I just really don't want the patriots to win lol

I hate the Patriots so bad gosh
Especially Tom Brady but I just hate them with a fire burning passion

bjhhc7.gif

this gif and all versions of it are like my favorite gifs ever

bless gossip girl for giving me this

I hate the Patriots so bad gosh
Especially Tom Brady but I just hate them with a fire burning passion

Pretty much everyone in North Carolina hates the Patriots, but for a different reason than me. I think it's because years ago, the Panthers made it to the Super Bowl for the first time ever and they BARELY lost to the Patriots, so we hold a grudge lol

I just dislike all New England teams haha

Ever since I started watching the Super Bowl, the team I've wanted to win has won... I haven't been wrong once

It started in 2007... colts
2008... giants
2009... steelers
2010... saints
2011... packers
2012... giants

and idk who i'm picking for 2013 yet

I only care about the Packers and they lost last week so I am just kinda floating through these other games

the idea of getting up and going to classes every day for the next 3 and a half years at the very least is exhausting

and i'm so tired...

I have to announce homecoming on Friday and my voice sounds like a man
This will be interesting

the freshmen cheerleaders love me bahahahaha

just because I'm the life of the party duh

making a joke in front of a ton of people and having them all crack up is one if the most beautiful feelings you’ll ever feel don’t deny it

it's what i strive for in life, to be funny
and i try really hard to keep a straight face and look serious after i say something funny but everyone's laughing so then i laugh UGH if i keep a straight face that just makes it even more funny ONE DAY I'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter