Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Can someone please tell me if all the pools have steps to get into the pool? I can't do the ladder for entry due to a shoulder injury and am worried. thanks for the help.
The main pool and pool by 9a both have stairs. I would assume the two other small pools do too. The 9a water is 3.5 to 5 ft deep with two sets of stairs in the shallow parts and ladders in the deeper

Does anyone know if I can get or bring extra coffee for the room coffee maker? I thought I read that it was a pod type maker, but not a keurig? I know they probably leave a couple each day but I'm going to need at least 4 for our room each morning.

Is there a water view preferred level at CSR? We ended up with preferred to get free dining and I'm not sure if I can request a room that doesn't face a parking lot.

Does anyone know if I can get or bring extra coffee for the room coffee maker? I thought I read that it was a pod type maker, but not a keurig? I know they probably leave a couple each day but I'm going to need at least 4 for our room each morning.
My room has a Cuisinart
Makes two one cups at a time, left/right
Has Jeffrey's pods, three total

First time staying at a moderate resort, chose CSR since it was available for free dining and ended up booking a king bed business class. I'm so excited :D

Hi, Can someone please tell me if all the pools have steps to get into the pool? I can't do the ladder for entry due to a shoulder injury and am worried. thanks for the help.

The main pool and pool by 9a both have stairs. I would assume the two other small pools do too. The 9a water is 3.5 to 5 ft deep with two sets of stairs in the shallow parts and ladders in the deeper

If memory serves me correctly, the Ranchos 7B quiet pool also has steps, but the Castias 4 pool is a bigger lap style pool and only has ladder entry. So you're good in 3 of 4 pools.

If memory serves me correctly, the Ranchos 7B quiet pool also has steps, but the Castias 4 pool is a bigger lap style pool and only has ladder entry. So you're good in 3 of 4 pools.
thanks for the help! I just changed my reservation to Caribbean Beach Resort and got 3 more days for less than Coronado. From the pics, I liked Coronado better, but can't pass this up. I can only hope there are steps at this resort as well.

thanks for the help! I just changed my reservation to Caribbean Beach Resort and got 3 more days for less than Coronado. From the pics, I liked Coronado better, but can't pass this up. I can only hope there are steps at this resort as well.

There are steps at all the main pools at all the resorts. I think all the quiet pools also have steps but I haven't checked them all out so won't swear on that.

I did notice the cabanas quiet pool as well as the dig site pools had lifts to go in/out of the pools. I think is it a must have for all pools. I am sure CBR will have them as well.

Congrats on getting 3 more days.

I did notice the cabanas quiet pool as well as the dig site pools had lifts to go in/out of the pools. I think is it a must have for all pools. I am sure CBR will have them as well.

Congrats on getting 3 more days.[/QUOT
Thanks! I still can't believe it. :)

Does anyone happen to know if there is a website that shows when/if conventions will be going on at Coronado? I will be there June 10-15

Hi everyone! We will be staying here at the end of July and are really excited! I've seen some pictures of the different "villages" - does anyone know if all of them have the decorative fountains or is that just the front area (Casitas)?

Hi everyone! We will be staying here at the end of July and are really excited! I've seen some pictures of the different "villages" - does anyone know if all of them have the decorative fountains or is that just the front area (Casitas)?

There are fountains by Casitas 1, in between Casitas 2 and 3. There is also a fountain in front of Casitas 5. No fountains in Ranchos or Cabanas.

Does anyone happen to know if there is a website that shows when/if conventions will be going on at Coronado? I will be there June 10-15

Page one of this thread has a list. Looks like there is a Dream conference there 8th-13th.

Why are the walls so sparse? I was there in May for the first time; thought the grounds were lovely but the rooms were BORING! No artwork, nothing. What's up with that; seemed very unDisney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter