The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

meggiebeth said:
Lol my 'friend' who's actually really mean to me died her hair black and now she kinda looks like Ursula!

I mean seriously, everyone in my year at school is dying their hair such tacky colours like pink, purple and bright red. I stick to brown. I like my hair colour.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I see lots of hair dyes at my school too. I don't really like them. One girl had blue hair but it looks like its starting to wash out and looks awful. I'm keeping my hair color just the way it is. A normal brown.

MickeyisBeast said:
LIAM AND DANIELLE BACK TOGETHER = YES
HARRY STYLES AND TAYLOR SWIFT DATING = NO

taylor swift is my favorite female singer and harry is obvs one of my favorite guy singers but NO that is the weirdest couple ever what even, all she's going to do is right 3029481289347 songs about him

I agree totally lol I am not Taylor Swift's biggest fan anyways, so I am not going to be thrilled about this anyways. None of her relationships last, so I am like omg this is doomed.

Okay I never thought Perrie Edwards was gorgeous by any means. Her cheek bones and paleness got on my nerves. It's like hey get a spray tan or something. I'm sorta pale and I lay out all summer and do what I need to do when I need to be tan okay common sense lol but this purple hair thing makes her look worse. Like not many people can pull off neon hair colors and she's not one of them. I saw pics and I was like hand. me. the. barf. bag. not really but really

arianna grande is the only person I've ever seen that really looks good in an unnatural color like that

i guess it's bc spray tans aren't really the norm here
it's considered pretty tacky to get a spray tan. we're all pale together hahahaha we get noooooooo sun
but i agree i saw her hair it doesn't really suit her

hahaha true that. I don't like tanning beds, so if you get a spray tan and it's done right, it's just as good. And it's healthier lol even though some look orange omg I am pale in the winter so I notice things like that

I want to have a movie marathon and splurge on desserts all night long.

thank the lawd I don't have homework

hahaha true that. I don't like tanning beds, so if you get a spray tan and it's done right, it's just as good. And it's healthier lol even though some look orange omg I am pale in the winter so I notice things like that

ya
people here mostly use fake tan and omg it's so cringey when they come in looking like oompa loompas

i hate when people spray tan bleh you can tell when they do and it looks so tacky

and i don't get why people do it here, we've got an abundance of sun

taylor swift concert tickets go on sale friday :O she comes here in march i'm so exciteddddddd

i think "haylor" is the worst possible combination of people but i love both of them so much ahh what is going on is she trying to get an album out of him

LondonUnderground said:
ya
people here mostly use fake tan and omg it's so cringey when they come in looking like oompa loompas

Omg everyone here tans themselves and look hideous and orange. I hate all of the orange foundation too, I mean seriously, if your goal is to be a traffic light then fine. If not get a proper spray tan and look like you're tanned rather than like youve just fallen into a tin of moldy orange paint lol.

I really want a spray tan but they're like £70 I mean eeek!!! And there's no way I'm risking doin it myself lol

Kenny Hamilton ‏@KennyHamilton
Congrats @ShaneVictorino on the new team and new contract! #GoodGuysAlwaysWin #Meechy btw...I am a Yankee fan! Lol...
Expand Reply Retweet Favorited

why i love Kenny he's my favorite member of Justin's crew, couldn't have said it better myself.

victorino signed with the red sox for 39 million, whoaaaaa nice move rivals, nice move.

canooooooooo
tumblr_lsf61fsEHM1r06va8.gif

I don't even know what YES stands for
Yankees Entertainment Station?

ah I googled it
the Yankees Entertainment and Sports network

close enough

I swear my pm box is always full bc I am too lazy to clean it out

I can't believe it's only Tuesday ugh

I would say i am excited for Friday but there is a game and ugh I don't want the drama that will be with it

Snow snow snow snow snow! No one knew it was gonna snow so now the roads are impossible to drive on and I can't get to school- tehehehehe!

London Underground- how bad were you hit with the snow? I'm kinda glad because our mock French exam got postponed woop woop!

I swear this country deals with snow terribly and I mean terribly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter