The Guarantee / GTY stateroom anticipation/discussion thread!

I know!! My poor husband is meeting us on the 17th for the 3 day cruise and we are going to have to move to another verandah room that is not as big. He is disappointed.

I booked two 11C guarantee rooms for my family of five (including boys ages 6, 4, and 3) for the Dream on Feb 21st, 2013. I booked at 72 days out, and just got the room assignments today at 50 days out: connecting 11A rooms (9111 and 9611)! Pretty ecstatic, as we prefer connecting rooms, but the cost was WAY too much to ensure them when I booked.

We're a ways out, but I thought I'd check in. Recently booked the 6/22/13 sailing on the Fantasy in a 9A GTY. Good luck to those of you sailing soon!

pixiedust:

What has the experience been with multiple cabins and GTY?

Have folks been assigned connecting or at least adjoining cabins?

It's me and my 4 kids going - and three of them are adults (24, 22, and 18) so it's not an issue that way, I'd just like for us to be together on our family cruise!

Wendy&Grumpy said:
What has the experience been with multiple cabins and GTY?

Have folks been assigned connecting or at least adjoining cabins?

It's me and my 4 kids going - and three of them are adults (24, 22, and 18) so it's not an issue that way, I'd just like for us to be together on our family cruise!

We were assigned connecting cabins on a GTY. They even upgraded us to do it. Score!

We're now officially part of the anticipation group!

Just switched our cruise to the 10/19/13 Fantasy in two 9A GTY's!!

:goodvibes

Add me to the wait list. I recently asked my TA to switch me to a 10A GTY for the July 21st Dream Bahama cruise. Eagerly awaiting our room #! :cool1:

Add us to the list as well. Booked a 9A GTY for the June 3, 2013 sailing to Alaska. Here's hoping for some pixie dust!

We booked a VGT on the Jan. 19th sailing on the wonder and got our cabin assignment today(11 days before the cruise). We got a category 5a, midship, deck 7. We are very happy!

Ugh. This is killing me.

Sailing on the Dream on Jan 24th, IGT, and no room assignment yet. And, I'm pretty sure the cruise is no longer even on the website to get cabins for anymore. I check every day too, haha.

DCL, stop the torture and assign my room already! Pretty please? :flower3:

True the jan 24 cruise is sold out!! It might be a good thing not to have a room assignment yet they could still upgrade you if something else is available!

Ugh. This is killing me.

Sailing on the Dream on Jan 24th, IGT, and no room assignment yet. And, I'm pretty sure the cruise is no longer even on the website to get cabins for anymore. I check every day too, haha.

DCL, stop the torture and assign my room already! Pretty please? :flower3:

I'm waiting for this one too!!! Can't wait. Also IGT. And, I guess it is sold out. Last time I checked, all the verandahs were sold out and there were some Os and Is left.

I booked an 11C guaranty today for the Feb. 28 3nt Dream, and they assigned me an 11A cabin the same day. I have cabin 8089. I never heard of getting a cabin assignment the same day you book. I wonder if it still could change though. It has an adjoining stateroom, which I don't need, but someone else may.

Add me to the list of anxiously awaiting a VGT assignment for the Dream cruise on January 24th :)

I booked 9A GTY on the magic for 2/1 and now I'm realizing 9A is at the front of the ship????? Unless I get upgraded we'll be at the front the ship which I hear may not be a good pace to be. Why are these cabins more expensive? I've never cruised so I may have no idea what I'm talking about. Enlighten me??? :confused3

I booked 9A GTY on the magic for 2/1 and now I'm realizing 9A is at the front of the ship????? Unless I get upgraded we'll be at the front the ship which I hear may not be a good pace to be. Why are these cabins more expensive? I've never cruised so I may have no idea what I'm talking about. Enlighten me??? :confused3

I've always sailed at the front of the ship and never had a problem!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter