The I waited too long to write our trip report REPORT. Final Updates & TRIP VIDEO up!

You have inspired me to take more pictures of my kids' reactions to things!! I just love the shot of your boys on the balcony from behind. It really captures what YOU see, not just what they are seeing!

Me too! Your pictures really are pretty great.

We have come to love Epcot (mainly World Showcase) as much as Magic Kingdom. We spent quite a bit of time there during this trip. There is always so much going on plus the great character interaction is always nice!

Here are some random pics...

IMG_7094.jpg

Ethan LOVED doing the vinylmation trading. He would get so excited every single place we went when he saw a case to pick from. :laughing: I think next trip we will let Landon try it out some as well! This cm was so sweet to him. He really liked her.

IMG_5590.jpg

This has to be my favorite picture of my little man from the whole trip. He was SOOOO happy this day.

IMG_5977a-1.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

This Belle was so great. The kids went to see her while she was just by herself and they had a long chat with her. Later in the day we saw that the Beast was out with her so we went to see them again. She remembered both of the kids names and even noticed that Landon was now wearing Ethan's Mickey ears. :rotfl: She went on and on about how sweet Ethan was. It made him feel great. :love:

IMG_5818.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5964.jpg

IMG_5945.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5849a.jpg

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6679.jpg

More to come in a bit. :thumbsup2

Hi Amanda!! I'm so glad I found your TR! I hope you'll be doing another one after your next trip!

I just love all the pics so far. Your camera is amazing!

Epcot is our absolute favorite park!! You captured some of the very essence of it in your pictures. I especially love the character interaction shots... just awesome!

What is vinylmation trading?

Leslie

It is kind of like pin trading. You buy the vinylmations to take with you on your trips (or you can buy them there or on ebay).

http://www.disneystore.com/vinylmation/mn/1000828/?catalogFromSearch=10002&ddkey=http:DSISearch

My kids LOVE it. We buy some for them and they take them out and trade them with the cast members. Some stores have black boxes like the one in my picture above and you pick a random # so it is kind of a mystery but for the little ones cast members will sometimes try to help them out and ask them what they are looking for. ;) Then there are clear boxes that have 3 in there which you can trade for KNOWING what you get.

Here are the vinyls my boys have collected in the cases we got for their playroom. They really love these darn things!

IMG_0674.jpg

Hi Amanda!! I'm so glad I found your TR! I hope you'll be doing another one after your next trip!

I just love all the pics so far. Your camera is amazing!

Yay! So glad to have you around! :thumbsup2 It is thanks to you guys we are going to be going this year! :goodvibes I definitely plan to post a report after our trip.
Thank you so much for the compliments on the pics

Epcot is our absolute favorite park!! You captured some of the very essence of it in your pictures. I especially love the character interaction shots... just awesome!

Thank you so much! Character interaction pics are always so much fun!

boooo i wish i could see your pics, but I can't? Says bandwith exceeded...does that mean that I have an issue with photobucket? is that why I can't see them?

boooo i wish i could see your pics, but I can't? Says bandwith exceeded...does that mean that I have an issue with photobucket? is that why I can't see them?

I guess I had too many views as I had pics posted here as well as other threads (pic of the day, food threads, etc.) so I exceeded views I was allowed on a basic photobucket account. I went ahead and paid to upgrade to a pro account. No way I loaded all these up just to see that darn box! :( They should all be showing up again now. :goodvibes

Love your report and your pictures are just gorgeous! Your boys are really cute love. Love Snow white hugging your yongest :)

What kind of DSLR you have may I ask? And may I ask what settings ( ISO and Aperture) you found worked best in Disney, daytime and evening or did you just used the auto? We'll be there in 3 months and I'm bring the big camera as well. I need to practice.lol :)

Beautiful pictures of your gorgous boys! You captured the joy that Disney brings perfectly. :) The UK pavillion pic with Alice in the background should be on a Disney brochure!

I especially love the pics with the princesses. I have 9-year-old twin boys who will not go near a princess, so I love seeing the younger boys with the princesses.

Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

I think I prefer Vinylmation to pin trading! Those are adorable.

We definitely do while in the parks now. As for collecting I am still a much bigger pin collector b/c I have been doing it for a long time and I adore my collection. When I am at the parks with the kids the vinylmations take over though and it is a blast! :woohoo:

Love your report and your pictures are just gorgeous! Your boys are really cute love. Love Snow white hugging your yongest :)

What kind of DSLR you have may I ask? And may I ask what settings ( ISO and Aperture) you found worked best in Disney, daytime and evening or did you just used the auto? We'll be there in 3 months and I'm bring the big camera as well. I need to practice.lol :)

Thank you so much! That Snow White shot is probably my favorite character shot of the trip. I simply adore it.

I shoot with a Canon 40D. My settings really depend a lot on what I am shooting at the time. It can vary so much on if I am trying to get a good night time shot or if I am trying to snap a lot of character shots in a hurry. I TRY to never put my camera in auto as I am so used to shooting manual but there have been a couple of indoor characters or snapshot times when I do flip it over to auto for a couple of snaps to save time. :rotfl: I will try to go back through some of the pics later and add a few settings to give you an idea. :goodvibes

Beautiful pictures of your gorgous boys! You captured the joy that Disney brings perfectly. :) The UK pavillion pic with Alice in the background should be on a Disney brochure!

I especially love the pics with the princesses. I have 9-year-old twin boys who will not go near a princess, so I love seeing the younger boys with the princesses.

Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes The UK pavillion pic is one of my faves. I have it framed up at home and love it. It was my fave shot of Ethan during the trip I think. It is so hard to pick a fave so you may see me say that more than once. :rotfl:

Princess shots are so great b/c you can see their faces as well. I have always taken the boys to see the princesses and they love it. I dread the time coming that they get older and don't want anything to do with having pics with them.

Should have some more pics and such up in a bit. Dh just got home with the groceries and I need to go help put them away. ;)

Thank you so much! That Snow White shot is probably my favorite character shot of the trip. I simply adore it.

I shoot with a Canon 40D. My settings really depend a lot on what I am shooting at the time. It can vary so much on if I am trying to get a good night time shot or if I am trying to snap a lot of character shots in a hurry. I TRY to never put my camera in auto as I am so used to shooting manual but there have been a couple of indoor characters or snapshot times when I do flip it over to auto for a couple of snaps to save time. I will try to go back through some of the pics later and add a few settings to give you an idea.

Thanks I would appreciate it alot! I'm just starting to test manual and understanding the settings. I have a Canon Rebel t1i. I know that I may switch to manual when I'm not quick enough to change my settings! lol I have 3 months to practice though. I will look for you setting info and the rest of your pictures! Thank you :)

Just some random things to share right now. I feel so organized. :rotfl:

For those who have eaten at T-Rex or I should say those who plan to eat there you MUST try this...

IMG_6394.jpg

Not only does it look cool but it tastes pretty darn good as well. We could not finish it though. We were so full already plus it was RICH! ;)

Here are some Magic Kingdom character shots.

We were lucky here as they closed the line right after we got in it.

IMG_6212.jpg

IMG_6165.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

IMG_4976.jpg

A funny thing here I could not resist photographing...

IMG_6234.jpg

You think perhaps this was a confusing time of year for Disney? :lmao:

Back in a bit with a few more night time MK shots.

We're eating at T-Rex on arrival night! That dessert is on the menu for us, looks so good :)

Love the new pics! I hope that mine turn out as good as yours.

Your boys are precious!! And your pictures are fantastic! I LOVE the one from the MSEP with the boys sitting on the curb. I watched your Wishes video and it made me a little choked up! It was so special the way they were both so enthralled with the fireworks. Their faces showed exactly how I feel watching Wishes!

Your boys are precious!! And your pictures are fantastic! I LOVE the one from the MSEP with the boys sitting on the curb. I watched your Wishes video and it made me a little choked up! It was so special the way they were both so enthralled with the fireworks. Their faces showed exactly how I feel watching Wishes!

Aww, thank ya much! :goodvibes

I thought the MSEP pics were so cool. I was so worried about getting good shots of the parade and I look down and the boys are just having a blast. I quickly realized I was photographing the WRONG thing. I am so glad I stopped to look over at them instead of just photographing the whole parade. I love those shots. I have about 30-40 of them that I took that night. None are perfectly in focus since I was hand holding the camera and they were moving around and waving but I just adore them all the same.

The Wishes video still melts my heart. I was SOOO happy that they were both enjoying it. Ethan (older ds) has never cared for loud sounds much so he had his fingers in his ears but he still had just that look of amazement on his face. I thought Landon might cry when they started but I was thrilled when just the opposite happened. He then wanted to watch fireworks the entire time we were there. :rotfl: I think his trip would be set if he could ride Dumbo, the teacups, watch fireworks and see a few characters.

I should have some more pics ready tonight. :thumbsup2

I am in Aww of your boys and your perfect pictures! You certainly have an eye that makes the pictures seem real! Can't wait to see the rest!

I am in Aww of your boys and your perfect pictures! You certainly have an eye that makes the pictures seem real! Can't wait to see the rest!

Aww, thank you so much! :hug: So glad you joined in.

Sorry for the delay in getting more pics up! We had such a busy weekend and first part of the week I have not had much time to sit down and get more up. I should have more in just a few minutes. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter