The *NEW* Coronado Springs FAQ Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a family of 6 and have reserved 2 rooms at CSR, I have requested adjoining rooms because we have small children. My question is I want to request rooms close to bus stop 2 ( we stayed in casitas 2 last year with 4 people and an infant only needing one room) Is there adjoining rooms in building 2 casitas. We did not have a room with adjoining doors.

Does any one know anything about if there is a convenience type store? If so can I get soda? I expect it to be expensive. anything like cream cheese for bagels etc....
Check these links. There are options but they are definitely more costly than getting them at Walmart of Publix. I do know beer is cheaper than water.

La Tienda
w06xww.jpg

w06m1f.jpg

w06m9c.jpg

w06mg2.jpg

w06mj8.jpg

w06mqh.jpg

w06mw7.jpg

Panchito's
w06t8i.jpg

w06ulw.jpg

w06usn.jpg

w06uz9.jpg

w06v4z.jpg

w06vbt.jpg

We are a family of 6 and have reserved 2 rooms at CSR, I have requested adjoining rooms because we have small children. My question is I want to request rooms close to bus stop 2 ( we stayed in casitas 2 last year with 4 people and an infant only needing one room) Is there adjoining rooms in building 2 casitas. We did not have a room with adjoining doors.
50% of all the rooms at CSR are connecting.

My extended family is comming back to Disney this June. There will be 70 of us. Most will be staying at OKW and SSR. My wife, son and I are looking at CSR. The question I have is about the wheelchair accessible rooms. My wife uses a power wheelchair due to MS. She needs a roll in shower as well as grab bars all over the bathroom. Last June we stayed at AS Sports and were quite happy with the room. The only issue was that they only provided us with a roll away bed for my son. This was somewhat cramped.

What area should I request. I want to be as close to the Pepper Market as well as the pool with the slide as possible. I don't care about distance to bus stops since we drive to all of the parks. Can the rooms accomodate 3 people. My son is 11 and needs a bed to himself.
Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge. Most convenient location and most preferred.

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building. (Closest to the Pool)

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool and is also a smoking optional building.

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views but you will have to walk or ride the internal shuttle to get to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building.

What area should I request. I want to be as close to the Pepper Market as well as the pool with the slide as possible. I don't care about distance to bus stops since we drive to all of the parks. Can the rooms accomodate 3 people. My son is 11 and needs a bed to himself.
This is what we do.

vra5ia.jpg

Adjoining rooms are just rooms next to each other (or consecutive numbers).
If you want 2 rooms that are next to each other and have a door insude that connects them together, you need to ask for Connecting rooms.

If you asked for adjoining rooms and got 2 that were next to each other, you got what you asked for (but obviously not what you thought you would get).

It's not just Disney that calls these rooms "connecting". My mom was a hotel desk clerk for a large chain when I was growing up and they had the same definitions as Disney uses.

HOLA!:wave2:

After much contemplation, we have decided to switch our June ressies from our beloved POFQ to CSR! We wanted to experience a different resort and CSR seems to be the one.:thumbsup2 A few questions...

Are there complimentary life jackets available for kids at the Dig Site? Can you keep them for your length of stay as you can at other Disney resorts? (We've done this at CR and POFQ.)

Are there towels provided at the Dig Site or do you need to bring your own?

A water view would cost us a total of $210 more for our stay. Is it worth that much considering there are no balconies or patios?

Thanks for the help!!:)

I wouldnt pay extra for not having a balcony to sit and relax and take in the view. I am hoping to have an out of the way room so I can MAYBE pull my chairs outside the door ...I dont want to be in anybodys way. I will just have to wait and see where we are located and what it is like. I am very much looking forward to staying at CSR. I dont have any info for you except have a wonderful vacation!

Are there complimentary life jackets available for kids at the Dig Site? yes

Can you keep them for your length of stay as you can at other Disney resorts? I've always returned them and just gotten them again as needed. Never tried to hold onto them.

Are there towels provided at the Dig Site or do you need to bring your own? yes they are, you only have to bring room towels to the quiet pools.

A water view would cost us a total of $210 more for our stay. Is it worth that much considering there are no balconies or patios? not really

We just booked through Dreams Unlimited for 7 nights at CSR with a party of 14. This thread has made me even more excited and confirms that we made the right decision. Now, a question--- are there refrigerators in the rooms? I did not see that listed as a PRO.

Deliverynrse

This is what we do.

vra5ia.jpg

Can you request one of those cots? Is there a charge? I'm a little concerned that double beds might be a bit tight and putting one of the kids in a cot might give us more room. DH could then have a double to himself! ;)

Can you request one of those cots? Is there a charge? I'm a little concerned that double beds might be a bit tight and putting one of the kids in a cot might give us more room. DH could then have a double to himself! ;)
Yes, you can request a cot for $16.71 per night. You can also get an air mattress and bring that with you.

My opinion on the room view is: If you are going to be there for more than a couple of days it is worth it to pay more for a water view only if you are on the second floor where foot traffic isn't as bad. But honestly, I love the views anywhere in the resort except the parking lot ones.

Hi buzz

On your website you have some pics of casitas 5
Do you know the # of the section because I fell in love with it :love: :love: :love:

P.S. We just love your website and CSR too

Hi buzz

On your website you have some pics of casitas 5
Do you know the # of the section because I fell in love with it :love: :love: :love:

P.S. We just love your website and CSR too
Casita 5 is just casita 5. I don't know the room numbers that face the lake/fountain if that's what you meant.

Just Back from CSR threads...

Just Back thread #1 - April 2006

Just Back Thread #2 - April 2006

Just Back Thread #3 - April 2006

Just Back Thread #4 - April 2006

Just Back Thread #5 - April 2006

Just Back Thread #6 - May 2006

Just Back Thread #7 - May 2006

Just Back Thread #8 - May 2006

Just Back Thread #9 - May 2006

Just Back Thread #10 - May 2006

Just Back Thread #11 - June 2006

Just Back Thread #12 - June 2006

Just Back Thread #13 - June 2006

Just Back Thread #14 - June 2006

Just Back Thread #15 - June 2006

Just Back Thread #16 - June 2006

Just Back Thread #17 - July 2006

Just Back Thread #18 - July 2006

Just Back Thread #19 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #20 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #21 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #22 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #23 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #24 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #25 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #26 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #27 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #28 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #29 - August 2006

Just Back Thread #30 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #31 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #32 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #33 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #34 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #35 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #36 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #37 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #38 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #39 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #40 - September 2006

Just Back Thread #41 - October 2006

Just Back Thread #42 - October 2006

Just Back Thread #43 - October 2006

Just Back Thread #44 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #45 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #46 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #47 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #48 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #49 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #50 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #51 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #52 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #53 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #54 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #55 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #56 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #57 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #58 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #59 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #60 - November 2006

Just Back Thread #61 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #62 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #63 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #64 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #65 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #66 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #67 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #68 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #69 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #70 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #71 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #72 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #73 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #74 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #75 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #76 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #77 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #78 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #79 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #80 - December 2006

Just Back Thread #81 - January 2007

Just Back Thread #82 - January 2007

Just Back Thread #83 - January 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter