The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

The game tonight was okay I guess. We won so that part is good lol it was just so boring :/

tumblr_me68bwRHA11qg4blro1_500.gif

Things are looking up for you, Capricorn, especially later in the day. Pieces should be coming together and things flowing into place naturally. You will find that your outward-directed energy is better balanced now. You should connect with others using your keen wit, strong will, and sheer intelligence. Take your time to do the things you need to do. Don't rush.

this was my horoscope yesterday
WAS IT ON POINT OR WHAT

I got my hair done today!! And then I'm going shopping for like the third time this week

how can drake bell think he is so cool and be mean to bieber
when he is playing an adult real life version of Timmy Turner in a Christmas special of Fairly Odd Parents

MickeyisBeast said:
Things are looking up for you, Capricorn, especially later in the day. Pieces should be coming together and things flowing into place naturally. You will find that your outward-directed energy is better balanced now. You should connect with others using your keen wit, strong will, and sheer intelligence. Take your time to do the things you need to do. Don't rush.

this was my horoscope yesterday
WAS IT ON POINT OR WHAT

Oh. My. Gosh.
cray cray

I honestly don't think I'll buy the 1D perfume. I'm not a perfume person lol I'm more of a lotion person

I'm always sick at Disney lol.
I remember the day we were leaving for my birthday trip last January, I had to go to school that day for my art exam and I felt so sick and then I came home and still felt sick and ugh WOW i was so sick, I had to take NyQuil and DayQuil the whole trip and I had the trippiest dreams it was really weird haha

My friend put something up in twitter about white chocolate hot chocolate and it sounds so good like I wanna try to make it

MickeyisBeast said:
I'm always sick at Disney lol.
I remember the day we were leaving for my birthday trip last January, I had to go to school that day for my art exam and I felt so sick and then I came home and still felt sick and ugh WOW i was so sick, I had to take NyQuil and DayQuil the whole trip and I had the trippiest dreams it was really weird haha

I was sick too during our trip to Disney. I was feeling fine the whole trip and then the day we were going to HS I got a terrible Bellyache and had to miss. I was ok the next day though.

MickeyisBeast said:
I have a really cute idea for my friend's Christmas presents, like really super cute

What is it because I need some ideas for my cousin's Christmas presents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter