The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

i love the advert for the radio one breakfast clique

ain't nobody fresher than ma clique clique

Like seriously, I have become more social this year. I didn't even ask for that and I have so many people stop me in the halls or something and say hey. It feels good and really weird lol

i hung out with my best friend after school today, and we always agree about everything, it's scary.

but
guess who she told me I need to go to prom with UgHHHhhhHHHhhHHhhhhHHH

my favorite teacher this semester was reading off people in her classes next semester and me and some other girls told her if we knew them, if they were good or bad, ya know. so she says this one girl's name and MY FACE SAID IT ALL and my teacher asks me and i go "she's just kinda mean to other people" and the girl next to me goes "she's the devil" oh my god

i hung out with my best friend after school today, and we always agree about everything, it's scary.

but
guess who she told me I need to go to prom with UgHHHhhhHHHhhHHhhhhHHH

well really only hannah will know so basically this should've been stated towards her accaakward

MickeyisBeast said:
well really only hannah will know so basically this should've been stated towards her accaakward

acantbelieveit omg what'd you say
actually I don't know why I asked that but tell me anyways lol

went to my school's basketball game against FSC

then played some games with my RA and some of the people on my floor

Everyone at school is complaining about their schedules and I am so in love with mine its not even funny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter