The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

I have 3 coupons for free child ticket with adult ticket purchase. 2 expire 12/31/13 and 1expires 12/31/14. PM me if you are interested.

Hey guys, its almost time for our Dec trip! What is the best deal these days? We have two adults and three kids (10, 6, 2) this time. I have two BOAGOC free admission coupons. We are spending one day at LEGOLAND. Should we also factor in the Aquarium? Is the Aquarium a part of the LEGOLAND admission? Thanks for your help. :)

Hi

I've been planning for a while and have just noticed there are rooms for $199 on my date when I've only previously seen $299... is this likely to be as good as it gets? does anyone have any promo code or similar that might help please

looking for March 7th 2014

Thanks

Are there any current ticket promotions for LEGOLAND in January? 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks

Are there any current ticket promotions for LEGOLAND in January? 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks
There were "Kids Go Free" coupons in the lego club magazine that just came out. Kids go free with a full paid adult ticket to LEGOLAND.

Is this a magazine I can buy off the shelf or is it subscription only?
It is a free magazine you can sign up through Lego. I have 2 coupons from it if you want to PM me your mailing address. I don't think we have a waiting list for them anymore, do we?

If you fancy staying at the hotel they have a pretty good deal on if booked by jan 15 - kids stay and play free; hotel room and breakfast plus kids free tickets (with purchase of adult tix) for $159; adult tix are $101 each and all tix are hopper (incl aquarium) and extra day free! you can add dinner for 4 for $50 at Bricks and all in is under $500 (with resort fee - covers parking, wifi and lego gift and local tax) is good until March 15

Thanks. we have a rental car and will be driving down from the DL resort for day and back that night.

Looking for discount tickets for July. There will be four of us, two adults and two kids, and we'll be driving down from DL for the day and then driving back.

Thanks many!

My family is going to Disneyland the beginning of May and are hoping to take a day trip to Legoland. I just signed up for the Lego magazine, in hopes of getting some discount coupons. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the magazine to start coming? Is it a monthly thing? If anyone has any extra coupons that are good through May 2014 I would gladly take them too :). Thanks!

I haven't read through any of this thread, so I'm sorry if this is duplicate information, but check with your credit union (if you belong to a credit union) for member discounts. My credit union has discounted tickets for Ages 3-12: $68, and Age 13+: $73. The best part is they are for Resort Hopper + 2nd day free.

They state specifically buy and adult HOPPER and get a child HOPPER free. Is this the case? Can you no longer buy just the normal parent ticket to just Legoland and get the child admission free?

I haven't read through any of this thread, so I'm sorry if this is duplicate information, but check with your credit union (if you belong to a credit union) for member discounts. My credit union has discounted tickets for Ages 3-12: $68, and Age 13+: $73. The best part is they are for Resort Hopper + 2nd day free.

Thanks for the tip, BayAreaE. I try to keep the OP for discounts that are available to the general public but checking with your employer's HR department or credit union are two good places to find out about discounted tickets.

They state specifically buy and adult HOPPER and get a child HOPPER free. Is this the case? Can you no longer buy just the normal parent ticket to just Legoland and get the child admission free?

Mollie, in the past, a 1 day, Buy 1 Adult Get 1 Child free Legoland only ticket was offered for sale for $78 but it has expired. The info for expired ticket offers are located at the bottom of the OP under the header "Archives".

The current promo in the Happy Meal is The LEGO Movie and it includes a B1 Adult G1 Child free coupon.

Stopped by the costco yesterday and they are currently offering the 3 month pass for 79.99. (We are in San Diego.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter