The How-Do-I-Write-a-PTR PTR!

Okay, so I just have to say that Willow and I are starting to get really excited about this cruise! I know that I have been a little wishy-washy due to the fact that I don't know what to expect and it is not our usual way of vacationing.

But that movie list really got me looking at the positives of a less-stressful vacation. And tonight, I found some old Navigators from 2011, and it looks like there are just TONS of fun things to do all the time. The Kids Club activities sound so fun, the family activities sound so fun, the adult activities sound so fun. I think this is going to be good! My mom even called me last night and said that she was getting really excited to go! :woohoo:

Okay, I admit that wasn't much of an update, but hey, what is there left for me to say????? :confused3 :rotfl2:

I'm glad you are getting excited about your cruise! I'm excited about your cruise and I'm not even going! :rotfl2::lmao:

I'm sure it doesn't hurt that my brother and his wife are leaving next week on a Disney cruise to Canada and have been talking about it non-stop. I'm so jealous! :)

I know you guys are going to have a blast!

ooooh, and I did get to see Brave last night and it was AHHH-MAZZZ-ING! I think they knocked it out of the park, I adore Merida! You should go see it RIGHT NOW, seriously, drop everything and run out the door to the movie theater! :rotfl:

Anytime you need info on anything geeky or geared more towards boys, just ask. A lot of the superhero movies are really good. But, again, I am biased because I love superheroes. Nothing wrong with being submersed in princesses! I get Reid to watch those movies, too.

Yay! I'm glad y'all are starting to get really excited about the cruise! You know, one of the things I truly loved about our Disney cruise (even though it was a super short one), you can truly jam pack it with fun activities or spend the entire time chillin'. It truly is up to you how you want your cruise to be. I think y'all are going to have a fantastic time!
I think we would really enjoy the superhero movies! Willow has recently picked up the term "superhero" and sometimes refers to herself as "Super Willow," so :confused3. :rotfl:

Yes, I really like I'm starting to get a better grip on what this vacation will be like. And I think I'm going to like it! :cheer2:

I'm glad you guys are starting to get excited! It sounds awesome,and I can't wait to hear all about it!

The dress is really pretty, but I've tried twice to get DD to choose Tiana at BBB since her dress is to die for. No dice. Classic sparkly princess it is. Though she did surprise me a little at BBB this trip...

There's always an excuse to shop at the Disney Store isn't there? Free Shipping is usually my excuse :rotfl: A kid needs new clothes (or princess dresses) for vacation, right?
Oooh, I cannot wait to see what Maddie chose at BBB! I remember Willow's Tiana dress being very sparkly, but I guess it is not as in-your-face as the rest, is it? :lmao:

If there was only more time before the cruise, I would so be ordering that dress! :rotfl2:

Your trip is almost here! :woohoo: A week before vacation I am totally useless:rotfl2:

My DH really wants to do a cruise next year but Im not totally sold on it. I like to be doing stuff on vacation, I don't know if I could relax! On the other hand though the cruise ships look amazing and it seems like there is so much to do.

I can't wait to read about your experiences! I'm sure you will have a fabulous time.
That is exactly the issue I have had with the cruise - I am used to "go go go" trips to WDW and DL! I will let you know if "relaxing" is fun! ;)

I'm glad you are getting excited about your cruise! I'm excited about your cruise and I'm not even going! :rotfl2::lmao:

I'm sure it doesn't hurt that my brother and his wife are leaving next week on a Disney cruise to Canada and have been talking about it non-stop. I'm so jealous! :)

I know you guys are going to have a blast!

ooooh, and I did get to see Brave last night and it was AHHH-MAZZZ-ING! I think they knocked it out of the park, I adore Merida! You should go see it RIGHT NOW, seriously, drop everything and run out the door to the movie theater! :rotfl:
Oh, that is great news! :cheer2: I am so excited to see it next week on the Disney Wonder!!!!!!! :cheer2:

All good!!!!! Can't believe your cruise is almost here :cool1:
Me neither! Time has flown!

I have been Dis Absent for a good while - the end of the school year was crazy busy, at work and at home! Glad I made it back before your trip (I think? Just barely)
Sorry to hear Willow was ill.
Sounds like the job hunt continues.
I love love love the countdown calendar and prizes :-). I wonde if I could get my 17 year old boy to go for it.... Probably not, sigh....
I hope you all have a delightful trip - I cannot wait to read all about it! :goodvibes

My DH really wants to do a cruise next year but Im not totally sold on it. I like to be doing stuff on vacation, I don't know if I could relax! On the other hand though the cruise ships look amazing and it seems like there is so much to do.

Disney cruises are really so much fun! You can make it as relaxing or active as you want. They really have lots to do on the ships.

I'm glad to hear you liked it! We are going this afternoon! :yay:

I think we would really enjoy the superhero movies! Willow has recently picked up the term "superhero" and sometimes refers to herself as "Super Willow," so :confused3. :rotfl:

Love it! :laughing:

I'm glad to hear you liked it! We are going this afternoon! :yay:

Let us know what you thought! I read some mixed reviews, but still don't understand what there was to complain about, I thought it was a wonderful movie, through and through!

Let us know what you thought! I read some mixed reviews, but still don't understand what there was to complain about, I thought it was a wonderful movie, through and through!

All 3 of us loved it! :love: Ed & I were talking on the way home that we don't understand the negative reviews. :confused3 Some said it didn't have the heart of most Pixar movies. I completely disagree. I even teared up a couple of times. Wonderful movie!!! And Belle now has some competition for being my favorite princess. I love Merida! :goodvibes

OK, now I can't wait to see Brave! Maybe Maddie and I will sneak out for an afternoon movie this week.

Super Willow. :cool1: That's the greatest thing I've ever heard. :thumbsup2

OK, now I can't wait to see Brave! Maybe Maddie and I will sneak out for an afternoon movie this week.

Y'all definitely should do that! And it has such a great mother/daughter storyline. Although, I do think it translates to any parent/child combo.

Your cruise is almost here! :woohoo:

In case I don't "talk" to you before y'all leave....

Have a safe & magical vacation! pixiedust:

I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

I hope you & Super Willow have an amazing vacation!:cloud9:

I can't wait to hear all about your cruise and if you enjoyed relaxing:rotfl2:

Be safe & have lots of fun!

:scared1: Things got crazy this week and I fell off the DIS!!!!!!!

I have every intention of getting back on here to respond to posts and do one final update before we leave. That will, of course, have to happen tomorrow night, because we leave for Seattle the NEXT DAY!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I may try to get some posts done tonight (including catching up on your TRs and PTRs), but Willow is practicing "vacation hours" and staying up late tonight, so I won't have much down time. But you never know!

I miss you all and reading your reports. :hug: I can't wait to be able to add my own TR to the mix again! :woohoo:

Good Morning Roni!

Are you excited or what??!!! We just got back yesterday...y'all are going to have an AWESOME time!!!!! Our family loved every minute of the Dream!!! Can't wait to hear about your experience!

Have a wonderful trip!
Heather

:scared1: Things got crazy this week and I fell off the DIS!!!!!!!

I have every intention of getting back on here to respond to posts and do one final update before we leave. That will, of course, have to happen tomorrow night, because we leave for Seattle the NEXT DAY!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I may try to get some posts done tonight (including catching up on your TRs and PTRs), but Willow is practicing "vacation hours" and staying up late tonight, so I won't have much down time. But you never know!

I miss you all and reading your reports. :hug: I can't wait to be able to add my own TR to the mix again! :woohoo:

I can't believe the cruise is almost here! You and Super Willow must be so excited!

I can't wait to hear all about the trip, I'm excited to have a TR of yours to read again! I hope that you have an amazing and relaxing vacation!:goodvibes

I am so sorry! I don't think I am going to have a chance to catch up on anyone's TR or PTR before we leave. :sad2: I usually start packing a few days ahead, and I also usually am packing for warm weather, casual attire, and knowing that I will have a washer/dryer in our unit. I discovered that packing for this trip is very different, and I am beat! :headache:

We spent the first half of the day running errands - you know, picking up prescriptions, rain gear, tights :scared1: in case I decide to brave wearing a skirt. Hmm, that deserves a second :scared1: at least!!! :rotfl: I also did 4 loads of laundry - bedding mostly, but last minute clothes that we wanted to take on the trip as well.

And then it was time to pack. :eek: We have SO much stuff!!!! I can't even believe it! But you have to pack for cold weather, so coats, gloves, hats, sweaters, etc. And you have to pack something to wear while lounging around or going on an excursion, something to change into for dinner, something to wear out at night if you are lucky enough that your child wants to stay in the kids club. :rolleyes1 It is insane!!! I am so glad we are not flying! :rotfl:

Anyway, sorry for the rambling! I am 90% packed and will do the rest in the morning before taking the dog to the kennel. I can't believe the day is almost here!!!!! :cheer2:

Good Morning Roni!

Are you excited or what??!!! We just got back yesterday...y'all are going to have an AWESOME time!!!!! Our family loved every minute of the Dream!!! Can't wait to hear about your experience!

Have a wonderful trip!
Heather
Welcome back!!!!! I'm so glad you had a great trip. I cannot wait for your TR!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I can't believe the cruise is almost here! You and Super Willow must be so excited!

I can't wait to hear all about the trip, I'm excited to have a TR of yours to read again! I hope that you have an amazing and relaxing vacation!:goodvibes
I must be so behind on your TR already. :sad1: I hope I can catch up when we get back.

Thanks for the well wishes. We are super-excited! :woohoo:

Your cruise is almost here! :woohoo:

In case I don't "talk" to you before y'all leave....

Have a safe & magical vacation! pixiedust:

I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes
Thanks so much! :hug: I hope I will be able to get caught up with your trip planning when we return.

I hope you & Super Willow have an amazing vacation!:cloud9:

I can't wait to hear all about your cruise and if you enjoyed relaxing:rotfl2:

Be safe & have lots of fun!
Thanks so much! :hug: I am so sorry that I haven't been keeping up with your TR. Drag it out as long as you can, so I can join back in when I return!!! :rotfl2:

It's almost cruising time! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I found packing for the cruise to be difficult as well even though we didn't need warm clothes. But, it's all the different outfits you need for each day. :sad2: I'm sure you'll get it all packed though! :thumbsup2

I hope y'all have a safe & magical vacation! pixiedust: I will be here waiting patiently to hear all about it! popcorn::

And my PTR isn't going anywhere, so you can definitely catch up when you return! :thumbsup2

It's almost cruising time! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I found packing for the cruise to be difficult as well even though we didn't need warm clothes. But, it's all the different outfits you need for each day. :sad2: I'm sure you'll get it all packed though! :thumbsup2

I hope y'all have a safe & magical vacation! pixiedust: I will be here waiting patiently to hear all about it! popcorn::

And my PTR isn't going anywhere, so you can definitely catch up when you return! :thumbsup2
Thanks Amanda! I am going to be honest - I have NEVER felt this stressed out about packing. If we cruise again, I will definitely start a lot earlier. Part of the stress was just trying to find clothes that would even come close to "formal" or "semi-formal," but even after getting over that, I was just so overwhelmed by it all. That is not really like me at all. :rotfl: But searching the house for our coats and winter hats in July - I don't know, it really threw me off my game! :rotfl2:

The difficulty of packing winter stuff in July isn't something I'd thought of, I can see why you're stressed! I hope that you guys have a fantastic time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter