***The Official April 2016 Thread!***

I absolutely love the secretness. :thumbsup2

I keep saying that I hope my husband doesn't wind up thinking I am having an affair or something!! It's not like me to be so sneaky!! Luckily, he doesn't seem suspicious at all!!

It's really hard keeping it from him! There have been dozens of times where I just caught myself because I almost let the secret slip somehow! Usually I talk to him about everything, so this has been a huge challenge! Less than 2 months to go...!!

I keep saying that I hope my husband doesn't wind up thinking I am having an affair or something!! It's not like me to be so sneaky!! Luckily, he doesn't seem suspicious at all!!

It's really hard keeping it from him! There have been dozens of times where I just caught myself because I almost let the secret slip somehow! Usually I talk to him about everything, so this has been a huge challenge! Less than 2 months to go...!!

At least you have made it this far! We surprised our kiddos last year when we went with my best friend and her family. It was hard enough keeping it a secret from my son and my friend's son, but I cannot imagine keeping it from my significant other as well! We did not tell them until the day we left though.

Got exactly what I wanted for all my dining! In case anyone cares....and because I am excited.....I'm going to share where we will be eating :)

April 24 - 11 o'clock lunch at BOG and 4 o'clock dinner at 1900 Park Fare
April 25 - 12 o'clock lunch at Akershus
April 26 - 11 o'clock lunch at BOG
April 27 - 8 o'clock Breakfast at Tusker House and 4 o'clock dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe
April 28 - 5:30 Dinner at BOG
April 29 - 10 o'clock Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

Now I have to wait 25 minutes to make Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations! I'm super nervous about that one, since I'd like 2 8am reservations at the castle! Wish me luck! And please forgive me for my excitement :)

Tried to call and book Pirates and Pals this morning and the Disney rep said April reservations are not available and to try back on Wednesday. This will be surprise birthday present for my son who turns 3 on our trip. He loves all the pirates. pirate: I can't wait to book it!

But we did ADRs this week and got all the restaurants and times we wanted, so I am very happy about that! :cool1:

4/21 - T-Rex @ 4pm.
4/22 - Teppan Edo @ 1230pm.
4/24 - Tusker House @ 8am.
4/25 - Whispering Canyon @ 530pm.
4/26 - BOG @ 430 pm.
4/28 - Hollywood & Vine @ 1230pm.

Our plan is a day for each park, a day for each water park (because we have never done them), a beach day and a trip to Legoland per my oldest son's request. And our arrival day we will check out Disney Springs as well.

Hello April friends,

I want to pass along a positive ADR experience. I logged on at 6:00 this morning and was able to get all of the restaurants and times that we wanted and was done by 6:15. Absolutely no problems whatsoever. Maybe I had a fortunate 180 window day or something, but we hear so many negative ADR/Disney IT stories that I wanted to comment about how well it went today.

We landed all our ADRs too. I have to check back on Pirates League and Jungle Trek because they are 180 days specific to the date you want to go, not like dining where you can book for your whole trip at 180 days. Tomorrow's adventure...Southwest tickets! Wish me luck!

We landed all our ADRs too. I have to check back on Pirates League and Jungle Trek because they are 180 days specific to the date you want to go, not like dining where you can book for your whole trip at 180 days. Tomorrow's adventure...Southwest tickets! Wish me luck!

I'm attempting Southwest tickets tomorrow, also!!! Where are you flying out of??

Do you think with our dates, it's important to be on right the moment they are released!?

This time around, we're going light on the ADRs because we honestly just want to relax a bit and not be so heavily scheduled. That being said, here are the ADRs we have so far:

We're driving in and staying at Boardwalk Villas (DVC). We usually only do one park per trip (with a few trips per year), so this time we decided to spend some time at Hollywood Studios since we haven't been there since February 2014.
Arrival Day (4/4) Dinner: Trattoria al Forno at 6:05pm
Tuesday (4/5) Lunch: 50's Prime Time Cafe at 1:10 pm
Tuesday (4/5) Dinner: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater at 5:45pm

We may end up booking more as the time nears, but those were the restaurants we knew we wanted, so I grabbed them at 180 days.

Feb '15 we had a Pirate Room @ Caribbean Beach. Family of 3 returning April 9-15 @ AoA. So excited! Got Hoppers, Memory Maker & Dining Plan including 1 Table Service/day.
ADRs:
Sat 4/9- HS Still waiting for Fantasmic! Dinner @ Hollywd & Vine ressies to open now that WDW confirmed 8:30pm shows on 10/16
Sun 4/10- MK Crystal Palace 8:05am, BOG 5pm
Mon 4/11- Ep Chef's de France 6pm
Tue 4/12- HS Sci-Fi Dine In 6:30pm, then Epcot to 11pm
Wed 4/13- AK Sanaa 6pm (time to check out animals before & after dinner) then MK to 12am
Thur 4/14-MK BOG 12pm & 6pm (will change one to Skipper's Cantina when available)
Fri 4/15- Ep Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco 5pm (DS13 loooves this food)

During Epcot Flower Festival! Hoping to use some snack credits on world tastings :flower:
Sad about Soarin', 6 months to add a 3rd track? But hopeful more StarWars stuff will be ready for us all.

Okay, so after having a bazillion issues this morning with the Disney website loading I think my ADR's are finally DONE!! WOOHOO.. I am one step closer :woohoo:
Here it goes..

4/19 - Ohana @ 5:15pm
4/20 - Crystal Palace @ 5pm
4/21 - Looking for QS recommendations at AK (thinking Flame Tree or Yak and Yeti cafe)
4/22 - Sci-Fi @ 4pm (will prob switch to H&V once the Fantasmic! Dinner pkgs become available)
4/23 - Cape May Cafe @ 10am
4/24 - Liberty Tree Tavern @ 5pm
4/25 - Akershus @ 5pm
4/26 - Be Our Guest @ 4pm

Here are our ADRs!!!
:ccat:

Apr 16= Hoop Dee Doo 4pm
April 17= T-Rex 5pm
April 18 = Garden Grill Character Bfast 8:35am
April 19 = Ohana 5:30pm
April 20 = Via Napoli 5:30pm
April 21 = Crystal Palace 8:30am

Got exactly what I wanted for all my dining! In case anyone cares....and because I am excited.....I'm going to share where we will be eating :)

April 24 - 11 o'clock lunch at BOG and 4 o'clock dinner at 1900 Park Fare
April 25 - 12 o'clock lunch at Akershus
April 26 - 11 o'clock lunch at BOG
April 27 - 8 o'clock Breakfast at Tusker House and 4 o'clock dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe
April 28 - 5:30 Dinner at BOG
April 29 - 10 o'clock Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

Now I have to wait 25 minutes to make Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations! I'm super nervous about that one, since I'd like 2 8am reservations at the castle! Wish me luck! And please forgive me for my excitement :)

Tried to call and book Pirates and Pals this morning and the Disney rep said April reservations are not available and to try back on Wednesday. This will be surprise birthday present for my son who turns 3 on our trip. He loves all the pirates. pirate: I can't wait to book it!

But we did ADRs this week and got all the restaurants and times we wanted, so I am very happy about that! :cool1:

4/21 - T-Rex @ 4pm.
4/22 - Teppan Edo @ 1230pm.
4/24 - Tusker House @ 8am.
4/25 - Whispering Canyon @ 530pm.
4/26 - BOG @ 430 pm.
4/28 - Hollywood & Vine @ 1230pm.

Our plan is a day for each park, a day for each water park (because we have never done them), a beach day and a trip to Legoland per my oldest son's request. And our arrival day we will check out Disney Springs as well.

Alright, I think I updated with everybody! If I missed you just let me know! Hopefully once November comes up (where I have a bunch of days off) I'll be able to keep up while we all make ADRs :)

Oh Yay! I booked my dining today! My best friend and I are coming home April 23-30! It's a kid free girls only grown up trip for our 40th birthdays! Port Orleans Royal Rooms...:D Dining is as follows

April 23 - 8:30pm 1900 Parke Fare
April 24 - 8:20am Crystal Palace
April 24 - 8:30pm Raglan Road
April 25 - 12:45pm Be Our Guest
April 26 - 8:45pm Fultons
April 27 - 9:15pm Ohana
April 29 - 2:45pm Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Package
April 30 - 8:35am Akersus

Oh Yay! I booked my dining today! My best friend and I are coming home April 23-30! It's a kid free girls only grown up trip for our 40th birthdays! Port Orleans Royal Rooms...:D Dining is as follows

April 23 - 8:30pm 1900 Parke Fare
April 24 - 8:20am Crystal Palace
April 24 - 8:30pm Raglan Road
April 25 - 12:45pm Be Our Guest
April 26 - 8:45pm Fultons
April 27 - 9:15pm Ohana
April 29 - 2:45pm Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Package
April 30 - 8:35am Akersus

What a great way to celebrate! My best friend and I want to do that for our 30th birthdays in 2017!

Tomorrow is my ADR day!!! Since my whole family is completely in the dark about our trip (they will find out on Christmas), I had to make pretend plans to work out super early tomorrow....instead I willbe going to my mom's to book ADRs and BBB!!!

Woohoo... my kids are going to find out Christmas morning too... SO EXCITING!!!

Congrats to all those who successfully snagged your ADR's!!
I just added a little more surprise to our family trip and got tickets to La Nouba for Saturday April 23rd @ 6pm!! Super excited, we plan on having a no park day mid trip so figured it was the perfect time to throw in a little something extra. My DH and I are the only ones who will know about it until show time, mainly surprising my MIL as an early Mother's Day gift and it'll be a surprise for my kids too :D

Congrats to all those who successfully snagged your ADR's!!
I just added a little more surprise to our family trip and got tickets to La Nouba for Saturday April 23rd @ 6pm!! Super excited, we plan on having a no park day mid trip so figured it was the perfect time to throw in a little something extra. My DH and I are the only ones who will know about it until show time, mainly surprising my MIL as an early Mother's Day gift and it'll be a surprise for my kids too

Did you already purchase your tickets and if so where did you purchase them online? thanks

Did you already purchase your tickets and if so where did you purchase them online? thanks
Yes, I did.. I tried to purchase online through the Disney website but I was having issues with the website loading so called 407-939-7600 to order over phone instead.. that follows the 180 days before to purchase too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter