The Next Person-Disney Style Part IV

False, we usually just buy bottled water with our snack credits.

TNP has a significant other that is just not into Disney like they are.

Splash but not Kali, so... truefasle?

TNP considers certain foods as exciting as favorite attractions

False, we snack at the resort then again in the park of the day if necessary.

TNP has paid for a Christmas or Halloween party and spent the whole time on attractions with no wait

no wait, true...........but didn't spend the whole time on attractions

tnp has a trip booked

Yes we do...we will be heading to DLR for our first trip there and we are so excited about it :goodvibes. We won't be going back to WDW until 2014 after our first ever DCL Cruise :cool1:.

TNP listens to park music on the internet.

Not on the internet, but certainly from the internet!

Funny thing about this thread... I know I'm doing it... but these TNPs we are posing are about ourselves, aren't they? Like, for the most part, if you say TNP does X, I'm assuming it's something you feel, think or have done, and you're probing for others who agree or have done the same. Am I close to accurate on that, gang? Anyway, that being said...

TNP has stood in queue enduring another guest's foul exhaust and has mentally chosen someone to pin it on

Funny thing about this thread... I know I'm doing it... but these TNPs we are posing are about ourselves, aren't they? Like, for the most part, if you say TNP does X, I'm assuming it's something you feel, think or have done, and you're probing for others who agree or have done the same. Am I close to accurate on that, gang? Anyway, that being said...
Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but yes, 99% of the TNP questions I ask are something I would do or have done, then 1% are from threads that I have read just seeing if the next poster would do the same thing or not :goodvibes. FYI--my TNP question that you answered was only because I was listening to park music on live365.com at the time :thumbsup2.

Now back to the questions.....:goodvibes

TNP has stood in queue enduring another guest's foul exhaust and has mentally chosen someone to pin it on

:rotfl:....I am guessing that has happened to you???? :goodvibes

False :lmao:

TNP has gone on a spur of a moment trip before (booked less then a week out).

I'll say true. While DH booked our last trip about 2 months in advance, I only found out about it a week before, since it was a surprise birthday trip. He even talked my boss into giving me time off work! :)

TNP has been on the Animal Kingdom Wild Africa Trek.

False.

While in World Showcase at night, TNP has pointed out lights from Fantasmic! to somebody

Although we've only done it once, true. Hoping to take D'Sis to DLR this year. This will be her first time going.

TNP has given FP's they're not going to use to other guests.

false

tnp has been to WDW at Flower and Garden time

Hey, PoohsFan1...what dates are you there? We're going in June also

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter