The Guarantee / GTY stateroom anticipation/discussion thread!

I'm happy to report that the Bzzelady family is no longer homeless. We were assigned #9080...looks to be a great midship 4A just back from the midship elevators with no noisy public areas above or below. I am just delighted that I have a good balcony to sit on! Thanks everyone for the warm thoughts, support, and to the DCL room assigner for pixie dust!!!!!!

I'm happy to report that the Bzzelady family is no longer homeless. We were assigned #9080...looks to be a great midship 4A just back from the midship elevators with no noisy public areas above or below. I am just delighted that I have a good balcony to sit on! Thanks everyone for the warm thoughts, support, and to the DCL room assigner for pixie dust!!!!!!

Congrats!!

I booked a GTY for March! I check everyday, but still haven't gotten it yet. Probably 30 days before cruise or so.

Got ours today too for the Jan 24th cruise on the Dream!
Our IGT turned into room #9019 - Cat 11A
I'm a happy camper, love the location, and glad to have a home :)

I just got my stateroom I check and hour ago and nothing so I felt silly checking again but there is was. We booked VGT and got assigned room 7024 on the Wonder. Anyone know anything about this stateroom? I am just excited to be assigned!!!

I just got my stateroom I check and hour ago and nothing so I felt silly checking again but there is was. We booked VGT and got assigned room 7024 on the Wonder. Anyone know anything about this stateroom? I am just excited to be assigned!!!

Congrats! What is your sail date?
You can check room reports above. Also try youtube - it's suprising how many i've found there :-)

Congrats! What is your sail date?
You can check room reports above. Also try youtube - it's suprising how many i've found there :-)

Sorry we are on the Jan 28th sailing for Disney Wonder.
13 days out that we got our assignment. I will need to do some research to know if I am happy for the price I paid I think so! I am just happy to be 13 days out:banana:

:yay: Congrats! :yay: So Happy For you and your family!!!
Have a wonderful, magical, dreamy, fantastic cruise!!!

We just got our assignment for the 24th on the Dream as well. Not sure if I'm super excited about our room on deck 5 aft....waaaay in the back but it was VGT so I guess I can't complain....we'll "suffer" through it....LOL!!

Does anyone know if the price changes at all between the dates the IGT, OGT, and VGT come out and when they either sell out or the ship sails?

52 days out to our March 10, 2013 4-day Bahamas. We had a 6A GTY, received a 5B.
Comments on the room are good. Deck 8, mid-ship. Starting to feel real now!!

We just got our assignment for the 24th on the Dream as well. Not sure if I'm super excited about our room on deck 5 aft....waaaay in the back but it was VGT so I guess I can't complain....we'll "suffer" through it....LOL!!

Better than our Deck 2 assignment for the same cruise! I'm not thrilled with the lower deck, woulda been so much more happy to just be a little higher up. I don't mind that we are in the very front, near the elevators.

SJDis said:

If you got assigned a 5E aft verandah, you will be in for a nice surprise when u see the size of your verandah!!!! They are HEAVEN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Received our stateroom assignment Friday for our March 14th cruise. This will be our second leg of our back to back. We couldn't get the same stateroom but we are just a few doors down from it aft....which is what we wanted!

Feb 3 VGT and no assignment. I wouldn't panic-- some received their assignment as close as 10 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter