Not open for further replies.

grandfloluver

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and
Finally, a new thread with a new title! :D

post your heart out everyone! <3

tumblr_m0ncswrlYA1r1v8jjo2_500.gif

tumblr_m0do30fUIo1qgyarho7_r4_250.gif
tumblr_m0do30fUIo1qgyarho1_250.gif

i really wanna wear flip flops again. but, when i start those are pretty much the only shoes i wear

two days ago it was zayn appreciation day because of what he said about liking intelligent girls
yesterday it was louis appreciation day because he said liking all fans equally and it was soo cute

TODAY is justin apprectiation daaaaaaaaaaay!

*on Ellen*
Scooter: 86 shows in North America. He [Justin] met with a Make A Wish Kid every single show and his one request was no cameras.
Justin: *embarrassed/modest little smile*

i still have my british flag nail polish on from btmovie and i'm def gonna keep it until tuesday. since i don't have a 1D shirt yet, i'll probably just wear my british flag shirt from forever 21. I'm excitedd~

who knows, i might even curl my hair :P

my cousin(who is 16 but still only has her permit) just got a Mercedes yesterday. Not only are they extremely expensive cars, but SHE'S NEVER DROVE A DAY IN HER LIFE. It makes me wonder if her parents just woke up and were like, "hmmmm.....I'll think I'll buy my daughter a foreign sports car today."

boys-cute-niall-horan-one-direction-sexy-Favimcom-313355.jpg

after i draw niall separately, i really wanna draw this. it's way too cute not too :3

Sofia Vergara will be hosting the Saturday Night Live show with One Direction as musical guests on April 7th

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

i love sofia vergara and of course my 1D boys :-)

I wonder if real schools ever actually held compatibility/matchmaker events...

...because of reasons.

THIS JUST IN
justin got his hair cut

hey look, just in is justin with a space. whoa....

anyways he looks soooo good his hair was getting too long like he had the bieber flip thing back and that was cute when he was like 14 but it looks so much better short and spiky and messy

Sarah --‏ @sarah-- Close
omg did you really just ask me what day saturday night live comes on
RETWEET
FAVORITE
4:47 PM - 11 Mar 12 via web · Details
Reply Delete Favorite

well aren't i popular

Kristen Stewert said in a recent interview that justin's too hot for selena

looks like i'm team bella/twilight/whatever now

oh hey justin, got another tattoo did we?
let's see, that makes four now right

-bird on your waist
-jesus in hebrew on your side
-jesus' face on the back of your leg

and the newest addition
-two hands praying on your leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter