*The Laughing Place is Where I'm Bound! SEPT 2016 PTR* Final Update 9/10- New TR Link!!!!

Your cap is looking so cute, can't wait to see it all finished!

Ah, computer troubles are always stressful! I'm glad you were able to get it fixed and didn't lose your data!

Thank you! I'll be sure to post a pic! And yep, computer problems were definitely not what I had in mind for finals week, but all is well now :)

It's ADR Time Everybody!!

Yay! I've been waiting to post my ADR schedule all week! I just had my last final yesterday and finished my paper today, so I'm all done with school. Can't believe that on Saturday, I'll be officially done with my undergraduate schooling....time flies when you're having fun!

*Disclaimer- From here on out, all food/restaurant photos that will be posted are NOT my photos! I simply got them from Google images! Don't want any copyright issues here :thumbsup2*

And now...I present.... My ADR Schedule!

September 3rd (Arrival Day): T-Rex at 9:00 PM

Unknown-3_zps8awa67yi.jpeg

We are scheduled to arrive in Orlando at about 11:00 AM, but our plans are to run over to Epcot for a little while and then do some shopping at Disney Springs, hence the late ADR. We are huge Rainforest Cafe lovers so we are excited to try T-Rex. The atmosphere looks amazing and seems like a perfect first-day meal to really get us into Disney mode! :earboy2:

September 4th: Be Our Guest at 12:25 PM

Unknown-5_zpsnoun6wlj.jpeg

Ahhhh! I was so pumped when I managed to get a BOG reservation! I don't know how I managed it, but I booked it with no problems at about 150 days out?? I got incredibly lucky. My mom LOVES Beauty and the Beast, so this is her dream restaurant. We have been trying to eat here ever since it opened!

September 5th: Le Cellier at 6:55 PM

Unknown-13_zpsomlvalr3.jpeg

We wanted to do at least one fancy restaurant this trip, and Le Cellier was always on our bucket list. Plus, we agreed that we needed to spend more time in World Showcase, so what is more perfect than dinner followed by an evening of exploring??

September 6th: O'hana at 7:25 PM

Unknown-6_zpsye3cs0w1.jpeg

Since we decided not to stay at the Polynesian this trip, I knew that I needed to make at least one ADR here. It will be so nice to take a leisurely stroll here from the GF. The menu looks seriously amazing, I might have a food coma after leaving here :rotfl:

September 7th: Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater at 5:35 PM

Unknown-20_zpszgphknbs.jpeg

A meal at Sci-Fi is a must for us. It is my favorite restaurant in all of Disney World! We do it on almost every single Disney trip. One trip, we decided to eat at the Hollywood Brown Derby and we all missed Sci-Fi way too much! Since Fantasmic is early tonight (it says 8:00 PM on the website), we figured an early dinner would be the way to go.

September 8th: Raglan Road at 9:00 PM

Unknown-21_zpss6ftizvu.jpeg

Another late ADR! We are planning on doing something special this night, so we have to do a late dinner (notice how I didn't tell you what we're doing? This is how I keep my readers wanting more ;) Muahahaha!). Anyhow, I was between this and Morimoto Asia, but Raglan Road won out because of the Irish Dancers! Plus, their drink menu is to die for and we will be eating Asian fare at Sunshine Seasons on our Epcot day, so I want to have a nice and diverse palate while on vacation!

September 9th (Departure Day): Boma at 9:00 AM

Unknown-22_zpsk2lohy2y.jpeg

Wahhhh, our last Disney ADR :sad1: Our DME is not due until 4:30 PM, but we both agreed that we wanted a nice breakfast on our last day. We have heard so many great things about Boma. Plus, my mom is obsessed with AKL and wanted to visit it at least once this trip. So, her wish is my command!

So, friends, those are my ADRs! How did I do?? I am very excited for each and every one of these choices. We love trying new things (the only repeat on there is Sci-Fi), and feel like we chose a diverse selection! Please let me know what you think!! All advice/opinions are appreciated :flower3:

Last edited:
Hello there! I don't think I've posted on this report yet, I came over from your last one :)

Now, I wouldn't be so perturbed if this didn't happen to be the SECOND hard drive replacement I've needed in the 3 1/2 years of having this laptop. Seriously Apple, what is up?? The guy at the computer place explained that this happens very often and they've fixed at least two this week with the same problem. You'd think that a $1200 computer wouldn't break all the time?
So disappointing. A similar thing happened to my DD16 a couple months ago. But in her case the hard drive could not be saved and she lost a few years worth of pictures and also some original music she had recorded (she plays piano). I know, I know, I should have been reminding her to back up to another drive, but you know how things get pushed aside for too long sometimes. You just never know when any computer is going to crater.

Your ADR's look good, although I have not been to most of those restaurants. I have been to Sci-Fi once and thought it was good, and 'Ohana but for breakfast. I've also been to T-Rex and it is very similar to Rainforest Cafe, so I am sure you will enjoy it.

Congrats on finishing school!

I love all the ADRs you made! You are going to love Be Our Guest. You must get the Grey Stuff cupcake! And I loved Ohana when I went, I thought all the food was amazing!

Congrats on finishing school, my eldest finished her second year at University today so is very excited :)

Loving your ADR choices and I'm intrigued about what you're doing on the 8th, we're going to MNSSHP :goodvibes

Hello there! I don't think I've posted on this report yet, I came over from your last one :)

So disappointing. A similar thing happened to my DD16 a couple months ago. But in her case the hard drive could not be saved and she lost a few years worth of pictures and also some original music she had recorded (she plays piano). I know, I know, I should have been reminding her to back up to another drive, but you know how things get pushed aside for too long sometimes. You just never know when any computer is going to crater.

Your ADR's look good, although I have not been to most of those restaurants. I have been to Sci-Fi once and thought it was good, and 'Ohana but for breakfast. I've also been to T-Rex and it is very similar to Rainforest Cafe, so I am sure you will enjoy it.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you :) And yikes, I feel so bad for your daughter! I didn't back up any of my data either (something that always slips my mind), but I must have just gotten really lucky. And thanks for your input, we are really excited for T-Rex (and their cotton candy martinis ;)).

Congrats on finishing school!

I love all the ADRs you made! You are going to love Be Our Guest. You must get the Grey Stuff cupcake! And I loved Ohana when I went, I thought all the food was amazing!

Thank you!! We are so pumped for BOG. Both the grey stuff and strawberry cupcakes look amazing; I think we're just going to get both! :thumbsup2 Great to hear about O'hana, we have heard so many good things about it plus it's at our beloved Poly!

Congrats on finishing school, my eldest finished her second year at University today so is very excited :)

Loving your ADR choices and I'm intrigued about what you're doing on the 8th, we're going to MNSSHP :goodvibes

Thank you!! And MNSSP was our second choice for that night, but my mom couldn't justify the price. I'll give you a hint, it's at Disney Springs and needs a ticket :joker:

And MNSSP was our second choice for that night, but my mom couldn't justify the price. I'll give you a hint, it's at Disney Springs and needs a ticket :joker:
That's so funny as that was our other choice, well actually our first choice till the party dates came out, but we've been to two shows here in England so my DD's were desperate to go to the party as Halloween isn't very big over here :)

I haven't officially booked yet, but the dates I'm planning are super close to yours. I hope the weather isn't to unbearable or I'll be melting :crazy2:

I'll follow along! If you are Rainforest Cafe fans, you'll LOVE T-Rex! The theming is amazing, and same fun atmosphere!

That's so funny as that was our other choice, well actually our first choice till the party dates came out, but we've been to two shows here in England so my DD's were desperate to go to the party as Halloween isn't very big over here :)

We are so excited since we've never been to a Cirque show before! That is interesting about Halloween not being big in England! You should have a wonderful time at MNSSHP :goodvibes

I haven't officially booked yet, but the dates I'm planning are super close to yours. I hope the weather isn't to unbearable or I'll be melting :crazy2:

How awesome! You should definitely to do a PTR! It was very hot last year, but the nonexistent crowds more than makes up for it. We bought an $18 spray fan at Epcot and it ended up being our best friend on those hot days. Also, mid-day pool breaks are a must. We are from Wisconsin, so any weather above 65 degrees is considered hot for us :rotfl:

I'll follow along! If you are Rainforest Cafe fans, you'll LOVE T-Rex! The theming is amazing, and same fun atmosphere!

Thanks and :welcome:

Great to hear! I've loved Rainforest Cafe since I was a little girl! Plus the menu at T-Rex looks even better than Rainforest Cafe's (cotton candy martini, anyone? :drinking:)

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm also planning a mother daughter trip for my mom and I this fall almost exactly a month after you (Nov 4-8), and we have most of the same dining reservations (Raglan Road after La Nouba, Boma but for dinner, Sci Fi, Ohana). I thought it was pretty funny, and as I was reading through your list I was like "Yep, have that. Yes, booked that." Hopefully they're all good meals! I actually booked Sci Fi after reading how much you and your mom love it on your last trip report, which I followed for ideas since it's been a long time since either my mom or I were at Disney for more than a day.

Congrats on your graduation!! I graduated last spring and can't believe a year has passed. I can also feel your pain on the computer thing. One of my laptops completely died on me during finals and it was so painful losing all the work I had done on papers and projects.

Anyways, I'll definitely be following along to see your plans and to make sure I'm on track with our trip planning!

Food Fantasies- Quick Service Edition!

Hi guys! I'm back at home and out of school so I have a bit more time to dedicate to this PTR :goodvibes. If you cannot already tell, I am obsessed with Disney food. Well, more like obsessed with food in general, but Disney food is it's own special category. I often find myself engaging in "food fantasies" where I think about all of the food I'm going to consume on my next trip. I'll have three editions: quick service, snacks, and alcoholic beverages. As you can see, quick service is up first! These are what I'm hoping to try this year!:

Gasparilla Island Grill

Unknown-47_zps3phrpfxk.jpeg

This one is a bit obvious, since we are staying at the Grand Floridian. We arrive at the GF around noon, so I'm guessing that this is where we'll eat for lunch on our first day. Plus, I'm hoping to grab some Mickey waffles here one morning before hitting the parks (because I've heard through the grapevine that Boma doesn't have Mickey waffles. An absolute travesty :sad2:) For lunch, the Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich looks divine! I'm also a huge pizza fan so the Gourmet Cheese Pizza might end up on my plate instead.

Contempo Cafe

Unknown-1_zps1zjwbrt4.jpeg

This is a contender for our pool-day lunch. Honestly, this QS looks so yummy that we might even walk over on one of our Magic Kingdom days! The Smoked BBQ Chicken Salad instantly caught my eye. Looking at its contents, I could probably eat that meal every day for the rest of my life and never get sick of it. Also, I love me some Dirt Cake for dessert, so this meal sounds amazing overall :worship:

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

Unknown-34_zpsjzabkj0w.jpeg

I really wanted to try this one last year, but my mom wanted pizza so we ended up at Pinnocchio's Village Haus. I'm hoping we can do Cosmic Ray's for dinner on our first MK day! The retro theming looks awesome and the menu is nice and diverse to please both my mom and I's cravings. I'll probably either get the Bacon Cheeseburger or the Chicken Breast Nuggets.

tumblr_mqz429Aua71scbdyko1_500_zps7062l5qw.jpg

Yup, pretty much.

Golden Oak Outpost

Unknown-35_zpsfa0v8lyc.jpeg

I'm praying that this will be open when we go! I hear it's only open during peak seasons, though. Well, if it is open, I will be sure to give it a try for lunch on our second MK day! My boyfriend and I always make BBQ pulled pork waffle fries at home, so I'm excited to try Disney's version (which is probably way better because, you know, Disney).

Sunshine Seasons

Unknown_zpsq0z8u0gr.jpeg

Both my mom and I are eager to try this! We ate at Electric Umbrella last year before riding on Living with the Land, but as we saw this QS at The Land, we had major food envy. We've been vowing to eat here ever since. The menu looks fresh and different from usual QS fare. Sweet and Sour Chicken with Jasmine Rice will probably be my choice, along with their famous Strawberry Shortcake :love:

Yak and Yeti

Unknown-2_zpsbfbg0wmm.jpeg

Once again, this food fantasy is caused by previous food envy. When my sister and I were at Animal Kingdom back in 2013, we had just ordered Mickey Pretzels for lunch. Then, about five seconds later, we saw two girls eating delicious-smelling stir fry out of cardboard containers. Although their stir fry sounds good, Yak and Yeti's Ginger Chicken Salad stands out to me. When I'm in the mood for it, salad is actually one of my favorite meals. Something tells me that on a hot Animal Kingdom afternoon, this salad's freshness is exactly what I will crave!

These are all of my desired Quick Service meals!! Not a bunch, since we are doing one Table Service every day and don't want to overeat. Also, we don't have the dining plan this year so these meals will also most likely be shared. But, no worries, most of our sustenance will come from snacks :D

Coming Soon: Food Fantasies Parts 2 and 3: Snacks and Alcoholic Beverages!!

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm also planning a mother daughter trip for my mom and I this fall almost exactly a month after you (Nov 4-8), and we have most of the same dining reservations (Raglan Road after La Nouba, Boma but for dinner, Sci Fi, Ohana). I thought it was pretty funny, and as I was reading through your list I was like "Yep, have that. Yes, booked that." Hopefully they're all good meals! I actually booked Sci Fi after reading how much you and your mom love it on your last trip report, which I followed for ideas since it's been a long time since either my mom or I were at Disney for more than a day.

Congrats on your graduation!! I graduated last spring and can't believe a year has passed. I can also feel your pain on the computer thing. One of my laptops completely died on me during finals and it was so painful losing all the work I had done on papers and projects.

Anyways, I'll definitely be following along to see your plans and to make sure I'm on track with our trip planning!

Hello and :welcome: Glad to have you :) That is too funny. Great minds must think alike, haha! I'm so flattered that you chose Sci-Fi because of my reviews; hopefully it lives up to my hype!! Mother-daughter trips are the best and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. You should start a PTR!

Thank you! I still can't believe that I've graduated. I had a job interview yesterday and that was the first time I've ever been able to say, "I have a Bachelors in Psychology" :smooth: That stinks about your laptop! I've been lucky that mine is working ok for now. I'm hoping to buy a cute, Disney themed carrying case for it soon :goodvibes

I love Cosmic Rays and their chicken nuggets!

And omg Yak & Yeti, definitely a fave in my family!!

I'm excited to try both of these places!! We are only spending a half-day in Animal Kingdom so hopefully we get to stop by Yak and Yeti ::yes::

Food Fantasies- Snacks Edition!!

Unknown-48_zps7en82vq5.jpeg

Don't mind if I do, Ryan Gosling ;)

As you can see, this is my 2nd installment of "Food Fantasies!" (I hope to have the 3rd part up sometime next week). My mom and I are HUGE snack eaters. We could probably live off of snacks. Plus, we are not doing the dining plan this year, so snacks will take the place of many QS meals. Disney snacks are their own breed; I have never met a Disney snack that I didn't like. I'm going to fill this list with both old favorites and new snacks that I would love to eat! Now, there are 34932409 food items on this list, so I know I won't get to try them all. But, I hope to make a good dent in my Disney Snack Bucket List on this trip! On with the show!!

**The Tried and True**

Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar

Unknown-27_zpskph02f1h.jpeg

Need I say more? This snack is classic Disney at it's finest. It's like a Dove Bar, but infinitely better because it's Mickey-shaped :) You'll see a common theme in my snacks: I LOVE dark chocolate and I LOVE cold snacks (like ice cream and slushies).

Disney Popcorn

images-7_zpsskzep0o8.jpeg

I read a trip report on the DIS awhile ago that described Disney's popcorn as "crack-corn." So true! I'm not sure what they put in this stuff, but it keeps me coming back for more popcorn::. Mom and I are suckers for souvenir cups/buckets/etc., so hopefully a cute souvenir popcorn bucket will make the trip too :)

Dole Whip from Aloha Isle

images-3_zpsjycvudcy.jpeg

Before our May 2013 trip, I had heard so much hype about the Dole Whip so I HAD to try it. We stood in line at Aloha Isle for about 45 minutes at 1 AM during the 24 hour event just so we could try this famous snack. The verdict? We loved it! That trip, I tried the pineapple and orange soft-serve swirl, then last trip I tried the Dole Whip Float. I have to say that I prefer the plain soft-serve way more than the float; I felt that the float was pineapple overkill!

Buffalo Chicken Waffle Slider from Trilo-Bites

Unknown-30_zpsnsdvle42.jpeg

We came across this stand last trip in a moment of extreme hanger. I scarfed this baby down in about 10 seconds. I've always enjoyed spicy food, and paired with a waffle, this is the perfect size snack that can also double as a light lunch!

Frozen Chai from Royal Anandapur Tea Company

Unknown-28_zpsyki1sfr4.jpeg

This paired with the Buffalo Chicken Waffle Slider will make for a perfect meal :thumbsup2. My sister and I shared one on our May 2013 trip and, needless to say, we fought over it the whole time! If you love Chai Frappes from Starbucks, this is perfect for you. I hope that we will be this lucky to have a Mickey-shaped whipped cream design too!

**The Snacks I Have Yet to Try**

Magic Kingdom

Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle from Sleepy Hollow

Unknown-33_zpsqq2zrrep.jpeg

YUM! I <3 Nutella and fruit, so how could this snack let me down?! It looks huge though, so this will definitely be shared between me and Mom. I've always wanted to stop by Sleepy Hollow, but its weird hours always made things difficult. But, no worries, I will make this snack a priority on this trip!

French Vanilla Iced Coffee Float from Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies

Unknown-31_zpsuqpplxo3.jpeg

I've had Auntie Gravity's Strawberry Sundae before and it didn't disappoint. Now that I'm older and getting more into coffee, this snack can serve as a sweet treat, cool-down break, and caffeine boost all in one!!

Epcot

Frozen Coke from Club Cool

images-6_zps3purqlgg.jpeg

I get Coke Slushies all the time from our local gas station, so I'm pumped to try out the Disney version! Once again, this will be a lovely way to cool off in the hot Florida sun.

Bratwurst from Sommerfest

Unknown-26_zpsmrp7ocaq.jpeg

I live in Wisconsin, so getting a Bratwurst is a must. For me, a brat/hot dog's quality all comes down to the bun, and the bun on this guy looks delicious! Just grab me some honey mustard and I'll be all set!

Strawberries and Cream Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich from L'Artisan des Glaces

Unknown-3_zpsloe1h9ij.jpeg

This has gotten rave reviews, so hopefully it will be a nice dessert after our dinner at Le Cellier. It seems like the perfect little treat that is just sweet enough, but not so huge that I feel too full! Plus, strawberry is always a nice change from your typical chocolate or vanilla.

Hollywood Studios

Carrot Cake Cookie from The Writer's Stop

Unknown-43_zpsuzb2k06u.jpeg

This snack looks exactly like a Whoopie Pie! I've always enjoyed Disney's carrot cake, but also prefer cookies to cake in general. So, naturally, this snack is perfect! It's also ginormous, so this is probably going to be a shared treat!

Animal Kingdom

Zebra Domes from Animal Kingdom Lodge

Unknown-29_zpsedpfi3d3.jpeg

I know, I know...technically not Animal Kingdom. But, close enough! These seem similar to cake pops, which I adore. But I've also heard that they have a unique mousse filling, so I'm anxious to try these!

Disney Springs

Goofy's Glacier from Goofy's Candy Company

Unknown-25_zpsskm1zgmg.jpeg

More slushies, yay! I'm impressed by the wide variety of flavors they have here. I wanted to try one last year, but we were so rushed around at Disney Springs that I was cranky and decided to pass. Well, this year, I am determined to have one! "Gawrshly Berry Blue" and "Brrr Banana" ( :rotfl2: ) stand out to me the most!

Custom Rice Krispy Treat from Goofy's Candy Company

Unknown-24_zps0kd5sh8l.jpeg

A fun and creative way to make your own snack! I'm guessing that I'd do a Rice Krispy Treat base, with milk chocolate coating, white and dark chocolate chips, and a dark chocolate drizzle. Sounds heavenly :cloud9:

Mint Bliss Sundae from Ghirardelli's

Unknown-4_zpsnatzlhq7.jpeg

This baby looks AMAZING. Mint and dark chocolate is a wonderful combo! That being said, it looks incredibly rich and too big for even my mom and I to share. Still, I could probably convince her to get this as a dessert?? Right??

Ok friends, that concludes my Food Fantasies Part 2- Snacks Edition! What are all of your favorite snacks at WDW?? Make sure to let me know in the comments down below, I am always looking for new foods to try at Disney ::yes:: See Ya Real Soon!

Last edited:
You have lots of yummy sounding snacks on your list! I recently tried zebra domes for the first time and LOVED them, so darn yummy! Mickey bars and dole whips are both my faves too :) One of my other favorite snacks was the cream cheese pretzel, but I think they just got rid of it a couple of months ago :(

Carrot Cake Cookie from The Writer's Stop
Yes! These are awesome, but they are big. I had one myself but it was essentially a meal on it's own. Just a note in case you haven't heard about the Writer's Stop drama. It was supposed to close April 2nd, but got a reprieve and is still open but changed slightly. I've just read a rumor that it will close for good May 28th. Anyway, fear not because the carrot cake cookie, if not at Writer's Stop, can now be found at Sweet Spells in DHS.

You have lots of yummy sounding snacks on your list! I recently tried zebra domes for the first time and LOVED them, so darn yummy! Mickey bars and dole whips are both my faves too :) One of my other favorite snacks was the cream cheese pretzel, but I think they just got rid of it a couple of months ago :(

I'm planning on buying a pack after our Boma breakfast ADR! I bet Zebra Domes are a great plane snack! I always wanted to try both the cream cheese pretzel and jalapeño pretzel :( Hopefully they'll bring them back some day.

Yes! These are awesome, but they are big. I had one myself but it was essentially a meal on it's own. Just a note in case you haven't heard about the Writer's Stop drama. It was supposed to close April 2nd, but got a reprieve and is still open but changed slightly. I've just read a rumor that it will close for good May 28th. Anyway, fear not because the carrot cake cookie, if not at Writer's Stop, can now be found at Sweet Spells in DHS.

I did hear something about it closing, but I didn't know that it would be transferred to Sweet Spells! Thanks for the tip :)

Hey girl! YAY we'll be in Disney at the same time! I love that you're staying at the Grand.. SO magical!

After looking at the maps, Big Pine Key is what I am considering right now, because we would love being close to the pool and main building! However, reviews have stated that Big Pine Key tends to be noisy. Has this been true for you?

We were on the lagoon side and it was loud when we had our balcony door open in the afternoon, we could hear the music from the beach pool, but we didn't really mind. I liked jamming to some old school :laughing: I actually have super sensitive hearing, and with the door closed, we couldn't hear anything! If want to relax on a quiet balcony in the afternoon then maybe request a different building, but it honestly didn't bother me at all :goodvibes

Cute! I love your park outfits. I'd like to dress a bit nicer this year, I usually just grab some comfy shorts. Maybe I'll buy some more dresses :cutie:

We like to take lots of random things into the parks, such as hand sanitizer, baby wipes, mini sunscreen bottles, chapstick, etc.

Haha, story of my life :lmao: I never use ANY of it either :laughing:

On May 14th, I am graduating college with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and a minor in Theatre Performance!

This has been and gone, so - CONGRATULATIONS!! :cool1:

:jester: Week of May 29th- The Emperor's New Groove
:rose:
Week of June 5th- Tarzan
paw:
Week of June 12th- 101 Dalmatians
:cutie:
Week of June 19th- Tangled
princess:
Week of June 26th- Cinderella
:ewok:
Week of July 3rd- Brother Bear
:sunny:
Week of July 10th- Hercules

:smickey: Week of July 17th- Fantasia 2000
:flower2:
Week of July 24th- The Little Mermaid
:earboy2:
Week of July 31st- Mulan
:wizard:
Week of August 7th- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
::MinnieMo
Week of August 14th- **NO MOVIE THIS WEEK** On vacation with the family in Northern WI!
:stitch2:
Week of August 21st- Lilo and Stitch
:tink:Week of August 28th- Peter Pan

Love this idea :goodvibes Emperor's New Groove and Hunchback are two of my favourites, I need to watch them again.

One bump in the road did happen this week. Yesterday, I turned on my Macbook Pro in class to find a gray screen with a flashing question mark. Instantly worried, I took it to the tech guys on campus. They referred me to an independent store and they explained that I needed a new hard drive, costing $200 :crazy2:. Now, I wouldn't be so perturbed if this didn't happen to be the SECOND hard drive replacement I've needed in the 3 1/2 years of having this laptop. Seriously Apple, what is up?? The guy at the computer place explained that this happens very often and they've fixed at least two this week with the same problem. You'd think that a $1200 computer wouldn't break all the time? :confused3 Anyway, it's all fixed now, just in time for finals! The specialists at the store were amazing and replaced my hard drive and transferred all of my old data in less than 24 hours! Crisis averted :upsidedow[/QUOTE]

YES Apple what IS up??? This happened to me when I was at university too!! SO inconvenient and annoying.. Glad the specialists helped you out :goodvibes

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: ME.

Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle from Sleepy Hollow

Unknown-33_zpsqq2zrrep.jpeg

Custom Rice Krispy Treat from Goofy's Candy Company

Unknown-24_zps0kd5sh8l.jpeg

YES eat these two snack immediately please! They're two of my favourites. I could eat the Nutella fruit waffle for breakfast lunch and dinner :lovestruc

Looking forward to hearing more plans!

Don't feel too much pressure about Sci Fi! My family has eaten there (although it was 10 years ago), but had overlooked it when making our plans, so it was good to hear a positive review and be reminded of it.

I had no idea some of those snacks even existed! As a coffee addict, I will definitely be adding the french vanilla iced coffee float to my must- have list. I've seen the macaron iced cream sandwiches before and can't wait to try one! Also, I believe Boma often has zebra domes as a dessert option with their dinner buffet (we are there for dinner), so I'm hoping to snag one then.

I hadn't thought about doing a PTR- to be honest I didn't know they existed until last week, haha. Maybe I'll start one, but I'm not sure I trust myself to keep up with posting things. We'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter