The "List"

Oh I love these kinds of lists. Here are mine

1. Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: Ohanas

2. Your favorite breakfast: Chef Mickey's

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): Biergarten

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Pizzafari

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: Tony's Town Square

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): Artist Point

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): Coral Reef

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): Boma

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): Rose and Crown Pub

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Kona Cafe. I lov the style and flavor of their food.

11. Your favorite character experience: Crystal Palace

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: Chef Mickey's

13. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for lunch: None I don't like going to and never have gone to buffets for lunch

14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: Ohanas

15. Restaurant with the best desserts (as part of a buffet): Boma (their desserts are the best thing there, I especially loved thier warm fruit crumble)

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): Ohanas bread pudding

17. Restaurant with the best desserts (as a destination to get something sweet): Goofy's Candy Company

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: Hollywood and Vine (very boring)

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: Garden View Tea Lounge

20. The quintessential Disney experience (restaurant that feels the most like "Disney" to you): Chef Mickey's

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): Pizzafari is th only real "must do" because it is my brothers only request but I love going to Kona or Ohana every time.

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): Le Cellier now that it is two credits

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): 'Ohana for dinner

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): There isn't one for me I would go anywhere

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Via Napoli

26. Your 'I don't want to eat here, but my family does' place: Pizzafari

27. Food item you have not tried, but always wanted to and just never can get to: Turkey Leg

28. Best place to get an adult beverage: I know it is pretty generic but I love the magical star cocktail at ohanas or one of the margaritas at La Cava De Tequila

29. Least fave CS place: Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe (too crowded and I don't like that you hav to go to three different stations.)

30. Your 'I don't get why people don't like it place'(a place you like that gets bad reviews): Mama Melroses

1. Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: Victoria & Alberts

2. Your favorite breakfast: Tusker House

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): Hoop de Doo

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Tangierine Cafe

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: Whispering Canyon

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): bluezoo

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): Narcoosees

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): Yak and Yeti

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): Portabello Yacht Club

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Jiko

11. Your favorite character experience: Cape May

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: Tusker House

13. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for lunch: None

14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: Biergarten

15. Restaurant with the best desserts (as part of a buffet): Boma

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): Excluding V&A, bluezoo.

17. Restaurant with the best desserts (as a destination to get something sweet): Beaches and Cream

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: Coral Reef

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: Il Mulino

20. The quintessential Disney experience (restaurant that feels the most like "Disney" to you): California Grill

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): bluezoo

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): Le Cellier

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): Sanaa

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): I've eaten at all but 5 TS at WDW and the one I doubt I will try is Hollywood & Vine

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Nine Dragons

26. Your 'I don't want to eat here, but my family does' place: none

27. Food item you have not tried, but always wanted to and just never can get to: Grapefruit Cake at Brown Derby

28. Best place to get an adult beverage: bluezoo lounge

29. Least fave CS place: Pecos Bills

30. Your 'I don't get why people don't like it place'(a place you like that gets bad reviews): Portabello Yacht Club

1.. Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: Raglan Road

2. Your favorite breakfast: 1900 Park Fare

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): Haven't tried any yet

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Peco's Bills

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: Coral Reef

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): ? I dont have one

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): Tony's Town Square

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): Coral Reef/ Le Cellier

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): Plaza

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Germany's carmel Shop...HA

11. Your favorite character experience: Garden Grill

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: 1900 Park Fare

13. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for lunch: Crystal Palace
14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: Crystal Palace

15. Restaurant with the best desserts (as part of a buffet):not sure

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): any place with Creme Burlee (sp)
17. Restaurant with the best desserts (as a destination to get something sweet): ?
18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: Anything overcrowded...Probably Hollywood and Vine
19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: most--I'm not picky...

20. The quintessential Disney experience (restaurant that feels the most like "Disney" to you): Chef Mickeys--characters
21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): Raglan Road or Cape May

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): Le Cellier

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): Tusker House

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): Hollywood Brown Derby

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Teppan Edo

27. Food item you have not tried, but always wanted to and just never can get to: Zebra Domes
28. Best place to get an adult beverage: Raglan Road
29. Least fave CS place: Any place at DHS
30. Your 'I don't get why people don't like it place'(a place you like that gets bad reviews): The Plaza or Garden Grill

1. Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: Citricos

2. Your favorite breakfast: never am up for it

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): Cinderella's Royal Table

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Fairfax Fare

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: Coral Reef

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): V&A (did once love it)

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): LeCellier

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): Hollywood Brown Derby

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): Grand Floridian Cafe

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Jiko or Citricos

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: do not do

14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: Boma

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): Shula

17. Restaurant with the best desserts (as a destination to get something sweet): Main Street Bakery

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: Winderness Canyon

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: Shula

20. The quintessential Disney experience (restaurant that feels the most like "Disney" to you): Chef Mickey's

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): ESPN

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): Coral Reef

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): Boma

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): none

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Yak and Yeti

26. Your 'I don't want to eat here, but my family does' place: Cosmic Ray's

27. Food item you have not tried, but always wanted to and just never can get to: none

28. Best place to get an adult beverage: La Cava De Tequila

29. Least fave CS place: none

30. Your 'I don't get why people don't like it place'(a place you like that gets bad reviews): Mama Melroses

27. Food item you have not tried, but always wanted to and just never can get to: Tonga Toast for me (but we're determined to go to Kona for breakfast on the next trip!) and turkey leg for DH

28. Best place to get an adult beverage: a tie...France for a Grey Goose Lemonade Slush and Mexico for a margarita

29. Least fave CS place: none...we don't eat much CS and the ones we've had were fine

30. Your 'I don't get why people don't like it place'(a place you like that gets bad reviews): a few...Chef Mickey's (both breakfast and dinner), Kouzzina, Sci-Fi, San Angel

Ok, I missed the bonus round questions. :rotfl2:

26. Your 'I don't want to eat here, but my family does' place: Hollywood Brown Derby It's my father's favorite restaurant, so we eat there whenever they're along on a trip with us. I just don't see what's so special about it.

27. Food item you have not tried, but always wanted to and just never can get to: Tonga Toast

28. Best place to get an adult beverage: Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Tower It's wonderful to watch the fireworks with a lovely Pina CoLAVA

29. Least fave CS place: Casey's Corner I love hot dogs, but Casey's just gets under my skin for some reason.

30. Your 'I don't get why people don't like it place'(a place you like that gets bad reviews): Mama Melrose's

1. Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: Flying Fish

2. Your favorite breakfast: Kona Cafe

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): Raglan Road

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Wolfgang Puck Express

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: 1900 Park Fare

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): California Grill. Or maybe V&A, though we haven't been yet.

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): Narcoosee's maybe.

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): None really. Marrakesh comes closest.

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): Mama Melrose

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Flying Fish

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: Crystal Palace

13. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for lunch: Biergarten

14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: 'Ohana

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): The Wave (at least for the moment)

17. Restaurant with the best desserts (as a destination to get something sweet): Beaches and Cream

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: Maya Grill

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: San Angel Inn

20. The quintessential Disney experience (restaurant that feels the most like "Disney" to you): Cinderella's Royal Table. Princesses, a Royal Castle Dining Room, very high prices, no wine with dinner, and a souvenir photo whether you want it or not.

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): Chefs de France

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): Teppan Edo, because they don't honor TIW

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): 'Ohana

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): Planet Hollywood

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Turf Club

26. Your 'I don't want to eat here, but my family does' place: We are divided here. I say Chef Mickey's, DP says Sanaa

27. Food item you have not tried, but always wanted to and just never can get to: Strip Steak at Flying Fish, because the potato-wrapped snapper distracts me.

28. Best place to get an adult beverage: Top Of The World

29. Least fave CS place: Pizza Planet

30. Your 'I don't get why people don't like it place'(a place you like that gets bad reviews): We don't know!

1. Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: Victoria & Albert's

2. Your favorite breakfast: Kona Cafe (Tonga Toast & french press Kona)

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): I think it's been too long since I've been to a restaurant that would qualify here!

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Boulangerie Patisserie

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: ABC Commissary

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): California Grill

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): San Angel Inn

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): Kouzzina

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): Kona Cafe

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Kona Cafe

11. Your favorite character experience: Chef Mickey's

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: Crystal Palace

13. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for lunch: never done

14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: Cape May Café

15. Restaurant with the best desserts (as part of a buffet): Cape May seafood buffet

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): Beaches & Cream

17. Restaurant with the best desserts (as a destination to get something sweet): Boulangerie Patisserie

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: 50's Prime Time (just can't appreciate it)

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: Cinderella's Royal Table (can't beat the castle . . .)

20. The quintessential Disney experience (restaurant that feels the most like "Disney" to you): Liberty Tree Tavern (more personal than truly "Disney;" ate here all the time as a kid)

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): Kona Café

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): Narcoosee's

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): Trails End buffet

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): Tutto Italia (replaced Alfredo's; I still boycott)

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): The Flying Fish

We've all done this kind of list on Facebook. Someone comes up with a list of 25 questions that you answer about yourself, and post to your friends for them to fill out with their answers. This one is all about Disney dining.

1. Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: Le Cellier

2. Your favorite breakfast: N/A

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant Hoop Dee Doo Review[/b]

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Casey's

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: Planey Hollywood

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant Le Cellier

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" O'Hanas

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant Jiko

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant -Columbia Harbor House

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant -Le Cellier

11. Your favorite character experience:N/A but I have reservations @ Chef Mickey's NEXT Saturday!!!!! :)

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: N/A

14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: n/a

15. Restaurant with the best desserts O'hanas bread pudding AMAZING!

16. Restaurant with the best desserts - It was choc mousse at Alfredo's but they are closed now :(

17. Restaurant with the best desserts (as a destination to get something sweet): banana split @ Ghiradelli's or Plaza

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: Rain Forest Cafe

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: Sci-Fi

20. The quintessential Disney experience Whispering Canyon

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant Le Cellier

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.) Planey Hollywood

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): Whispering Canyon bottomless milkshakes!!!:cool1:

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive) I'll try anywhere once

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Yahtsmen

1. Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: California Grill

2. Your favorite breakfast: Kona

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): n/a

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Cosmic Ray's
5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: Chef Mickeys

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): California Grill

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): San Angel Inn

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy):Biergarten

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): n/a

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Beaches and Cream

11. Your favorite character experience: Cape May

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: Cape May
13. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for lunch: N/A

14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: Ohana's

15. Restaurant with the best desserts (as part of a buffet): N/A

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): Kona

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: T-Rex

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: The California Grill

20. The quintessential Disney experience (restaurant that feels the most like "Disney" to you): Ohana

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): Sci Fi

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): Chef Mickeys

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): 'Ohana for dinner

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): Biergarten

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Jiko

2. Your favorite breakfast: Akershus (the Potato Casserole is wonderful!)

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): The Hoop Dee Doo Review

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Columbia Harbour House

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: Rose and Crown

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): Mama Melrose

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): 'Ohana (For dinner- breakfast is lovely)

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): Grand Floridian Cafe

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Akershus (I miss the potato casserole!)

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: Akershus/ Chef Mickey's

13. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for lunch: Don't have one

14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: Don't have one

15. Restaurant with the best desserts (as part of a buffet): Don't have one

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): California Grill

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: California Grill

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: Chef Mickey's

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): Chef Mickey's and Akershus

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): Sci-Fi Dine-In or Rose and Crown

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): Crystal Palace

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): Bistro de Paris

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): 1900 Park Fare

1.Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: O’Hana

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): CRT if it counts

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: The quick service counters at the Caribbean Beach Resort

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: Restaurant Marrakesh (my dh is Egyptian and he hated the food too!), 1900 Park Fare (dinner), Tony’s.

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): Never had one, but Victoria and Albert’s if we could!

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): LeCellier

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): 50’s Prime Time

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): Hollywood and Vine, Teppan Edo, Yak & Yeti

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): O’Hana dinner (we have Fogo de Cho)

11. Your favorite character experience: All of them!

14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: O’Hana

15. Restaurant with the best desserts (as part of a buffet): They are all about the same.

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): Liberty Tree Tavern lunch, O’Hanas bread pudding

17. Restaurant with the best desserts (as a destination to get something sweet): Starring Rolls, Beaches and Cream, Main Street Bakery

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: Hollywood and Vine – boring!

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: Cinderella’s Royal Table

20. The quintessential Disney experience (restaurant that feels the most like "Disney" to you): Chef Mickey’s though I’m not too fond of the food!

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): 'Ohana dinner, Hollywood and Vine, O’Hana breakfast, Tusker House breakfast, Teppan Edo

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): CRT and Yachtsman Steakhouse – the food was not good for the price.

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): O’Hana

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): Boma or Sannaa

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Narcoosee’s, Whispering Canyon

26. Your 'I don't want to eat here, but my family does' place: Chef Mickey’s

27. Food item you have not tried, but always wanted to and just never can get to: Any snacks! I’m too full from all of the meals!

28. Best place to get an adult beverage: France slushies and an Island Sunset at the Polynesian!

29. Least fave CS place: The Beach Club Marketplace –very slim selections!

30. Your 'I don't get why people don't like it place'(a place you like that gets bad reviews): Hollywood and Vine, Garden Grill

I’m going to add another category:

31. Place you love (either food or atmosphere) but your family refuses to go: Jiko! (The filet w/mac n cheese was fabulous!)

31. Place you love (either food or atmosphere) but your family refuses to go: Sci-Fi...my DH and inlaws don't ever want to go and my kids would go, but don't care enough to say it's a must do...they pick other places 1st.

1. Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: Cape May (dinner) and Via Napoli (tie)

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): never done one

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Wolfgang Puck Express

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: San Angel Inn

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): Never done one

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): Biergarten

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): 50's Prime Time

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): Tutto Italia

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Cape May

11. Your favorite character experience: Remy at Chefs de France

13. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for lunch: none

15. Restaurant with the best desserts (as part of a buffet): Cape May Cafe

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): 50's Prime Time (peanut butter and jelly shake)

17. Restaurant with the best desserts (as a destination to get something sweet): Main Street Bakery

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: Kona

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: San Angel Inn

20. The quintessential Disney experience (restaurant that feels the most like "Disney" to you): CRT

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): Le Cellier

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): 50's Prime Time

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): Cape May dinner buffet

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): Sunshine Seasons-family can't stand the smell of the pavilion

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Teppan Edo

26. Your 'I don't want to eat here, but my family does' place: DH says Rose & Crown

27. Food item you have not tried, but always wanted to and just never can get to: Huge caramel/chocolate/candy apples at caramel shop

28. Best place to get an adult beverage: Germany

29. Least fave CS place: Yorkshire Fish in Great Britain (too greasy)

30. Your 'I don't get why people don't like it place'(a place you like that gets bad reviews): Tutto Italia

1. Your favorite overall Walt Disney World restaurant: Narcoossee's

2. Your favorite breakfast: Olivia's

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): Hoop Dee Doo Review

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Columbia Harcor House

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: Electric Umbrella

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): Flying Fish

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): Big River Grille

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): Mama Melrose

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): The Turf Club at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Cinderella's Royal Table (who doesn't want to eat in a castle?

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: Chef Mickey's

15. Restaurant with the best desserts (as part of a buffet):

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal):

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: Whispering Canyon - too loud

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: Kona Cafe

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): Narcoossee's

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): Sci-Fi Dine-In

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): California Grill

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Captain's Grille

2. Your favorite breakfast: Ohana

3. Your favorite "event" restaurant (a Disney restaurant where the meal is more about some event than the food): Cinderella's Royal Table

4. Your favorite counter service restaurant: Cosmic Ray's

5. Your least favorite, "never go there again" restaurant: Ohana (dinner)

6. Your favorite "date night" restaurant (a place to go with your sweetie on a night you've got a baby sitter): Narcoossee's

7. A restaurant you've found to be very "hit or miss" (sometimes it's very good, sometimes it's really bad): California Girl

8. Your "I don't get it" restaurant (a restaurant everyone raves about that you just don't enjoy): Boma

9. Your "hidden gem" restaurant (a restaurant you really enjoy, and can't understand why it isn't more popular): Citrico's

10. Your "wish we had one at home" restaurant (a restaurant you wish you had in your neighborhood): Main St Bakery

11. Your favorite character experience: Ohana breakfast

12. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for breakfast: Ohana

13. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for lunch:

14. Your favorite All-You-Can-Eat for dinner: Akershaus

16. Restaurant with the best desserts (ordered with a meal): Narcoossee's

17. Restaurant with the best desserts (as a destination to get something sweet): Plaza Ice Cream Parlor

18. Restaurant with the worst atmosphere: Rainforest Cafe

19. Restaurant with the best atmosphere: Narcoossee's

21. Your favorite "must do" restaurant (one that has to be on your ADR list for every trip): Cinderella's Royal Table

22. Your "They're Charging What for This!?" restaurant (a restaurant with a really bad value. The cost is too high, or you feel you wasted a dining credit.): 50's Prime Time

23. Your "loosen the belt" restaurant (favorite place to go when you're really hungry and want to put your feed bag on): LeCellier

24. Your "not gonna do it" restaurant (a place you refuse to try either because you know you won't like the food, aren't impressed with the atmosphere, or think is way too expensive): The Yachtsman Steakhouse I'm sure the food is fantastic, but I just can't get past the prices.

25. Your "maybe next time" restaurant (place you most want to try, but haven't gotten to yet): Kouzzina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter