The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

I have been singing hard knock life all day today because of drama

All. Day. haha

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3jqe4S3Fs

This is so absolutely crazy and I could so do it. Like I would do it if I knew it would be socially accepted at school. And it wouldn't be lol but it is so cool omg but it is so unlike me to dress boyish even though it's basically a costume so that would be a little weird just because of my fashion sense

Thank The Lord that guy finally got caught

He deserves a long miserable road ahead

I'm kind of excited that my APUSH practice exam is on the same day as prom... Since I'll have to wake up at 7 am and take a 4 hour long test with no time for a nap afterwards, I feel like I can fall asleep in the limo without being judged, and it means that there will be no time to just sit around and do nothing

i can't decide what to do about my sidebar frick

there's the one i have now
so0lz4.jpg

then this one (which is what i'm leaning towards)
ev29fd.jpg

or this one
24yzdpu.jpg

I JUST DON'T KNOW AHH

David archuleta is such an angel and a cutie pie
He is one of the only celebrity dudes who has not been influenced any way and it's just so darn irresistible

It always bothered me that he didn't win American Idol. I was so rooting for him!

I changed my url TWO DAYS AGO and I already want to change it again bc I rly want the url grirnstyles #thestruggle

if the new season of Big Time Rush premieres while i'm still stuck in the hotel as opposed to in a rental house i WILL SCREAM because these tvs don't have Nickelodeon

David Ortiz just swore on national television and it was the best thing I have ever seen omg

The montage before was so beautiful and so heartbreaking. they played hallelujah in the background and it started with the people running and the winners with the trophy and then it just went black for a while and it progressed into after the bombs went off and people helping each other and eventually the manhunt yesterday and ended with the people celebrating in the streets after the guy was captured. then everyone in fenway sang the national anthem and it was wonderful

so this morning i went for a blood test and i was freaking out when the lady took out needle, and she was just like “i tell you what i tell all my teenage girl patients, just pretend like you are getting bitten by the white boy from the twilight movie”

change twilight to vampire diaries and that would work better

I want the eyeliner set from sephora that is in the princess jasmine collection

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter