• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

tumblr_m2altj9Efz1r6huzwo1_500.gif

I would get some jeffrey campbell lita shoes for prom but they have suuuuper high heels and I'm already like 5 foot 7 so I don't want to be a giant in comparison to everyone else

Everyone here is like Texas Chainsaw heck yeah and I am just like Texas Chainsaw heck no. You would physically have to drag me to see that. I wouldn't handle well omg

pics or it didn't happen

i have a photo on my phone but i can't remember my pb login so here's just a generic photo of it

31950larger.jpg

it's the pink one on the right
i probably never would've chosen it because of the pink on the skirt and my skin tone but it's supa nice

sorry the photo is so big LOL

i have a photo on my phone but i can't remember my pb login so here's just a generic photo of it

31950larger.jpg

i probably never would've chosen it because of the pink on the skirt and my skin tone but it's supa nice

that's really pretty!

LondonUnderground said:

o m g
I love it
it's perf like omg

Sarah clean out your pm box please omg

don't be like me and be a pm hoarder

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter