off room price the nights of the 12th -16th?

Thanks for your help.

We're going for the same dates. Right now we have 12/12-18 booked with the 40% off code. To change it to the 12/11-17 we would have to book 12/11 as a room only and then 12/12-17 will be booked with the package. That was the way the CM I spoke to said I had to do it. I haven't called back to change anything yet.

HI everyone, I am planning my first trip to Disney in december. hoping to go dec.1-8. I booked crystal palace for breakfast at 8:05 for tues. dec.7, can't wait to have breakfast with winnie the pooh and friends!

I havent booked our trip yet I'm still looking at options. I'm in canada and right now I can get flight and hotel outside of disney for $600 pp and that includes free bus to disney parks and universal. we plan on doing universal the first couple days we are there then disney parks for 5 days. I'm waiting to see if any deals come out with the disney hotels. what are these pins and codes everyone is talking about?

also how far in advance should I purchase tickets for the very merry christmas party?

I await a code no longer!!! :cool1: I called WDW today to adjust our reservations since I booked airfare today for our trip. My first call was to take a night off of either end of our trip. Our dates are December 7-15. I also wanted to drop the park hopper but forgot to mention that to the CM and so had to call back. This was when I spoke with the most fantastic CM ever. :lovestruc I had booked bounceback when I was at WDW this past December - I was with my sister, so could only book one room at that time. My in-laws are coming with us this December and so I had booked their reservation with no discount a couple of months ago. I have been checking all e-mails daily hoping for a PIN but to no avail. :surfweb: I asked this CM to please remove the PH's (my in-laws are in their 70's and with all to do during Christmas season there is no need to be rushing everywhere especially when we need to slow down for them) from the reservation. She quietly was making adjustments and then says something like "that's different" and then starts clicking away on her keyboard. She then says "I may be able to do something for you..." I then held my breath for about a minute until she said "I'm going to do something nice for you today!" She then gave my in-laws the same deal as I got for bounceback. :banana: The 8 night/9 day at CSR with MYP base tickets and DDP package for the two of them dropped $610!!!! :cheer2: I am absolutely thrilled to not have to wait and wonder if they would get a discount. :woohoo: They weren't worried about it however I so hoped this would happen eventually through a PIN or a public deal. Now no wondering whether the rooms would be available should either a PIN or PD surface. SOOOO HAPPY!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

i have tried everything! i have 5 emails registered now, and 4 sets of maps, but no pin! curiously, i haven't recieved any of the dvd's i ordered either!

Argh, I registered to the sites but nothing yet, is it for U.S. only?
I'm planning to go Dec 20-26 to propose!! But I'm on a tight budget...

I'm thinking of booking my plane tickets first then see for the resort, is that a wise idea?

also how far in advance should I purchase tickets for the very merry christmas party?[/QUOTE]

ASAP!!!! :thumbsup2Tickets have been on sale for awhile now! We've got our in the mail for December 16 a few weeks ago!:santa:

Argh, I registered to the sites but nothing yet, is it for U.S. only?
I'm planning to go Dec 20-26 to propose!! But I'm on a tight budget...

I'm thinking of booking my plane tickets first then see for the resort, is that a wise idea?

Welcome to DISboards and congrats! I hope everything works out for you!!!!:love:
Have you registered with waltdisneyworld.com yet? If not, go and register and fill out the personal info. and save at least one itt. -chances are you may receive a PIN that could give you a good discount. Best wishes and good luck!:wizard:

We received 40% code for 12/12-12/18. We are already booked 12/11-12/17. Should we get 40% off room price the nights of the 12th -16th?

Thanks for your help.

Yes, you can, but you have to do 2 reservations. If you are doing the dining plan, you can book the 1st night room only at standard price. Then starting the 12th you can book 40% off with tickets and dining plan. If you are not doing the dining plan, then you can book 1st night with all the days tickets you need, and t hen the 12th on a room only reservation for 40% off. With the 1st option I gave you, you won't be able to go to the parks on the 11th, or you would have to purchase a 1 day pass, which is costly. But alot of people like to relax at the resort on arrival day.
If you go with option number 1 as well, you could possible stay that 1 night at a different resort...a cheaper one perhaps..or more expensive...just to be able to experince a different place. If we go in Dec. I am actually contemplating trying a delux for the last night. It will depend on how many nigths we go, and which resort we stay at to begin with.

i have tried everything! i have 5 emails registered now, and 4 sets of maps, but no pin! curiously, i haven't recieved any of the dvd's i ordered either!

Are you saving trips? Go in and do a trip, but put that you are nopt staying on Disney property. That seems to trigger room codes for some.

jenseib, I am a former Buckeye. Now I am your neighbor. :goodvibes

How do you plan a trip stating you are planning on staying off property? Do you just do a tickets only trip plan session?

I am in need of a good discount for the end of Nov and early Dec and have the 40% code but I need 14 nights and can only book 6 and then have to pay for the rest at full price. I had the free dining for the same period last year and am so hoping for the same.:wizard:

Slightly Goofy

jenseib, I am a former Buckeye. Now I am your neighbor. :goodvibes

How do you plan a trip stating you are planning on staying off property? Do you just do a tickets only trip plan session?

I am in need of a good discount for the end of Nov and early Dec and have the 40% code but I need 14 nights and can only book 6 and then have to pay for the rest at full price. I had the free dining for the same period last year and am so hoping for the same.:wizard:

Slightly Goofy

I'm trying to remember. I went to the site to refresh my mind, but it won't let me sign in. Says I need a valid email with every email I am putting in, so I think thre is a glitch right now. I think it was in the my vacations area and it asked you info. If I can get signed in, I'll tell you bettter

jenseib, thank you so very much for your help. I was able to get in easily and found what you were telling me about. I had never went in there as I figure I pretty much know what I want to do and when I want to do it by now.

You have a beautiful family, but then you knew that. :goodvibes I am from the Athens area.

Slightly Goofy

Ok, I tired a different browser and it signed in. Got to my vacations, log in or make a new account...which is best for pins. And then go to itineraries. Start filling the info out on a ne trip, when it says accomadations, put you are staying at a nondisney resort. and save it

Ok, I tired a different browser and it signed in. Got to my vacations, log in or make a new account...which is best for pins. And then go to itineraries. Start filling the info out on a ne trip, when it says accomadations, put you are staying at a nondisney resort. and save it

Thanks I am about to give it a try lets cross our Mickey Ears!

so I checked my junk mail and there was a disney pin there, good for the dates I'm going. 20% off value resort, 30% off moderate and 40% off deluxe resort.

since I received a pin, do you think I could receive another pin closer to december? Is this the deal they usually send out or do they send out better deals than this? this unfortuntly is still out of my price range, the value resort is not bad with the 20% off but still a couple hundred bucks out of my budget.

Last Monday I booked Pop for Dec 11-17 then in the mail box on Thursday was a 'monster" pin code for 40% off, there were several dates listed but the one that worked for us was Dec 12-18. I had to book a seperate reservation for the 11th at regular price and then book 11-17 for the 40% off. We were so excited can't wait until December. We have never been there around the holidays.

Do these pins just appear at random?

I just entered all my details into the Vacation planner thing at the WDW website, I told them I wanted to stay off property. Hopefully they'll try to lure me soon enough.

Going 12/19/10-12/29/10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter