• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna go to school tm.

Well, at least our spring break is just a month away. :-)

why can't i think of an acronym for a spy organization.

why has this been the hardest part of plotting?

"He's the spitting image of Bootstrap Bill!"

uhm.

i saw ol Bootstrap in the sequel

he's not

But, like, does anyone actually like Pitbull? I mean, I know he's in a lot of songs but..........................................

I need to watch Fever because KAMES and Jennifarlos. Omg it's perf because stoner Logan is canon shhhhh

"James has Hollywood fever!"

"OH NO! I TOLD HIM NOT BUY THOSE CLAMS FROM THE GUY ON THE SIDE OF THE FREEWAY!"

But, like, does anyone actually like Pitbull? I mean, I know he's in a lot of songs but..........................................

LOL i have thought the same thing since summer! it's not just songs it's commercials, awards shows, everything. HE IS IN EVERYTHING.

finished one of my niall drawings. it turned out really good! :3

I have always wondered if next year all my friends got dates to prom and there I would be alone. I doubt that really will happen, but I have always been afraid of it.

age 15: i want a boyfriend
age 20: i rly want a boyfriend ok
age 30: no srsly i need a boyfriend guys im not kidding
age 40: pls im desperate
age 50: guys this isnt funny anymore cmon
age 60: its not funny guys
age 70: guys

tumblr_m0qiw5Zrzz1qc5975o1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter