The NEW Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

We were in line together!

Here is my evening recap (w/photos & wait times) from Oct 6th:

2013 MNSSHP CHARACTER REPORT

10136607995_9228017f06_z.jpg

I think we were 2 spots ahead of you at Winnie the Pooh. We were the Tim Burton's, "Queen of Hearts" and "UM"

I bought a shirt. Holy Orange. But I'm from Syracuse, home of the Syracuse Orange so its a color I'm used to seeing on people and wearing myself. I'm not a huge fan of how the bigger spots of the glow in the dark goo feel but I like the shirt. I guess after missing last years, I didn't care what it looked like. Since they charge 28 dollars, I do understand the "cheap" remarks. 15-20 dollars would be more reasonable but again we missed em last year so wanted to get them this year. I'm hoping for a Christmas Party shirt (do they do those?) in the next couple years.

Hey All
I hope one day to make it to the MNSSHParty! I'm going to the MVMCP and had one question.

What time have you been able to get into the park with only a party ticket? I heard it's as early 4:00, but wanted to know if anyone has been able to do this?

TIA!

Hey All
I hope one day to make it to the MNSSHParty! I'm going to the MVMCP and had one question.

What time have you been able to get into the park with only a party ticket? I heard it's as early 4:00, but wanted to know if anyone has been able to do this?

TIA!

Did just that on 9/29. And the sunday before, we got to MK around 3:45ish (a quick visit before the park closed at 7) and they were letting people in then.

I am interested, too! We arrive the 31st, but are going to the party on Friday.
If you see a baby tinker, a Merinda, x-mas belle dress and a Rapunzel don't be shy and say hello! I have no idea what my costume will be but I'm either going to be Ursula or maybe a fairy. :thumbsup2

We attended the Nov 2 party last year, and compared to the crowd at the 2 parties this week, it was much less crowded. We got a ton done and had a spot for the second parade minutes before it came through. Not sure if that was a fluke or not, but we had a great time! They were also much more generous with candy last year-again, could be due to different CMs, but we found most to be stingy this year compared to huge handfuls last year. Have fun!
Thank you ! I'm afraid it might be a bit more busier this year with it being a Friday but I'm sure the girls will love the extra candy :rotfl2: As if they need it. i'm so looking forward to it

Berlioz70 said:
We were in line together!

Here is my evening recap (w/photos & wait times) from Oct 6th:

2013 MNSSHP CHARACTER REPORT

We were in line for Jack and Sally with you last night! My DD even commented on how cute baby Ursula was. She was adorable! We were the 2 Belles with Superman. It was a fun night!

If you see a baby tinker, a Merinda, x-mas belle dress and a Rapunzel don't be shy and say hello! I have no idea what my costume will be but I'm either going to be Ursula or maybe a fairy. :thumbsup2 Thank you ! I'm afraid it might be a bit more busier this year with it being a Friday but I'm sure the girls will love the extra candy :rotfl2: As if they need it. i'm so looking forward to it

We decided to do something simple.
Keep a lookout for the Mystery Inc crew with a stuffed Scooby. The 9 year old is Fred, the 7 year old is Daphne, I am Velma and DH is Shaggy. We will be getting the photos at HM.

We went on 10/6 and had an amazing time. We got I'm right at 4 and rode a few rides. Ate dinner at Pinocchio house and got in line for the dwarfs at about 6:15. We were about 15 back and were done by 7:10. We went straight to see rapunzel and waited bout 40 minutes. We could not get a spot for thr first parade, so we decided to see the second. We did both dance parties plus had a treat, hallowishes which was amazing and the parade. It was a great night.

Did just that on 9/29. And the sunday before, we got to MK around 3:45ish (a quick visit before the park closed at 7) and they were letting people in then.

We went on 10/6 and had an amazing time. We got I'm right at 4 and rode a few rides. Ate dinner at Pinocchio house and got in line for the dwarfs at about 6:15. We were about 15 back and were done by 7:10. We went straight to see rapunzel and waited bout 40 minutes. We could not get a spot for thr first parade, so we decided to see the second. We did both dance parties plus had a treat, hallowishes which was amazing and the parade. It was a great night.

Thank you!​

Aw, I saw your pics on Flickr earlier and thought to myself..what an adorable baby!! So cute!

She was in a great mood for the night, which made for some good photos (except for that one with Ariel).

Oh my gosh, we were directly behind you! I was the preggo mom with a little Peter Pan - you told us what time they would come back out, and my son would have talked your ear off but I told him you needed to pay attention to your baby! So he talked the ear off the girls behind us. So funny!

Oh my Peter was soo cute!! He was very articulate for such a young man, absolutely adorable.

I think we were 2 spots ahead of you at Winnie the Pooh. We were the Tim Burton's, "Queen of Hearts" and "UM"

Yes you were - I remember your costumes!

We were in line for Jack and Sally with you last night! My DD even commented on how cute baby Ursula was. She was adorable! We were the 2 Belles with Superman. It was a fun night!

I can't believe how big that line was - were you dressed as Villager Belle? I remember seeing twin Belles, that was probably you!

Jess30 said:
I thought they did, but maybe that's me! There were a lot of people wearing them, so obviously people like them.

From the pictures I saw they look nice. I live tge design.

Berlioz70 said:
I can't believe how big that line was - were you dressed as Villager Belle? I remember seeing twin Belles, that was probably you!

That was us!

I wanted to share what I am going to wear :)

HalloweenFront.jpg
HalloweenBack.jpg

I made it myself a few years ago :)
I'm planning on wearing my hair up with a tiara and princess-ey makeup. You know, generic princess!
I've had suggestions of wearing a curly red wig to be Merida but I don't want to wear a wig or wear anything not natural, I just want to enjoy the party without worrying about things.

Haha know any princesses with glasses?

Who wants to help me figure out how we should do this?

This is what we want to accomplish

Jack & Sally
Tangled and Flynn & Snow White and Prince.
Pooh and Friends
Mickey and Minnie
Daisy and Donald
Lotso
Jafar
Abu/Genie/Aladdin/Jasmine
Jack Sparrow

TrT
Hallowishes
2nd Parade
Monsters Dance Party
MagicShots pics
SOTMK Party Card

Are the dance party characters out right at 7? Thought it would be fun to kick off the night with sully and mike :) then ToT trails/stops.

Dh has proclaimed no characters with over a 15min wait so we aren't worried about dwarves/princess/jack and Sally. Our almost 2 year old and 4 year old are more into the parade/shows/tot.

Which characters traditionally have shorter waits? We are going on a sold out night.

Can someone explain what's the deal with SotMK cards? What's special about them? What do you do with them? Just curious if I need to add to my to-do list. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter