The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

I have to find matching shoes for my dress and some clip on earrings bc I STILL don't have mine pierced and if I did it wouldn't be until cheer is over which is sometime in March and I'm afraid that I would still be in the "you can't take your earrings out for _____ amount of days" stage

Jets/Giants' stadium is hosting the Super Bowl next year!

I think this is the first time it's been held that far up north in a stadium without a retractable roof. Usually they don't like it to be any colder than 50 degrees...

Maybe this means one day they'll host it at the Panther's arena omg

I've got to take the ACT next month booooo

hopefully I do realllllllllllllly well on it though, I think I will though so I'm not worried.

I just spent two hours at my bffs talking about crap and eating cookie cake. And let me just say it was good

and Sarah I am getting ready to pm you omg

I have games Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. And I have practice tomorrow. And my stunt group can't stunt. So it is gonna suck.

I don't like or hardly watch dog with a blog but that red head chick looks like toddler Merida

I liked his intro monologue
and I liked him with the 12 backup Justin Biebers
and I liked him as Miley Cyrus' biggest fan
and I liked him when he said "glice" and the brother went crazy
and I liked him being Danny from Grease
and I liked him in the Valentine's message
and I liked him being the nerd at the dance
and I liked him singing
and I liked him as the runaway

and pretty sure that's everything

I like how they didn't nominate Justin for a grammy or didn't get him to play at the grammy's but they still used a clip of him in the commercial for the grammys... alright.

i'm glad he's not going, he's having a live stream tonight!

I really wish that Zayn and Perrie would break up already. She has purple hair and I don't like her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter