The Guarantee / GTY stateroom anticipation/discussion thread!

We booked an 8A on the Fantasy for Nov 30, 2013. Still waiting but I assume it's still early. I'm anxious to find out though.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Disney Fantasy - Eastern Car.
October 5th, 2013
7A booked
7A received (no upgrade)
53 days out
I let myself get my hopes up for an upgrade, so I would say that I was disappointed that I didn't receive one...but I got what I paid for so I can't be upset :)
Looking forward to having a balcony, even with an obstructed view. Fresh air is always better than a porthole!

Disney Fantasy - Eastern Car.
October 5th, 2013
7A booked
7A received (no upgrade)
53 days out
I let myself get my hopes up for an upgrade, so I would say that I was disappointed that I didn't receive one...but I got what I paid for so I can't be upset :)
Looking forward to having a balcony, even with an obstructed view. Fresh air is always better than a porthole!

Our cruise is two weeks after yours... assignments are getting closer!!! :cool1:

Got mine just now on October 5 Fantasy...I have been waiting a year lol...I booked while on the DREAM last October....:cool1:

Got mine just now on October 5 Fantasy...I have been waiting a year lol...I booked while on the DREAM last October....:cool1:

Did you end up getting the category you booked or an upgrade?

I hope to be getting my cabin # this coming week for the Oct 12th cruise.

We got our room assignment today for our October 12th Wonder cruise.
3 Cat 11C GTY
We got 3 cat 10B's all together.

Cant wait to sail

Us November cruisers should get our stateroom assignments next month. I can't wait. I wonder if it matters how far in advance you booked your cruise whether or not you get an upgrade? For instance, those that booked last would get the category they booked, but those that booked sooner would get bumped up to the next available category. Just a thought. :idea:

I can't wait to find out our room! Upgrade or not just SO excited to be getting back on the Magic!! =)

Got our GTY assignment today for our October 12th Wonder cruise out of Galveston. We had 4 linked rooms all 9D gty. We all got 9C's and all next to each other (2034, 2036, 2038, 2040).

October 12 wonder
Booked 11C. Got 11

Thrilled as we are across the hall from my moms room!

Just got our GTY assignments for Oct. 12 Wonder out of Galveston. Had 5 rooms booked as a 7A and got all 5 rooms right next door to each other in category 5B. 1 room booked as a 9D, assigned a 9C.:cheer2:

Just checked our GTY assignments for Oct. 12 Wonder out of Galveston. We booked a 9D, assigned a 9A. :cool1:
Can't wait! :cheer2:

Just got our October 19 Fantasy assignments!

We had upgraded from 9A GTY to 7A GTY for verandahs and then again to 6A GTY after seeing many reports of being assigned to the category booked. (We have two cabins and were hoping for them to be together, which isn't possible with 7A.)

Anyhow, we received 6058 & 6060 - connecting 5D's! :cool1:

Was booked on 5D since January this year for our Fantasy cruise on 01/04/14.
Checked today and 5E was becoming available but only on GTY. Decided to take a gamble as some of the 5E have those huge balconies and if we are upgraded we will have what we were expecting anyway ... Bursting to see what's in store for us ! :beach:

Booked a category 11 hoping for an upgrade (esp since there seemed to be SO many balconies left on our cruise (Sept 28th Fantasy Western)....

No upgrade...still on Deck 2...given a HA room. :confused3

Oh well.

Kathy

Booked a category 11 hoping for an upgrade (esp since there seemed to be SO many balconies left on our cruise (Sept 28th Fantasy Western)....

No upgrade...still on Deck 2...given a HA room. :confused3

Oh well.

Kathy

Check for an upgrade at the port... if there's tons of balconies left, the price should be good! :)

Just got my rooms assigned for 2 Nov Wonder out of Galveston. Booked 9D and got 9D but all three rooms are right beside each other.

Yeah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter