The Jay Family Countdown and Live Report ASMu and Daytona Beach

I'm very sorry but I'm going to have to abandon my live report plans. My feet are much worse than anticipated. Dd is having some difficulties and there have been a few other issues as well.

I'm sorry to hear that... maybe (hopefully) you will take notes and write the trippy when you return?

Also, did the elastic braces for your feet not work as well in WDW as they did when you were doing your nightly walking? Still have not invested in them, but was planning to.

Please be sure to share your MagicBand experience when you return!!!

I'm very sorry but I'm going to have to abandon my live report plans. My feet are much worse than anticipated. Dd is having some difficulties and there have been a few other issues as well.

Hope everyone is doing better and you had a good trip!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ohhhh...very sorry to hear that. Hopefully, those problems subsided and you were able to enjow your time in the most magical place on earth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter