The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever - TR Link is Up! Pg. 164

Having Creative Suite envy again. :sad2: That would have been MUCH easier. For my TR, I tried several things, then finally took a screen shot of the spreadsheet (ALT + Print Screen), pasted it into MS Paint, used the sizing squares to crop it to just the section that I wanted, then saved it.

Yeah...it pretty much rocks and I know I only get maybe 10% of it's capabilities. I am not worthy!

I would think you could PDF your spreadsheet and then edit it in the free photoshop version, may or may not be easier but at least you don't have the full screen shot to crop out and the resolution is better than the screen grab.

Glad to see Boma is way high up on some lists. I don't think I've ever seen a bad rev. on that one either. Now, for those of you going with the Wave- can any of you compare it to Cal. Grill?? Differences? Atmosphere? Etc...

Boma is the bomb. Can't compare the other 2 though they are on my wish list for August.
Well, there are a lot of people who think the food is too....something (exotic, spicy, adventurous -- yes, that's it). I disagree, but to each their own, right? Plus, there are all kinds of standard fare items for kids, or the less adventurous, so you don't have to worry about going hungry. And being a buffet, it's a great opportunity to try some new things without fear of selecting a whole entree that you find you don't like.

Oh, Boma was the hardest restaurant for me to book at the 180 day mark (late in the day though, shamefully). I was trying for a 7:30 pm reservation and the closest times were 7:05 or 8:10. So, it's popular.

I've never eaten at Cali Grill, but I'd be interested to see any responses to your question.

But will you make us wait for you to get to that point in your TR? :laughing: I mean, it could be a while before you get past the stories of peeps and drunks and people sleeping on benches and bathroom reviews and.....

You know, that's a really good point! The rest of us could have gone and eaten at the Wave before we read about it on Jordan's TR....

That is really good to know about one of your choices being difficult. I fear I have completely overwhelmed my MIL with choices and so I really do need to have this all locked down on my end on ADR day!

Does anyone know, if you can't access your reservation through the online system (which seems to happen if you've made changes to it, or maybe if it is through a TA) does that pose an issue with the online dining reservations? I haven't tested it out yet.
I found this funniest EVER cheezeburgers cat one, that has this cat slamming his paw down on the keyboard with a scream on his face. The caption says "Load you Piece of C#$&. LOAD!!!!" I so felt like that last night!!!

Unfortunately, even with Cherie's help I could get it to paste into my thread. I'm needing some tech help- I think I'll PM Cynthia!

PM away my friend...

Reading this thread this morning I do recall the boards going down...so candy, cookies and that is why I didn't come back. And then got 3 pages behind on Jordan's!

PM away my friend...

Reading this thread this morning I do recall the boards going down...so candy, cookies and that is why I didn't come back. And then got 3 pages behind on Jordan's!

You can leave for 5 minutes and get 3 pages behind on that one.

PMing.

I found this funniest EVER cheezeburgers cat one, that has this cat slamming his paw down on the keyboard with a scream on his face. The caption says "Load you Piece of C#$&. LOAD!!!!" I so felt like that last night!!!

Unfortunately, even with Cherie's help I could get it to paste into my thread. I'm needing some tech help- I think I'll PM Cynthia!

Come to think of it, I was posting something on your thread when the boards went down last night. I don't even remember what I was going to say. So, yeah, I know what you (and that cat) mean.

You know, that's a really good point! The rest of us could have gone and eaten at the Wave before we read about it on Jordan's TR....

We'll have to gang up on him to give us an "express" review on that one. Ya hear that Jordan?

That is really good to know about one of your choices being difficult. I fear I have completely overwhelmed my MIL with choices and so I really do need to have this all locked down on my end on ADR day!

You might be all right if you call early....I waited until late in the day. Ooops. Our time was still all right, I was just a little surprised that the available times were about a half hour on each side of what I requested.

Does anyone know, if you can't access your reservation through the online system (which seems to happen if you've made changes to it, or maybe if it is through a TA) does that pose an issue with the online dining reservations? I haven't tested it out yet.

I don't know the answer to this...you might be better off calling than using the online system.

PM away my friend...

I love seeing people helping others out on these threads! :thumbsup2

You can leave for 5 minutes and get 3 pages behind on that one.

PMing.

I know....I can hardly keep up.

I love seeing people helping others out on these threads! :thumbsup2

I know....I can hardly keep up.

And some of us need some serious more huge amounts than others. :scared:

When I first got on here, I couldn't post pictures, multi-quote, or anything. Still don't have a clue how to get a photo from the net onto a thread.

Anyway, as fast as these threads run, they sure are an awful lot of fun. (sorry, carry over from mine... ;))

When I first got on here, I couldn't post pictures, multi-quote, or anything. Still don't have a clue how to get a photo from the net onto a thread.

You forgot to mention that url thingie in your sig. :rolleyes: I thought you got that fixed a little while ago?

You forgot to mention that url thingie in your sig. :rolleyes: I thought you got that fixed a little while ago?

New one from more farting around. Someday I'll learn to leave well enough alone, but noooooooooo, my anal side just hates the fact that the linky doesn't work? I mean what if someone ACTUALLY wants to go back and read a TR 2 years old?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

New one from more farting around. Someday I'll learn to leave well enough alone, but noooooooooo, my anal side just hates the fact that the linky doesn't work? I mean what if someone ACTUALLY wants to go back and read a TR 2 years old?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That is too funny! Someone pointed out a problem with my links too, so I am about to go in and work on it....wish me luck!

Good luck to both of us!! I afear I need more than luck, I need a 2nd brain, and someone who knows code.

So, I took a baby step and fixed the url thingy, but fixing the link is a no-go. I'll have to contact the DISer who made them for me.

You too!!! Have a safe, meaningful time!

Tribilín;34759268 said:
Merry Christmas to you and to all your readers!

Merry Christmas Glenbo and family!!!!!!!!

I hope it was wonderful.

I hope you had a great Christmas!

Thank you! Yes, we've had a wonderful few days visiting family...and a couple more before we head back home. I'm able to check in on the DIS once or twice a day. I can view it on my phone, but haven't figured out how to get to my "User CP" to view subscribed threads, so the phone visits aren't usually very productive.

Thank you! Yes, we've had a wonderful few days visiting family...and a couple more before we head back home. I'm able to check in on the DIS once or twice a day. I can view it on my phone, but haven't figured out how to get to my "User CP" to view subscribed threads, so the phone visits aren't usually very productive.

where did you go for christmas?

Glennbo, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :santa: Where does the family you visted live? I'm happy to say we stayed home and enjoyed being here with my brother, mom and niece...and of course the four of us. :grouphug:

Glennbo, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :santa: Where does the family you visted live? I'm happy to say we stayed home and enjoyed being here with my brother, mom and niece...and of course the four of us. :grouphug:

Our family is in northwestern Pennsylvania (we live in southeastern PA). My in-laws live about 10 miles from my parents, so we go back and forth between houses, eating large meals at each!

Our family is in northwestern Pennsylvania (we live in southeastern PA). My in-laws live about 10 miles from my parents, so we go back and forth between houses, eating large meals at each!

that made me laugh because my mom thinks of it as a personal afront if you don't eat a huge meal everytime you're here. My Grandmas was even worse she included 4 course breakfasts into the mix.

that made me laugh because my mom thinks of it as a personal afront if you don't eat a huge meal everytime you're here. My Grandmas was even worse she included 4 course breakfasts into the mix.

4 course breakfast!

my kids are lucky to get ONE out of me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter