• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***The Official April 2016 Thread!***

We have also been having a great trip!!! 2 more full days then home Friday :(

The trips just go so fast! This is my first week back to work and I've been playing another game called "last week at this time I was...." . We probably aren't going to Disnry next April vacation bc in Mass that week falls on Easter and I'm just not feeling dealing with the crowds.

We are on our last full day here :( Definitely goes fast, but has been such an amazing trip!!!! We even got to experience our first Characterpalooza yesterday!!! My husband keeps complimenting how well I planned the trip ;)

Funny enough, someone working at Tusker House also complimented (although he may have been slightly teasing) my itinerary. Haha....he asked if I was an engineer or a teacher. He said teachers laminate (I had a sheet protector....that way I could have the day's park map on the opposite side) and engineers color code. I did both. Haha....it was amusing. I am insane, but it works for my family! We have done every single thing we wanted plus more!!!! All that is left is Mickey PhilharMagic, Carousel of Progress (both purposely saved for today bc it will be cool inside with minimal waits), Tales with Belle, and Pirates of the Carribean. Only one I worry about at all is Tales with Belle...but I'm sure we will make it work :)

Time to stop rambling and get ready for breakfast at Garden Grill!!!

we are booked for april 2017 regardless of Easter, doesnt scare us! Countdown ticker is all set. anyone else returning next april? its our annual trip to mickey's house!

we are currently booked april 17-23, but may move it to 16-23rd if we can get a late flight out on easter evening

I'm so sad today is May 1st and our trip was officially, "last month." :( We had such a great trip! And I'm REALLY sad that we won't be going back until April 2018 because I need to save my points for a big trip with my niece and great niece. See you all then!

We had an amazing trip!! AOA, the Dream and the GF were all so wonderful.

Our trip next year will be in August. Thinking I'm going to start a thread to countdown to that!

Bye everyone!!

I'm so sad today is May 1st and our trip was officially, "last month." :( We had such a great trip! And I'm REALLY sad that we won't be going back until April 2018 because I need to save my points for a big trip with my niece and great niece. See you all then!

I feel exactly the same and probably 2018 for us too bc next April we're doing a beach vacation and skipping the Easter crowds at Disney. I'd love to do Dec 2017 for a 4 days weekend to see the holiday stuff, but not sure it is realistic.

Last edited:
I'm considering a long weekend Nov 30-Dec 4....hubby is on board so I'm probably gonna do it. I just can not fathom not having a countdown. I'm going to look into flights and move on over to the threads for Dec. Was awesome planning with all of you for our April trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter