The NEW Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Was it raining when you went last year? She will only be out there if the weather is good and I am sure they need to do cast changes at some point as well. Maybe you just had bad luck...:scratchin

Was it raining when you went last year? She will only be out there if the weather is good and I am sure they need to do cast changes at some point as well. Maybe you just had bad luck...:scratchin

No good weather just bad luck gonna make sure I see her on 10/27 though... LOL

We went looking for her last year, too, and didn't see her. We must have hit the queue during a break. Even ghosts need to pee, right? :rotfl2:

The kids were totally creeped out by the HM at night, so they wanted to stay as far away from it as possible or I would have hung around waiting for her.

Thanks!

We were recently at MK and we tried to pick up a pack of spell cards for the MSTK game, and they told us we had to go to our game portal first then come back to get cards. Our portals were in Fantasyland where they roped off for the fireworks I think, so we skipped that. AND I didn't have any cards with me to play at the time, hence going to the Firehouse to get a pack.

So my question is, during MNSSHP will they give us a hard time about picking up the Special Hitchhiking Ghosts playing card and a spell pack too? I hope we won't have to go to the portal then back to wait in line for the special card.

I picked mine up behind the Christmas Shop, not the firehouse. The CM was asking people what game they were playing. I heard one guy say he wasn't playing, just wanted the special Halloween card. The CM said, "Good answer! You don't want to be playing during the Halloween party!" So, my answer was that I am not playing, just came to pick up the Halloween cards. The CM said, "Great answer! Here you go!"

as far as I've heard mickey & Minnie are still meeting together at town hall so you can get them both done in one shot ;)

So what are the chances of this being a successful plan

Dinner at Be Our Guest 4:10
Be first in line for Pooh and Friends 7:00
Meet Minnie
ToT at Small World/Peter Pan areas
Villians Mix and Mingle 7:45
Meet Tarzan and Friends
ToT Adventureland and Frontierland
9:15 Celebrate the Magic
Hallowishes
Villians again
Parade
Princesses with Princes
ToT Spacemountain to Fantasyland
Meet Donald and Daisy
Meet Mickey Mouse

as far as I've heard mickey & Minnie are still meeting together at town hall so you can get them both done in one shot ;)

Whoa! Really?! That's great! I thought they moved her last week because of talking Mickey. I'm going to 10/10 party. I hope they meet together then!

This question is for those who have MBs, already gone to the party, and who did link their MNSSHP tickets. Did you have problems with entry using a day of your regular passes if you went in at 4:00? Last I saw was there may be problems when linking your party pass to MB. I still don't have our MNSSHP tickets linked yet, but wouldn't mind grabbing FP+ for the 4-7 time period, but I don't want problems at the Mickey reader's eating a day off my regular passes either.

Thanks!

Whoa! Really?! That's great! I thought they moved her last week because of talking Mickey. I'm going to 10/10 party. I hope they meet together then!

yes from what I had heard they were moving them as of the 9/20 party but Kenny the pirate went to a party after that date & a few people from here & reports back they were still together :)

yes from what I had heard they were moving them as of the 9/20 party but Kenny the pirate went to a party after that date & a few people from here & reports back they were still together :)

Fingers crossed for 10/10 party!

zombiehorror said:
Our party night, Sept. 27th got some rain and actually held up the carriage shot for awhile but luckily we kept checking and eventually got it! I had told my wife that I knew there was a hitchhiking ghost shot but had no clue where it was being done!? Luckily I just happened to see a group of people with their thumbs out, grabbed the wife and kids and got that shot as well, there was no line! The picture was being done next to a building in Liberty Square (as you head out of the Haunted Mansion it should be around the first group of buildings to your left) were an old wine barrel sits!

Now we just need our "magic" to appear in the magic shots!!

Thank you, you just saved my wife from certain insanity. She was insisting that the hitchhiking ghost shot was in Liberty Square, but none of the photopass people there had any idea what she was talking about!

I see that we can choose FP+ for 6-7pm on a party day.
We are going to MK that day AND attending MNSSHP that night.

If I were to choose PFH can we show up at 6.55 and ask to wait to meet the princesses (so the princes are there) ?:confused3

I see that we can choose FP+ for 6-7pm on a party day. We are going to MK that day AND attending MNSSHP that night.

If I were to choose PFH can we show up at 6.55 and ask to wait to meet the princesses (so the princes are there) ?:confused3

In theory yes, but you're kinda blazing new territory here. Let us know how it works if you try this.

Nevermind, I see meet&greet FP+ don't go past 6pm.
Guess I'll have to wait in lines all night since DD wants to meet all 4 princesses. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter