The Hip

Did everyone watch Saturday? I did. Cried a bit.

Also saw them at the ACC last night they played TO.

No Dress Rehearsal, this is our life

Did everyone watch Saturday? I did. Cried a bit.

Also saw them at the ACC last night they played TO.

No Dress Rehearsal, this is our life

Yes I did and of course got teary eyed. Even though I wasn't a huge fan, I did like their music and can't even imagine what it was like for all of them playing that last concert and for Gord - walking off that stage for the very last time. :(

I am a fan, never got to see them live. Watched at home, great concert. Gord and the band played their hearts out! Moving and special to watch.

My husband and I always said, if we ever won the lottery we would hire the hip to play at a bbq for all our friends. Miracles happen you never know. It was an amazing concert

I thought Gord sounded a little rough, which tbh, I'd kind of expected given the circumstances. Watched on and off and, as is usual with the Hip, was entertained.

My son and DIL were at Wrigley Feild in Chicago to see Pearl Jam on Saturday night when Eddie Vedder told the crowd that something special was happening in Canada that night and then told the crowd on how in the late 90's, they were in a recording studio recording at the same time as the Hip were and related Gords condition to the audience. Ended the story by the comment "love You".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter