** The NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks Thread**

Will someone send me an updated snack list please. We leave for DW on Sunday. Thanks!

Dizneydaz said:
Did you want my list or one of the PPs?

Someone sent me a list but im not sure if it was yours! If you don't mind, send yours too! :) thanks so much! Snacks that are on my bucked list: cream cheese mickey waffle, brownie sundaes butterfinger cupcakes, among others im sure im forgetting! :)

Someone sent me a list but im not sure if it was yours! If you don't mind, send yours too! :) thanks so much! Snacks that are on my bucked list: cream cheese mickey waffle, brownie sundaes butterfinger cupcakes, among others im sure im forgetting! :)

No problem. Do you want the 4 main parks and DTD? Or everything inc. waterparks and resorts?

Revised Resort list for newly remodeled Boardwalk Bakery. Also changed Boardwalk Joes'-no longer serves coffee,etc. Several other changes.

Happy Dining!:goodvibes

Hi, can you send me the 2013 snack credit list as a word doc please. Going to wdw on Thursday and can't wait. Love your dedication to all disney fans on DDP. Thanks

Hi, can you send me the 2013 snack credit list as a word doc please. Going to wdw on Thursday and can't wait. Love your dedication to all disney fans on DDP. Thanks

No problem but I will need your email address. Send it to me in a PM. You will need to have 6 (or 10?) total posts to send PMs.

Hi all-make sure you check out my snacks photo thread. Click on link in my siggy below. AND if you have any photos of the snacks you enjoyed while there I would love it if you would post your photo(s) on that thread.

TIA!

Main Street Bakery-Starbucks. Now Open.

I've listed the drinks that are available as a SC. ALL OF THEM ARE!

Pastries, Cupcakes, Muffins, Bottled Beverages, etc. are also available as a SC but I don't have verification of that (photos, etc.)

Happy Dining!

Thanks to the great photos by Josh at easywdw.com I was able to complete the update of Main Street Bakery starring Starbucks!

Just got iced coffee from Starbucks on Main Street last week using a snack credit :) Happiness xoxo

Preliminary information has been releases on 2013 Food & Wine Festival. I've put what's known on post #2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter