The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

I know this is somewhere on the thread, but I cannot find it. I am leaving tonight for tomorrow's party. Can someone tell me where to go?
Thanks

I know this is somewhere on the thread, but I cannot find it. I am leaving tonight for tomorrow's party. Can someone tell me where to go?
Thanks

The Seven Dwarfs are located in the old Skyway area in Fantasyland. It is between Peter Pan and It's a Small World.

Have a safe trip and have fun at the party!

This is our family's first trip to MNSSHP (and my first post:). You guys are amazing and have posted invaluable tips. Here's a question that i haven't seen answered - Is Belle going to be there with the princesses? My DD5 loves her and i figured the Beast would be fun for the Halloween theme. Also, we're staying at the Bay Lake Tower and would it be feasible to go back to our room to change into/out of costumes as i'm not sure we'll want to stay dressed up for the entire night? or would we be wasting precious time:)? Thanks so much!!

This is our family's first trip to MNSSHP (and my first post:). You guys are amazing and have posted invaluable tips. Here's a question that i haven't seen answered - Is Belle going to be there with the princesses? My DD5 loves her and i figured the Beast would be fun for the Halloween theme. Also, we're staying at the Bay Lake Tower and would it be feasible to go back to our room to change into/out of costumes as i'm not sure we'll want to stay dressed up for the entire night? or would we be wasting precious time:)? Thanks so much!!

Belle is not part of the MNSSHP. The princesses are Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora. Belle can only be found with Beast at Epcot.

I think going back to change would definitely waste precious party time.

The photopass CD will include all pics that are in your account at the time the order is placed (finalized). So all pictures you create with borders etc, the originals, and any extras like the MNSSHP bonus pics should be on it.

thanks...I have pre-ordered the cd several times in the past, but when I loaded my photopass cards there have never been "extras" from Disney before. I'm thrilled with the extras!:thumbsup2

Is it the standard popcorn bucket or the one shaped like Mickey?

Also, is that the one on International Drive, or the one on Vineland Avenue?

When I went to the Premium outlet website, both were listed for Orlando. I've searched through some other posts and saw people referring to the "Prime" and the "Premium" outlets. If you go to the general Prime website, the one on International Drive is listed there.

What is the website? Can you actually purchase the bucket from the website? I know AMS has a website and they do the Disney outlets in Colorado, but the website has very limited selection of items to purchase.

One more question for everyone.

Do you still plan a regular day at MK? (I know this is everyone's personal opinion). My thinking was if we get there at 4:00, I was hoping we could get the rides in while making sure to catch the parade, headless horseman, a character pic or two, and like I said, a few stops to trick or treat but not much.

If we dont get to hit the rides we want, I am sure we will head back for another full day at MK, but I am being a little selfish with this one :rolleyes1 I would actually like to do 2 days in EPCOT for the F&W Fest (and see two different bands). I just love the F&W fest, it is my absolute favorite event at WDW. I was hoping I could convince the family we should do 2 days there, but we will see.

Thanks everyone - we are really looking forward to MNSSHP, all the tips will certainly come in handy

We are spending 2 days at Epcot, 1 at DHS and 1 at AK for our trip. We go to the party on our last night there, but are spending the whole day before at MK. And the day of the party we will be spending the morning at Epcot for day 3. It is my favorite park. I absolutely love World Showcase and this is our first WDW Food and Wine Festival as well as our first MNSSHP. Should be great!

If I line up for the 7 Dwarves early but my husband takes the small kids to a few rides in Fantasy Land are people going to have a fit when he comes back in line? We plan on doing either a family photo with the dwarves or just the kids.

I'm not a fan of line cutting, etc. but if I am holding a spot for hubby and 2 ones (which I don't think is line cutting as we are only getting one picture) are people going to have a huge fit?

If I line up for the 7 Dwarves early but my husband takes the small kids to a few rides in Fantasy Land are people going to have a fit when he comes back in line? We plan on doing either a family photo with the dwarves or just the kids.

I'm not a fan of line cutting, etc. but if I am holding a spot for hubby and 2 ones (which I don't think is line cutting as we are only getting one picture) are people going to have a huge fit?

I for one would rather have yer kids happily occupied elsewhere then join you toward the end than them being unhappy and bored waiting in line.

I don't see a problem with this at all...I don't like line cutters either, but if you stand in line no one is cutting...it would be no different if he had to leave to take them to the bathroom....just make sure he is back on time for your pictures! have fun!

This may be old news but just got off cruise this morning so haven't had a chance to catch up...

Seven dwarves have moved to across from Pooh ride and Cindy's coach is now where Dwarves were.

What is the website? Can you actually purchase the bucket from the website? I know AMS has a website and they do the Disney outlets in Colorado, but the website has very limited selection of items to purchase.

we went to both outlets 2 weeks ago and the buckets they had were last year Halloween and Christmas ones for $1. not the cool Mickey ones from this year

This may be old news but just got off cruise this morning so haven't had a chance to catch up...

Seven dwarves have moved to across from Pooh ride and Cindy's coach is now where Dwarves were.

was it raining the day of for this change?

I'm trying to find the latest dates that Military Discounts on the MNSSHP party tickets are available? I can't find the info anywhere. I'm sure I'm not looking hard enough, can someone direct me?:confused3

Hi all,
We have the option of going to the party either on Oct 29th or Nov 1. I'm not too crazy about doing a post-Halloween party because that's what we did the last time and I thought it lacked a little bit of spirit .. but is the 29th gonna be nuts ? We're going for characters and shows, don't care about the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter