• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever - TR Link is Up! Pg. 164

It is suitable for being made into a button or an iron-on for a shirt....so many uses! It is a really great consolation prize. :) I thought about misspelling it, as a joke, but no, I'm giving you the high-quality version.

This made me laugh so hard - I think it reminded me of something I just read in Letters From A Nut :lmao:

Pure and untouched by things like cheese (and I love cheese) or other sorts of things...like mustard. BLEH.

I'll take your mustard and cheese!

The way it was intended to be.

Like Coffee.

Black. :thumbsup2

Or, so much cream (the fake flavored stuff) and sugar it no longer resembles coffee at all!

When we were young, one of my favorite things was toast with butter, cinnamon and sugar.....

Absolutely. My breakfast for a long time.

Have you tried it Straight !!!:rotfl2:

Don't laugh -- yes!!! My mom has a glass bear cinnamon and sugar dispenser. I used to tilt my head back, open wide, and pour it on my tongue. Not often, but on occasion. When nobody was around.

This made me laugh so hard - I think it reminded me of something I just read in Letters From A Nut :lmao:

Now why did you have to add that "Letters from A Nut" part? :rotfl2:

Or, so much cream (the fake flavored stuff) and sugar it no longer resembles coffee at all!

Yeah, I don't go for that.

just cinnamon and sugar?

::yes::

Hmmm I appeared to have missed this game. Perhaps because I got too wrapped up in Liesa's ADRs guessing game. Ah well.... I don't get Glen's coveted mention on his PTR.... I'l just go sulk now :sad:

Hmmm I appeared to have missed this game. Perhaps because I got too wrapped up in Liesa's ADRs guessing game. Ah well.... I don't get Glen's coveted mention on his PTR.... I'l just go sulk now :sad:

Sorry! I know you would have given Tribilin a run for his money too.

Well I think Triblin really earned to win! I have no idea why I guessed frozen lemonade. I did not want to pick the "boring" rice krispy treat (which btw will feature in our TR as well!). :confused3

Neither actually...just seems to wreck a perfectly good pretzel.

Pretzel.
Salt.

Pure and untouched by things like cheese (and I love cheese) or other sorts of things...like mustard. BLEH.

The way it was intended to be.

I agree on the mustard and cream cheese (which I both like but not with a pretzel), but since I must be the resident pretzel expert here (anyone who every played the Kimmunicator game "The Pretzel Predicament" knows that Germany is the home to the pretzel - musical or not) I must say that there is one thing that goes with a pretzel: butter!! :cloud9: See here for detailed instrcutions: http://www.butterbreze.de/kurs1.html

The pretzel can also be eaten as an accompaniment to any sausage, preferably so called "White Sausages":

2648505027_5656b7f4da.jpg

Well I think Triblin really earned to win! I have no idea why I guessed frozen lemonade. I did not want to pick the "boring" rice krispy treat (which btw will feature in our TR as well!). :confused3

Trib definitely earned it! His answers were spot-on.

I agree on the mustard and cream cheese (which I both like but not with a pretzel), but since I must be the resident pretzel expert here (anyone who every played the Kimmunicator game "The Pretzel Predicament" knows that Germany is the home to the pretzel - musical or not) I must say that there is one thing that goes with a pretzel: butter!! :cloud9: See here for detailed instrcutions: http://www.butterbreze.de/kurs1.html

The pretzel can also be eaten as an accompaniment to any sausage, preferably so called "White Sausages":

All I can say is you are making me hungry for my Biergarten ADR and it is 90 days away!

I love sausage, but it doesn't always agree with my stomach.....:sad2:

I like mine with lettuce and tomato, heinz 57 and french fried potatoes......

I love sausage, but it doesn't always agree with my stomach.....:sad2:

Well you are getting older. :rolleyes1

C'mon, no fighting! There's enough of me to go around! :)

Oh brother.

I like mine with lettuce and tomato, heinz 57 and french fried potatoes......

Noted. I have no idea why, but noted.

Have to say that I've never seen white sausages. Do they taste any different? :confused3

I'll have to defer to Magdalene on that one.

Tribilín;35844635 said:
Yay! I won! I still some memory left in my head! LOL! :cool1:

LOL! And thanks for calling me "muchacho" :cool2:

Thanks! Wow! Now that I'm famous I will use my title in favor of world peace and the species in danger of extinction :rotfl:

Glad to see you have checked in to claim your prize. And I'm so happy to see it going to good use. Congratulations again.

I know.... I"m completely late for the party! YOu guys have been busy!!! Phew!

We have a saying in our home, that I'll unashamedly take credit for coining:

Bread is merely a vehicle for what is put upon it.

Plain bread: Ew! it needs meat, jam, cheese, or other ANYTHING to make it worth the effort of chewing. And that's how I really feel.

I have no idea why I went with Lemonade as top pick. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?

:lmao: Because I dont' remember that story at all. :rotfl2:

nah, nah, nah, nah, nuh!!! I get real sausages in Germany... :rolleyes1 Glennbo, I'll have a streudel just for you. :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

We have a saying in our home, that I'll unashamedly take credit for coining:

Bread is merely a vehicle for what is put upon it.

There is a German saying (or is it common just in our family? Flossbolna help me out): In der allergroessten Not, schmeckt die Wurst auch ohne Brot. In English: In the biggest distress, sausage tastes even without bread.

Of course it rhymes in German...

But no further comment from me, being German and furthermore from Bavaria I have a very strict opinion of what you are allowed to eat with a pretzel and different kinds of sausages ;)

All I can say is you are making me hungry for my Biergarten ADR and it is 90 days away!

Yes, I was rather impressed with the pictures of the selection of sausages I have seen of Biergarten. One day I will have to make it there...

Have to say that I've never seen white sausages. Do they taste any different? :confused3

They are made from veal, therefore the whit colour. They have a rather mild taste and are a bit softer than the normal sausage. I would love to have some right now - it would be the perfect time for them since they really are a morning food! we have something we call "second breakfast" here in Germany and that's when you would eat white sausages. They are supposed to be eaten before you hear the bells chime noon. In the days of refridgeration this rule can be bend however...

Tribilín;35844635 said:
Thanks! Wow! Now that I'm famous I will use my title in favor of world peace and the species in danger of extinction :rotfl:

Wow, then I am sure world peace is just around the corner!! :goodvibes

nah, nah, nah, nah, nuh!!! I get real sausages in Germany... :rolleyes1 Glennbo, I'll have a streudel just for you. :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

I was thinking about you when I posted that picture! :goodvibes

There is a German saying (or is it common just in our family? Flossbolna help me out): In der allergroessten Not, schmeckt die Wurst auch ohne Brot. In English: In the biggest distress, sausage tastes even without bread.

Of course it rhymes in German...

But no further comment from me, being German and furthermore from Bavaria I have a very strict opinion of what you are allowed to eat with a pretzel and different kinds of sausages ;)

I had no idea wether this is a common saying, but google knows it, so I guess it must be common.

But on the note of prezel purism, anyone in Bavaria will tell you that the corrct term is Breze not Brezel in German. (the German z is pronounced like the tz in pretzel)....

Ah crap. I leave the Internet for a few days and I miss EVERYTHING. Crap crap crap.

Congratulations, Tribilín! I would have given ANYTHING to get a shout-out in Glenn's PTR. :sad1:

But on the note of prezel purism, anyone in Bavaria will tell you that the corrct term is Breze not Brezel in German. (the German z is pronounced like the tz in pretzel)....

Can I get one of those in August???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter