The Most Random Thread Ever! The Randomness Continues

ya i was too but whoever the moderator should have left for like 3 more weeks so we could see what happens or read for fun

I haven't read any of the threads, but is it possible that they were just talking about school groups? In that case I understand wanting to avoid those months, because getting stuck behind a school group isn't a whole lot of fun.

Oh, okay. Like I said, I get it on the terms of crowds. But for complaining about teens being loud, sort of like kids...Well we are kids, aren't we?

I'm more of I quiet type too. I would probably never be chanting at Disney world. At the same it is Disney World so there will be kids and teens. But there should be a balance as well.

Did anyone see Descendents last night? I didn't, but if anyone did can you tell me how it is so I know if I want to waste my time watching it?

No. I'm a bit interested in it. But I still have a feeling that the plot will be predictable and the people did a awful job at naming the characters.

Some of the songs are cool though. I saw some of them on you tube with my older sister . We were trying to guess who the background characters were related to.

No. I'm a bit interested in it. But I still have a feeling that the plot will be predictable and the people did a awful job at naming the characters.

Some of the songs are cool though. I saw some of them on you tube with my older sister . We were trying to guess who the background characters were related to.
When I first heard of it I was so excited for it because it sounded like my old School of Disney and Anti School of Disney roleplays. But then I saw a Buzzfeed post about the characters, the characters looks and names alone make it sound bad.

I also saw a picture of the kids with their villain parents and I'm sorry, but Cruella de Vil isn't African American and there's no way she would've given birth to Cameron Boyce.

And I refuse to listen to the songs unless I decide to watch the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter