*** The Official August 2016 Thread! ***

We are going on the Dream for 3 days before our trip. It will be our first cruise (the kids don't know). Is this your first cruise?

Thats a really cool surprise! How old are your kids? Its my third cruise :) I've been to the dream before for 4 days and to the Fantasy for 7 days! You'll love the Dream.

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Josh has uploaded his preliminary park recommendations, and Touring Plans have updated their software to include the published dates. :) Happy planning guys!

Where can I find these recommendations? :)

Welcome @DisPrncess19 - You're on the list! How is the planning going? :)
Sorry Just saw this...was away from the boards for awhile, It's so hard to watch everyday as we are so far away but now we are getting into almost ADR time. Planning is going good so far, does anyone have an experience with ordering special cakes? We are celebrating 2 birthdays while in the World. My best friends 40th and my sons 6th.

Planning is going good so far, does anyone have an experience with ordering special cakes? We are celebrating 2 birthdays while in the World. My best friends 40th and my sons 6th.

I have ordered a special cake from the Contemporary. It was very easy to set up and a great cake. PM me if you have any questions.

Oh, and btw, BudgieMama, we changed all our hotels for our stay - do you want me to repost?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter