The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

I wanted the ravens to win because they're purple omg

But once again, predicted the Super Bowl right yeaaaah

Even tho I went to bed once the power went out at the stadium, I mean it was obvious who was gonna win

They should do the super bowl like how they do the world series, you have to win three games in a series. One game isn't really fair, you could just be having a bad day.

I didn't care who won the Super Bowl honestly. I didn't like either team so I was just sorta watching. As long as the Packers weren't in it and the Patriots weren't there for me to bash on, I didn't care

My bff is not gonna be at the game tonight ); I won't have her to laugh with on the sidelines boooooo

BUT SARAH IF YOU KNOW WHO SHOWS UP AT OUR GAME TONIGHT BIG IF BUT IFFFFFF.....THAT COULD ACTUALLY NOT BE 100% BAD AND WORK OUT NICELY O M G

My bff is not gonna be at the game tonight ); I won't have her to laugh with on the sidelines boooooo

BUT SARAH IF YOU KNOW WHO SHOWS UP AT OUR GAME TONIGHT BIG IF BUT IFFFFFF.....THAT COULD ACTUALLY NOT BE 100% BAD AND WORK OUT NICELY O M G

oh la laaaaaa

guess who was wearing khakis today
you guessed it

being 17 is really weird, it's exactly the same as being 16

but 17 seems so much older

I've only been 17 for 19 days so I'm not that experienced

I LOVE the Disney Super Bowl commercial where they go "_____ you just won the Super Bowl what are you going to do now?" and the quarterback of the winning team goes "I'm going to Disney World!!"

I am such an evil genius that I need to stop

If I really do what I said I was going to do tonight at prom o m g it will be hilarious and genius.....for me. I mean in my eyes for the recipient too but maybe it just hasn't been seen right away

I have been 17 since may and I really don't feel like 17. It scares me to turn 18 though.
ADULTHOOD *shudders* I mean I don't really consider anyone adults until they turn 20. Teens for me still are teens so 18 and 19 doesn't really mean much in my opinion.

grandfloluver said:
I have been 17 since may and I really don't feel like 17. It scares me to turn 18 though.
ADULTHOOD *shudders* I mean I don't really consider anyone adults until they turn 20. Teens for me still are teens so 18 and 19 doesn't really mean much in my opinion.

I'm 18, it's not all that different, (I have been 18 since may) I had a Peter pan birthday party since "I don't want to grow up", and some of my friends even surprised me by showing up on my porch at midnight in Peter pan costumes to "take me to never land."

My US History teacher thinks I am the bomb diggity o m g haha teacher's pet written all over my face. I mean he's a football coach so you can imagine the wealth that comes from that class anyways -.-

Here is our definition of Panama Canal:
Big ditch

NOT EVEN KIDDING

My US History teacher thinks I am the bomb diggity o m g haha teacher's pet written all over my face. I mean he's a football coach so you can imagine the wealth that comes from that class anyways -.-

Here is our definition of Panama Canal:
Big ditch

NOT EVEN KIDDING

Omg Panama Canal was on my vocab list for APUSH and I just did it yesterday, this was my definition omg
"The man made ship canal that connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and also cuts across the Isthmus of Panama. The French began the building process but were unable to continue due to difficulties, so the Americans, under the leadership of President Theodore Roosevelt, took control of the canal. In 1904 the US bought the French equipment and excavations. The canal was completed in 1914."

MickeyisBeast said:
Omg Panama Canal was on my vocab list for APUSH and I just did it yesterday, this was my definition omg
"The man made ship canal that connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and also cuts across the Isthmus of Panama. The French began the building process but were unable to continue due to difficulties, so the Americans, under the leadership of President Theodore Roosevelt, took control of the canal. In 1904 the US bought the French equipment and excavations. The canal was completed in 1914."

hahahahahahahaha
OH MY GOSH
that's a better definition but you will forever remember it as a "big ditch" lol

There is this thing on topix and I NEVER get on there bc it's dumb but my friend told me about it and it's about me and my cheer squad and how this nerd wants to date one of us. omg someone started naming us off and if we had a boyfriend or not and qualities ugh apparently, my bff is pretty but shy and no one knows anything about me lol -.- I mean, there was some bad stuff about the other girls so it's sorta good no one "knows anything"

Fine. I am not sure i wanna date anyone in my school anyways. especially not some nerd who surfs topix or even 90% of the boys who go to my school.

We are having our prom the last weekend of April. it is like the same day as the other school in town. hmmmmm seems to be the popular date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter