The I waited too long to write our trip report REPORT. Final Updates & TRIP VIDEO up!

Cosmic Rays--

IMG_6233.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

Wolfgang Puck Express---

IMG_4959.jpg

IMG_4957.jpg

Liberty Tree Lunch---

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg

Earl of Sandwich---

IMG_4573.jpg

Patisserie---

This croissant was AMAZINGLY yummy!!

IMG_4551.jpg

SCHOOLBREAD! :)

IMG_5668.jpg

Grape Slushy from Goofy's---

IMG_4628.jpg

Chefs de France---

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5638.jpg

Peco's Bill---

IMG_5060.jpg

Mainstreet Bakery---

IMG_4916.jpg

Boardwalk Bakery---

IMG_5575.jpg

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

IMG_6119.jpg

BWV Room 5053--- :lmao:

IMG_6116.jpg

Thank you much! :) It was all quite tasty! :rotfl:

Alright, I promise I am going to move on with this and finish up some pics.

I think right now I am down to just the Photopass pics so I will unload some of those on you. ;)

Photo0673FourBySix.jpg

Photo0875FourBySix.jpg

Photo0691FourBySix.jpg

Seems like perhaps there is something missing. What do you think? :rotfl: Yeah, no magic here.

Photo0681FourBySix.jpg

Photo0670FourBySix.jpg

and here we have a little guy who REALLY needed to pee. :lmao:

Photo0717FourBySix.jpg

We were asked to look SCARED but Ethan thought he said SCARY! :rotfl2:

Photo0877FourBySix.jpg

Photo0644FourBySix.jpg

Photo0631FourBySix.jpg

More to come in next post. :thumbsup2

Photo0607FourBySix.jpg

Photo0604FourBySix.jpg

Photo0601FourBySix.jpg

Photo0590FourBySix.jpg

Photo0514FourBySix.jpg

Photo0502FourBySix.jpg

Landon really liked Duffy Bear. It was so cute. He now has a Duffy bear with about 6-8 outfits. :rotfl:

Photo0496FourBySix.jpg

Photo0490FourBySix.jpg

Photo0485FourBySix.jpg

and yet more to come. :)

Ok, back to finish the last of the PhotoPass pics and then lastly to share the final trip video. :thumbsup2

I need to get us to the next page though as this one is slowing down quite a bit with the picture overload. :rotfl:

:laughing: FINALLY!!

Alright, so here are the remaining pics. Let me see if I can get them all in this post. :)

Photo0469FourBySix.jpg

Photo0447FourBySix.jpg

Photo0407FourBySix.jpg

Photo0396FourBySix.jpg

Photo0375FourBySix.jpg

Photo0322FourBySix.jpg

Photo0296FourBySix.jpg

Alright, I think that is about it. :)

Lastly I just wanted to share the trip video I made. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoy doing these after each trip. The kids have a blast watching them until we get to go again.

http://youtu.be/Eqoi7bjhdmE

Thank you so much to everyone who followed along. So sorry there was not more info and stories here. Next time I will be sure to do the trip report a little quicker so that I can keep all of the day to day details together. :rotfl:

Closing notes---

I felt this was one of our best trips yet.

The weather in mid November was AMAZING. I will never want to go in September again now. ;)

Boardwalk was AWESOME. The view was really amazing from our room and the connivence of being between Epcot and DS was perfect!

AKV was also great and seeing the Giraffes come up so close to our balcony was very cool!

Osborne Lights were so cool and very well worth seeing if you ever get the chance!!

T-Rex is such a fun place to eat, especially with kids who would get a kick out of the whole atmosphere. GET the $15 dessert. :woohoo: It is a must!

Try the vinylmation trading, especially for the kids. My kids really enjoyed this quite a bit. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful eye and amazing Disney pictures! I enjoyed seeing some of your favorite Disney memories.

Ps. Love the flower in your hair... it looks cute!:thumbsup2

Oh. My. GOODNESS!!! I just watched your VIDEO!!!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

That looks professionally done... and I hope you sent it to Disney... it's just PERFECT for their 'Making Memories' promotion! Can I hire you to do that for our trips?! :goodvibes Awesome job!!

That video is amazing! You've perfectly captured the magic through your families experiences. What an incredible souvenir to have for your kids to remember each trip. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful eye and amazing Disney pictures! I enjoyed seeing some of your favorite Disney memories.

Ps. Love the flower in your hair... it looks cute!:thumbsup2

You are very welcome and thank you for the sweet compliments. :goodvibes LOL about the flower. I am constantly wearing flowers in my hair. Some of my family will laugh every time they see me b/c they say I look like I am ready for a tropical vacation some place. :rotfl:

Oh. My. GOODNESS!!! I just watched your VIDEO!!!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

That looks professionally done... and I hope you sent it to Disney... it's just PERFECT for their 'Making Memories' promotion! Can I hire you to do that for our trips?! :goodvibes Awesome job!!

Aww! Thank you SO MUCH! I spent so long working on that video so it means a lot to me. I am so thrilled with the way it came out. We must have watched it 50 times since I made it. I love that the kids will ask to watch it b/c it makes them remember little parts of the trip that they like to talk about. I have sent a few clips here and there to Disney for the Memories promotion but a lot of them can't be "added" b/c they have music in the background like the one of my son watching wishes b/c they can hear the wishes song in the video.

YES, I will gladly go with you guys to Disney to photograph/video your family! :thumbsup2 I seriously have thought about how awesome that would be to go into that...esp if we lived in the area. We have talked about making the move many times.

That video is amazing! You've perfectly captured the magic through your families experiences. What an incredible souvenir to have for your kids to remember each trip. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

That is so sweet. Thank you so much! I really did try to pull so much of the fun and special moments into the video (which is what turned it into a 12 minute video :rolleyes1 ) from the whole trip. I can't wait to make another one after our next vacation. I know I will always treasure these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter