** The NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks Thread**

I don't mind sharing my spreadsheet, but I don't have any idea how to go about doing so. Hmmmmm... how about everyone who wants a copy can PM me an email address and then I can send out copies that way?

I am too new to private message anyone or input my email address anywhere??? Hmmmm any suggestions???

I am too new to private message anyone or input my email address anywhere??? Hmmmm any suggestions???

Click on my name to the left of the message and you'll get a drop down where Private Message is an option.

I don't mind sharing my spreadsheet, but I don't have any idea how to go about doing so. Hmmmmm... how about everyone who wants a copy can PM me an email address and then I can send out copies that way?

i'm in the same boat. spent quite a bit of time making it a spreadsheet, and it highlights items of high value etc. I'd love to share but don't know how either. If any body does pm me their email I can share like that :)

obviously all credit goes to the original poster, I just put it into a more OCD friendly format ;)

Ok I hope this helps someone. I have uploaded my file in word and as pdf so if anyone wants it.

Word
http://www.flipdrive.com/apps/mydrive/download?file=%2FSnack+Credit+list+2013.docx

PDF
http://www.flipdrive.com/apps/mydrive/download?file=%2FSnack+Credit+list+2013.pdf

I coped my list from the wonderful work done here and I have it down to 21 pages but that includes everything listed on this forum.

I take no credit for all the work, all i did was copy/paste then saved as a PDF after editing. Dizneydaz :worship::worship:deserves all the credit for compiling all this info for us. :)

Thanks everyone for all the assists! Once you have 10 posts (I think that's still the amount) you can send and receive PMs. I can still email my list to anyone who needs it (for personal use only, please :)) Just send me a PM with your email address.

Oh, I hadn't realize there were limits to who can use the PM system. Well, if there are more of you out there who want a copy of the spreadsheet (I've sent out about half a dozen so far) and you can't use the PMs, then you might do like KAD517 and type in a version of your email address here so that *I* can see it but the evil spam bots can't. :) Oh, and I'd go back and either delete or edit that message after you receive the spreadsheet from me... just in case.;)

Oh, I hadn't realize there were limits to who can use the PM system. Well, if there are more of you out there who want a copy of the spreadsheet (I've sent out about half a dozen so far) and you can't use the PMs, then you might do like KAD517 and type in a version of your email address here so that *I* can see it but the evil spam bots can't. :) Oh, and I'd go back and either delete or edit that message after you receive the spreadsheet from me... just in case.;)

Thank you for the reminder of deleting it, I just did!!!! :)

I would love a copy please!! Thanks!!
**received it! Thanks so much!!

Thank you sooo much for this resource. Emailed it to myself so I can access it from my smart phone. Will come in handy with kids so we can find healthful snacks.

Ok I hope this helps someone. I have uploaded my file in word and as pdf so if anyone wants it.

Word
http://www.flipdrive.com/apps/mydrive/download?file=%2FSnack+Credit+list+2013.docx

PDF
http://www.flipdrive.com/apps/mydrive/download?file=%2FSnack+Credit+list+2013.pdf

I coped my list from the wonderful work done here and I have it down to 21 pages but that includes everything listed on this forum.

I take no credit for all the work, all i did was copy/paste then saved as a PDF after editing. Dizneydaz :worship::worship:deserves all the credit for compiling all this info for us. :)

When I click on the links you provided it says you must have Flipdrive acct. ??

Here is my version. It is a work document broken down in columns. I did this just prior to the March updates. I to would like to thank DizneyDaz for all her hard work creating this for us!!!!

Well, crud...I can't post because I don't have 10 posts!

Okay, have now met the requirements. Anyway, here is my version of this awesome snack list. It is a word document. It is in two columns with prices in separate columns also.

**Note: Prices do not reflect the updates for 3/13 or later.**

http://wikisend.com/download/335102/2013 Snack List Final.doc

Revised Resort list for newly remodeled Boardwalk Bakery. Also changed Boardwalk Joes'-no longer serves coffee,etc. Several other changes.

Happy Dining!:goodvibes

Thank you so much for this list. Can't wait to get there next week and try some of them. Mmmmm...so many snacks, so little time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter