The Next Person-Disney Style Part IV

Hey, PoohsFan1...what dates are you there? We're going in June also

We will be there from 6/5-6/14. We are staying at DLH for 1 night before moving over to VGC for the rest of our stay. We are so excited about this trip....DH and I can't wait to see and feel the nostalgia of DL park while our girls are very excited about Carsland, Matterhorn Mountain, and Californian Screamer :goodvibes.

true for the first hour in the mornings and then slow down and take it easy

tnp has celebrated their birthday at WDW

True and it was one of the best trips because of it...I got so much attention just for wearing my Birthday button from both the CMs and different guests :goodvibes.

TNP has never stayed onsite before.

somewhat...........diabetic, so can't completely

tnp has received birthday cupcakes at several restaurants

true............WDW last Oct and DLR last Dec

tnp has used a dining package for Candlelight Processional

True : most of it is in the kitchen!

TNP prefers driving its own car at Disney World instead of taking Disney Transportation.

False, we have Transportation down to a science

TNP gives Main Street as much attention as the lands in MK

True : girlfriend is a real shopping girl so mostly for the shops!

TNP keeps one day to visit Downtown Disney.

True : girlfriend is a real shopping girl so mostly for the shops!

TNP keeps one day to visit Downtown Disney.

False, when i visit DTD, ( which isn't every trip), I will spend the AM hours (less crowds), pick up specific items planned for, then head to a pack.

TNP: have you ever rode the same ride numerous times in a row, for me, RnR 9 times back to back one morning, how about you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter