The Groovy New Pop Century FAQ Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there irons and ironing boards in rooms at Pop?

I am thinking about wearing my kilt to MNSSHP and I have to iron the pleats before wearing it.

I am going to be making reservations soon for a trip in April/May 08 and have a room request question - I want to stay on the backside (waterview) of the 50's or 60's. I don't want the pool noise. Anyone have any building numbers for me?

TIA,
Emily

I am going to be making reservations soon for a trip in April/May 08 and have a room request question - I want to stay on the backside (waterview) of the 50's or 60's. I don't want the pool noise. Anyone have any building numbers for me?

TIA,
Emily

We asked for 50s Building C, Illuminations VIew.

TIA,
Emily

I would probably just ask "lakeside 50's or 60's".

Wondering, how crowded is Everything POP around 6:30am?

I was the only one there one morning at that time. As I left to go back to my room, I passed maybe five sets of people heading that direction for breakfast. That was the only day I was up early though.:surfweb:

has anyone faxed in their requests a few days before you arrive?? and if so did they give you what you asked for?? just wondering if I should bother them or just wait and see what I get when I arrive. The only thing we requested was connecting rooms. popcorn::

has anyone faxed in their requests a few days before you arrive?? and if so did they give you what you asked for?? just wondering if I should bother them or just wait and see what I get when I arrive. The only thing we requested was connecting rooms. popcorn::

I was going to, then I decided not to. I have a preferred location and requested close to buses when I booked the trip. I've always been happy with the room I got just doing it that way.

Wondering, how crowded is Everything POP around 6:30am?
I was there in Sept '05 and the food court was dead about that time. Maybe 30 people, even if that. There was usually one register open so there was a small line to pay, but it was definitely worth it to avoid the crowds.

We did in 2004 and 2005 and got what we asked for. On this past trip, we made the request when we booked and got what we asked for (right down to the exact room).

We asked for 50s Building C, Illuminations VIew.

Just about the same as what we always request - only we request: 50's, building 3, 4th floor, Illuinations view. So, far it has worked out great!

One time, for a change, requested 50's, bldg 2, 4th fl, pool view and it was one of the nicest rooms we've had at POP. Nice surpirse :)

We requested 60's preferred not 1st floor or pool side . Got just that and loved it .. so quiet . This time I'm going solo will request regular room close to DSA in 50/60's .

1050 Century Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: 407-938-4000
Fax: 407-938-4040

I have read somewhere that tipping of Mousekeeping is customary.
Is this true, and if so, how much is appropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter