The NEW Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Nevermind, I see meet&greet FP+ don't go past 6pm.
Guess I'll have to wait in lines all night since DD wants to meet all 4 princesses. :sad2:

I have a Rapunzel FP booked for next Friday Oct.11 from 6-7pm. We were hoping to do what you are thinking about. Go at 6:55pm and ask to meet the princes.

I'm at WDW.... Where can I get band at 4 if we are already in mk? I know it was answered but can't waste battery going through all posts. Thanks in advance

I'm at WDW.... Where can I get band at 4 if we are already in mk? I know it was answered but can't waste battery going through all posts. Thanks in advance

I've heard near Stitch's Great Escape, Tortuga Tavern or near the entrance. Someone correct me if I am wrong though!

I have a Rapunzel FP booked for next Friday Oct.11 from 6-7pm. We were hoping to do what you are thinking about. Go at 6:55pm and ask to meet the princes.

Assuming you have an MNSSHP ticket, that should work. I would be interested to hear how that goes.

I see that we can choose FP+ for 6-7pm on a party day.
We are going to MK that day AND attending MNSSHP that night.

If I were to choose PFH can we show up at 6.55 and ask to wait to meet the princesses (so the princes are there) ?:confused3

The FP+ is for Rapunzel and "friend" (Snow White), not for Rapunzel, Flynn, Snow White, and the random guy who has no name but claims to be a prince who is hot to trot after her. As a partygoer, I would be angry if I'd been waiting for 30+ minutes for the princes having someone breeze up with a FP+ for the princesses at 6:55 and get to meet the princes, too. I'd hope that the CMs wouldn't let someone essentially skip the line for the princes with a FP+ for something else (i.e., princesses only). That is no different than letting someone with a FP+ for IASW ride Peter Pan instead, IMO.

If you try this and get away with it, expect to be met by a lot of angry people. The prince/princess line typically starts forming around 6:30. If you get in line then, you should have minimal party time dedicated to meeting them. We lined up last year at 6:35 and were meeting the princes/princesses by 7:10. That's not too bad for party-exclusive characters.

The FP+ is for Rapunzel and "friend" (Snow White), not for Rapunzel, Flynn, Snow White, and the random guy who has no name but claims to be a prince who is hot to trot after her. As a partygoer, I would be angry if I'd been waiting for 30+ minutes for the princes having someone breeze up with a FP+ for the princesses at 6:55 and get to meet the princes, too. I'd hope that the CMs wouldn't let someone essentially skip the line for the princes with a FP+ for something else (i.e., princesses only). That is no different than letting someone with a FP+ for IASW ride Peter Pan instead, IMO.

If you try this and get away with it, expect to be met by a lot of angry people. The prince/princess line typically starts forming around 6:30. If you get in line then, you should have minimal party time dedicated to meeting them. We lined up last year at 6:35 and were meeting the princes/princesses by 7:10. That's not too bad for party-exclusive characters.

No worry I was not able to get a FP+ for 6-7, and I don't think it would have worked anyway, as you said CM will probably accept people in the FP+ line up until the princes come than turn away people and direct them to the standby line.

We got ours in the little covered kiosk down in the rose garden area. There was a sign that said `event check in` I think.

Do the counter services close early before the party? We were hoping to eat before..probably harbor house or the pizza flatbread place (Pinocchio's House?)

Do the counter services close early before the party? We were hoping to eat before..probably harbor house or the pizza flatbread place (Pinocchio's House?)

Columbia Harbor House closes at 5:00, or even a little before. It's a great place, but you definitely have to get there early if you want to eat there on party night.

So I'm in the 24-day window of our trip for MNNSHP at WDW, and a little worried. We haven't bought our tickets yet (boyfriend and myself) because we've been:

1- Deciding on dates. 10/29 or 10/31? We both are leaning towards 10/31, but at the same time we've been...
2- Worrying about getting sick and not being able to use the tickets if we buy them in advance. It's my #1 fear right now. Last thing I want to do is spend $150 on tickets and then NOT be able to use them or get a refund because we were unable to use them.

What should we do? Anyone with experience on waiting until the last minute know how those dates are in terms of tickets sold?

I was able to make FP+ when on only had my MNSSHP ticket linked. made 4-7 FP+ reservations... Now I have my 5 MYWT linked also..

I guess I don't need to link my MNSSHP tickets. We have AP's so we are heading to MK earlier in the day. Is there any advantage to linking tickets? I thought I read somewhere to not link tickets? :confused3 Maybe I'm wrong.

I guess I don't need to link my MNSSHP tickets. We have AP's so we are heading to MK earlier in the day. Is there any advantage to linking tickets? I thought I read somewhere to not link tickets? :confused3 Maybe I'm wrong.[/QUOTE
No advantage and really no need to do it.
I read where CM said don't can cause problems
I haven't heard of any but who knows

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter