The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

(I don't have enough posts yet to post links, so bear with me)

For the link in the first post:
"B1AG1C - legoland(dot)com(slash)RedTri and use code 13004. This came from entering a Legoland sweepstakes. Here's the link if you want to enter the sweepstakes: Sweepstakes Entry Form When you enter this sweepstakes, you will get the same coupon code info above via email. The sweepstakes itself is to win a 1 night stay in the new Legoland Hotel, 4 2-day hopper tickets and $100 gift card."

This link still works, but there is no place to put in the coupon. Does anyone know if this is valid?

Also, just in case I need to go back for the second day, can I do the $15 2nd day upgrade at the ticket booth?

thanks,

I'm all set for coupons. I just bought two Chima packs at Easter. Thanks, everyone! I'm updating the list for ya'll.

4/7/13
1. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 6/9/2013
2. mulderxcoltrane - need 2 for late May
3. kami808 - need 1 for April 2013
4. AirdrieGirl - 1 for mid-March
5. edna mode - 1 for 4/14/13
6. galspalsal - 2 for end of March
7. buck0086 - 2 for 4/2/13
8. littleblackraincloud - 1 for late April
9. jojomojo - 3 for late April
10. MommyMissy - 2 for April 25, 2013

I had a chance to review this a little bit more thoroughly and the form layout is a little confusing.

The first choice is $70 for an All Ages 2 day resort hopper ticket.

The 2nd choice is $61 for an All Ages 2 day Legoland only ticket.

I edited the OP to show the correct info.

Wow, that's really interesting! I didn't notice that at all. On the Wild at Work site (the place where I got the link) it says the $70 is for an adult and the $61 is for a child. I bought one adult and 2 child passes. I just looked at the e-tickets and they seem identical. There's no way to tell which one is which. However the bar codes may have that information on them... I don't know.

Wow, that's really interesting! I didn't notice that at all. On the Wild at Work site (the place where I got the link) it says the $70 is for an adult and the $61 is for a child. I bought one adult and 2 child passes. I just looked at the e-tickets and they seem identical. There's no way to tell which one is which. However the bar codes may have that information on them... I don't know.

Maybe the Wild at Work people got confused too. Most other Legoland pages to buy tickets have Adults on the top and Children on the bottom which is what I thought as well. :confused3

4/13/13
1. Lm3js - need 1 - going on 6/9/2013
2. mulderxcoltrane - need 2 for late May
3. kami808 - need 1 for April 2013
4. AirdrieGirl - 1 for mid-March
5. edna mode - 1 for 4/14/13
6. galspalsal - 2 for end of March
7. buck0086 - 2 for 4/2/13
8. littleblackraincloud - 1 for late April
9. jojomojo - 3 for late April
10. MommyMissy - 2 for April 25, 2013

Multerxcoltrane, do you still need one? I have one. Please pm me an address to send it to. It expires 5/31/2013...it is from the lego magazine.

The Wild at Work link gives a $20 discount over the advance purchase even for a night at the hotel. It says something about members though. I'm not a member. Do you have to be? Thanks for the great thread.

The Wild at Work link gives a $20 discount over the advance purchase even for a night at the hotel. It says something about members though. I'm not a member. Do you have to be? Thanks for the great thread.

I was able to make a purchase from that Wild At Work link and it didn't ask me to verify that I was a member. I think they assume that you got to the link because you're a member.

Chereya: Did you book the hotel or just buy tickets? As long as the booking process and disclaimers don't say I would need to verify my membership, I should be ok, right? That would be a bummer to show up and have them force me to pay rack rate or something.

Thanks for responding

Chereya: Did you book the hotel or just buy tickets? As long as the booking process and disclaimers don't say I would need to verify my membership, I should be ok, right? That would be a bummer to show up and have them force me to pay rack rate or something.

Thanks for responding

I only bought tickets but you could try calling the hotel directly. Tell them that you're on blah blah website and want to know if they can match the rate because you'd rather book directly with the hotel.

Membership at Wild at Work just means that you have an account to login to their website. There is no card or anything. I know, because I'm a member. Technically it's a site that you can join to offer free perks to your employees. I have a home business so I signed up for an account. All I got was a login. The codes and such they offer can be used outside of their site and I've never been asked for any 'proof' of membership... not that there is any.

I don't know if anyone still needs coupons, but I have 2 Buy One Adult Get One Child Free coupons that came in the Lego magazine (which is free, BTW). PM me if you want them. They expire 7/31/13

I only bought tickets but you could try calling the hotel directly. Tell them that you're on blah blah website and want to know if they can match the rate because you'd rather book directly with the hotel.

Membership at Wild at Work just means that you have an account to login to their website. There is no card or anything. I know, because I'm a member. Technically it's a site that you can join to offer free perks to your employees. I have a home business so I signed up for an account. All I got was a login. The codes and such they offer can be used outside of their site and I've never been asked for any 'proof' of membership... not that there is any.

Thanks. Love this site and thread and all the helpful Disers. That's $42 I'll save, for which I can talk the husband into a nicer hotel for the wedding the next night.

Thanks, helenb. I have a home business too. Maybe I'll sign up for future deals.

I just used this and it worked. Buy one adult ticket, get one child ticket free!!!! Tickets are good for one year from time of purchase. Enter www.legoland.com/mcdonalds in the URL - select your tickets- enter in code 2003- BOOOM!!! Get the discount!! You do need to enter the code (2003) for each child's ticket.

For example: if you buy two adult tickets and two child tickets, you need to enter the code for EACH child.

Enjoy!

Can I use this to buy tickets now, print them and save until August to use?

Can I use this to buy tickets now, print them and save until August to use?

FYI - the link you quoted above posted by DVCJones is for Legoland in Florida so it was not included in the main OP as this thread is for Legoland in California. :wizard:

Are you looking to get tickets for the Legoland in Florida or California?

FYI - the link you quoted above posted by DVCJones is for Legoland in Florida so it was not included in the main OP as this thread is for Legoland in California. :wizard:

Are you looking to get tickets for the Legoland in Florida or California?

I am looking for Florida coupons for the first week in August.

The current lego magazine has coupons good thru July.

I am looking for Florida coupons for the first week in August.

The current lego magazine has coupons good thru July.

I clicked on the "Terms & Conditions" link and it appears to be good through Dec 21, 2014. DVCJones's posted info says that when printed out, it was good through the end of the year (I assume s/he means 2013). Either way, it appears that you'd be able to purchase now and print it for August. I don't feel like you need to rush though since it seems that this is a long running promotion. I don't really know what other offers might be out there though since I only keep track of Legoland California info.

Promo Code Link said:
PROMOTIONS - McDonalds
LEGOLAND® Florida Tickets
Coupon is valid for a free child ticket with the purchase of an adult admission ticket to LEGOLAND® Florida. One Free child only per transaction. Ticket valid for one (1) year from date of purchase. Offer cannot be applied to pre-purchased, online ticket sales or combined with any other discounts or offers. No photocopies or facsimiles will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices and hours subject to change without notice. The right of final interpretation resides with LEGOLAND Florida. Not for resale. Offer expires: December 21, 2014.

Special Ticket Offer: 1-Day LEGOLAND Ticket (FREE CHILD WITH PAID ADULT) $79.00
Additional Adult: 1 Day LEGOLAND Ticket (Full Price) $79.00
Additional Child: 1 Day LEGOLAND Ticket (Full Price) $71.00

I just found a good discount for Legoland tickets through a link on my Airmiles account. Adult 1 day Legoland only tickets for $55.60 and kids $48.60. They hoppers and 2nd day free tickets. I don't have enough posts to post a link but on the airmiles page if you click on dream rewards, then entertainment, then parks and attractions and then amusement parks usa, click on legoland/sea life hopper ticket and scroll down to where it says %15 off select legoland tickets.

I just found a good discount for Legoland tickets through a link on my Airmiles account. Adult 1 day Legoland only tickets for $55.60 and kids $48.60. They hoppers and 2nd day free tickets. I don't have enough posts to post a link but on the airmiles page if you click on dream rewards, then entertainment, then parks and attractions and then amusement parks usa, click on legoland/sea life hopper ticket and scroll down to where it says %15 off select legoland tickets.

Does anyone know if this deal is good in the US, or is it only for Canadian customers?

Does anyone know if this deal is good in the US, or is it only for Canadian customers?

Maybe someone else has an answer. I tried to investigate but I don't have an Airmiles account so I was unable to verify.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter