The Greatest Hits: A Trip Like This Needs a Soundtrack!-A July 2012 TR Upd. 5/5!

So, tastes like lemonade, no sugar and 10 calories huh? That part sounds okay... Feels like a humming bird trying to fly out of your chest? hmmmm.... not so much! :-)

Thank-you for including the rating for Mickey D's --- I have to agree with your overall assessment. Speaking of which, I am thinking that your rating system could be converted into a project rubric with a little tweaking... Choose Disney characters, five or six areas to be assessed ... (Can you tell that I have been writing papers on assessment strategies lately....)

Sadly I am also compelled to add that I had a typo in my last post. I do in fact know that while the words new and knew are homophones they are spelled differently... I really told myself to just let it go and then ignored my own advice.

Looking forward to hearing about that first Disney meal and soooo hoping the off site hotel is okay. I stayed on I-Drive once for a conference and it was definitely NOT DISNEY! (I did however make my whole team drive to Disney for dinner every night -- that was delightful!)

Great update! I have yet to try those energy drinks as well. I'm beginning night shifts at my work in the next couple of weeks and have been debating them. My only concern is that I've been told you get soo tired after that peak of energy:scared:

I recognize that Waffle House and that building! My parents own a timeshare in that area. It does look really sketchy, but usually the resorts in the area aren't too bad. Can't wait to read about your first evening in Disney!:goodvibes

Thank you! :) I was really hesitant about the energy drink thing, and while I enjoyed the taste, I don't think it's something I'll drink very often. They make me feel too jittery. Plus, I've heard that too about the tired thing. I think something with B12 is better than something with just a ton of caffeine, because that tends to last longer.

You're right, the resorts around there are all really nice! I feel sorry for that area because it's not Disney. It's like no matter how hard it tries, I'm still going to judge it for not being Disney. I should be a little more understanding! :rotfl:

OH MY GOSH. They do say that twins have a telepathy thing going on but this is just freaky... why you ask? I am currently listening to that very song by that very band. Imagine my surprise when that is your song of the update!!!! Hahahahah oh lord. This is insane.

Hahahah, I'm sorry about your stressful driving situation, but I had to laugh at the picture. It's like, "All is well with Joni now." HAHAH. I can't stand traffic either UGH.

OH my gosh that picture. You're like okay cool, I'm just gonna bite your face off. :hyper: John's like OH LORD what have I done? :eek:

:lmao: YAY! Thanks for updating!!!

AHHH that's insane Marissa! Okay so I have a new approach to this whole twin thing...I think we should start being like those twins on The Bachelor Pad. And by that I mean we should dress exactly the same, never open our eyes completely, and act like we have the IQ of a cave dweller. Sound good? Let's do this!

UGHH that driving was just too much for me. Once I was safely settled back in the passenger seat I was good to go!

I lost my mind for just a little bit after having that energy drink. I think it may have been mind over matter though, like when Beavis and Butthead thought they got drunk off of non-alcoholic beer.

Joni you CRACK me up! I love the effects of energy drinks on us Frumps.

LOL that Waffle House/gift shop does look pretty sketchy! Stay away!

I love Disney billboards. :love:

HAHA they should put a warning on the back of the can: "Not intended for Frump consumption."

The creepiest part about the whole thing was this giant like hand painted signed that said "GREAT GIFTS" in these serial killer letters. It looked like the perfect place to get robbed.

ME TOO! They're so much cooler than those lame Universal billboards.

Hahaha that's okay! I notice that I do that a lot too! I love how it's known as the fart shoes TR. :rotfl: That's fantastic.

Me too! I agree! And it's so much better for ya!

They're so precious. :goodvibes I agree with ya there. I'm okay with cats. I'll take care of them and all but I'm not a huge fan. I LOVE dogs though.

That's my easiest identifier for that TR because I love the whole fart shoes thing so much, and I love how you guys can apply it to so many different aspects of life! Brilliant! :thumbsup2

It really is! I have been getting into organic food lately. Some of it is pretty pricey, but I just feel better when I eat it! I love going to Whole Foods and seeing all the organic stuff they have!

Maybe my distaste for cats stems from the horrible allergy I have. Cat hair makes me sneeze like a maniac. Plus I always feel like cats really couldn't care less if we existed or not, whereas dogs act like the world revolves around us. I guess I need that kind of constant attention and reassurance, and a cat just can't give it to me. Haha!

It's great to see you and John back on the Boards. I am really looking forward to reading your report. The concept is fantastic and I love your style. :thumbsup2

:welcome: Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I hope you enjoy this report!

You look so cute in all these car pictures! Sorry you had to get so stressed out, but at least you knew that soon all your troubles would melt away at Disney!

I'm cracking up at "Atmosphere: I ate them in my car..."

OMG what happened to you with Monster happened to me with Redline. They tell you not to drink the whole bottle but of course I did. Whew, never doing that again.

Ahh... offsite. Not my favorite place. But it did make sense to stay in a cheaper place. I can't wait til you get to the glorious Beach Club though!

Thank you so much! I was such a spaz that day, so I pretty much just took the same picture about fifty times. And YES, exactly. Even though the traffic was terrible, I was SO EXCITED to be just a few hours from Disney!

:rotfl: Yeah there wasn't much to say about the atmosphere on that one.

SERIOUSLY. I didn't realize the bottle was actually two servings until I had drank the entire thing. That was awful!

Yeah, we weren't thrilled about offsite, but we were okay with it for one night, especially since we were still going to Disney that night! Whoopee! :cool1:

I can't wait to see all those signs on my drive! YAY! (Although I have a little bit further drive :headache:, wish I was closer. And I have these three kids in the backseat that demand I take them with me- ha!)

Cracking up at your zombie-style-post energy drink pic! haha!

Seeing those signs is such a great feeling, because you're FINALLY almost there!

:rotfl: Darn those kids! ;) I must admit, it's a lot easier with just the two of us, unless of course I've had an energy drink! :rotfl:

Yay another TR! :woohoo:

Those car pictures are cute :goodvibes

Can't wait to read more!

:welcome: Thanks for joining in!

Thank you! I was being a little crazy in the car!

yes I live in Florida! Although I don't spend every minute of my life at Disney so it's kinda pointless:confused3 Very cute car pictures. Energy drinks are very dangerous things:yay:, John was probably regretting giving you one;) can't wait for more! The songs are going perfectly with the updates.

That's so exciting that you live so close, even if you don't go very often. I think if I lived in FL I would be at Disney every weekend, although it's probably harder than it sounds if you actually live there.

HAHA yes, John was definitely rethinking that decision. I don't think I'll be having another energy drink anytime soon!

Thank you! I'm glad you like them! :)

Hi! So I'm still kinda new to the site and have been a lurker on a few other TRs but I want to be a part of this one. I feel lie I started early enough and it seems like a lot of fun. So first I want to say that I LOVE your pin bag! I love pin collecting and started actually trading on my last trip and I love it. I also am a sucker for diet soda. I drink waaaay too much of it. O well...it hasn't killed me yet. I also love the song titles and your food ratings. Your McDonalds rating was spot on. Definitely a Django meal. Lol. I've ne'er had Rockstar but I've had 5 hour energy before when I was driving down to Fl once (sadly not to Disney) but I swear I drove from Atlanta to Port St. Lucie. I was ready to go! I'm definitely looking forward to reading more and after looking at the titles of your previous TRs I think I will go back and read those too. They sound very entertaining. :)

Hi there! :welcome: to the DISboards and to my TR! :) Thank you so much for joining in and commenting!

Isn't pin trading the best? I am completely obsessed! I got that pin bag a few years back as a birthday gift, and it was such a great gift for me! I use it all the time!

That's exactly how I feel about diet soda! I feel like I don't smoke, I don't drink, so if the worst thing I'm putting in my body is diet soda, I'm doing pretty good! :rotfl:

I'm glad you liked the rating system! Haha yeah poor McD's will probably always end up with a Django rating, unfortunately.

John loves those 5 hour energy things too! He drinks them all the time. He says they're actually way more effective than regular energy drinks because they're loaded up with B12, not caffeine. Apparently those last longer!

I hope you enjoy my other TRs too! :) Thanks so much for reading all my stuff!

BOO for traffic! :mad: Glad you were able to switch back over to the passenger seat!

And I'm already loving the rating system for meals - even if it was just McD's.

Hope the hotel for the night was ok!

UGH for real, that traffic was a nightmare. I was so happy to hand the driving priviledges back to John!

Haha thank you! I thought we'd try it out, even though I can't even really consider that a meal! :lmao:

It was okay! It had some funny/weird parts, but overall we were fine with it!

Nice post! You have explained it so nicely..Can't wait to hear more about your trips..

Thank you so much! I'm glad you are enjoying it so far! :)

So, tastes like lemonade, no sugar and 10 calories huh? That part sounds okay... Feels like a humming bird trying to fly out of your chest? hmmmm.... not so much! :-)

Thank-you for including the rating for Mickey D's --- I have to agree with your overall assessment. Speaking of which, I am thinking that your rating system could be converted into a project rubric with a little tweaking... Choose Disney characters, five or six areas to be assessed ... (Can you tell that I have been writing papers on assessment strategies lately....)

Sadly I am also compelled to add that I had a typo in my last post. I do in fact know that while the words new and knew are homophones they are spelled differently... I really told myself to just let it go and then ignored my own advice.

Looking forward to hearing about that first Disney meal and soooo hoping the off site hotel is okay. I stayed on I-Drive once for a conference and it was definitely NOT DISNEY! (I did however make my whole team drive to Disney for dinner every night -- that was delightful!)

Haha that's pretty much how I feel about it too! I don't really enjoy feeling like my heart is about to explode out of my chest. I think that was my first and last energy drink!

AHHH that is a brilliant idea! My students know how obsessed I am with Disney...that would be amazing! Thank you for suggesting this...I'm totally going to make it happen! :thumbsup2

Haha no worries! I am terrible with typos, even though I am an English teacher. When I'm not at work I let myself relax a little too much, and I don't really pay attention. I'm sure there are typos in pretty much everything I post!

Driving to Disney for dinner every night sounds like a good plan! :thumbsup2 Yeah, definitely NOT Disney, but it was okay for one night! I knew I had ten nights in Disney ahead of me, so I was pretty satisfied! :goodvibes

AHHH that's insane Marissa! Okay so I have a new approach to this whole twin thing...I think we should start being like those twins on The Bachelor Pad. And by that I mean we should dress exactly the same, never open our eyes completely, and act like we have the IQ of a cave dweller. Sound good? Let's do this!

HAHAHAHA. I'm in. I don't know how convincing we'd be, though. Even if we tried REALLY hard, we'd never be as obnoxious as them. :lmao:

Giant palm trees in the back of a truck...major sketchy! But not as sketchy as a Waffle House gift shop. ????? Definitely not the Happiest Place On Earth! :scared1:

I am so with you about not being able to sleep in a car. Although, I really cannot nap at all. It doesn't matter if I'm asleep for 10 minutes or 2 hours, I feel horrible for the rest of the day if I try to sleep outside of normal sleeping hours. Makes long drives fun, let me tell ya :rolleyes:

I can't tell you the last time I had McDonald's. I usually remind myself that although it may sound good, I'm never satisfied afterward. I'm not much for any fast food actually, but especially not McD's...thanks for reaffirming that! :)

Boo for Not-Disney! But atleast you're close!

And you successfully put that song in my head. I'm reading at work and took a potty break after reading the very beginning of your update. "Life is a Highway" was the background music to my...um...activity :rotfl:

Woohoo, I made for the beginning of the report! :cool1: I've followed your last two TRs, and I loved them! They seem oddly familiar to me! Through the past two reports, I have had a lot of "Yup, definitely something I would do/have done" moments! Looking forward to reading more and joining in your adventure!

I'm here and all caught up, ready for another awesome TR from you! I've always been pretty much a lurker (in real life I am a loudmouth, so not sure why...), but I'll try to speak up more this go-round!

Yay!!! Count me in! Cant wait to hear all about yalls time at Disney! Love your idea on rating dining with Ratatouille characters. My hubby thinks I'm such a wierdo for reading other peoples trip reports bc I was trying to tell him how entertaining your trip reports are.

I've got to ask...what is the tattoo on your wrist? I think its a tattoo but I couldn't see what it is. Disney related?

First, love the song choice! I think it's awesome how you just automatically drift to a Disney song. The song was recorded and performed by Rascal Flatts specially for the movie Cars!! Also, the fact that I've heard this song a lot in Disney vacation videos. Eeeeee... great choice!

Huge props to deciding to drive instead of your "more apt" husband, but seriously, I'm starting to think the masochism with the "woman are awful drivers" is VERY untrue, well at least for me. I've only met one bad woman driver and the fact is, she has reason to drive so slow and besides that, she is very good. My dad has told me time and time again how my mom is a much better driver than he is. Also, most guys I've driven with are like REALLY pushing the speed limit, it sometimes can be terrifying. Or they just treat it like a game, which is so weird for me because now that I'm learning how to drive, I'm the total opposite. But anyways, that's what I got to say about that. Sorry to hear though you had a little traffic meltdown! Ugh, absolutely can't stand traffic either! You luckily don't have to drive through NJ when going to Disney :eek:

Oooo... I really am liking your little rating system here. The fact that my good pals from Ratatouille are involved makes it awesome IMO Can't wait to see how many Remys we get in Disney :hyper: Django is not good on a TR, but at least it was only used for a hold over meal lol

LOL @ your reaction to the Rockstar Energy drink. Note to self: Never give Joni any type of energy drink or if you do, at least be prepared *starts singing Be Prepared from The Lion King* Okay, where was I? Oh yes... Look at Poor John, all unprepared, he is such a good husband for dealing with all your craziness :goodvibes Love the picture of you trying to bite John's head off, you two are just SOOO adorable!

YAY! You've arrived! Well in Florida (a la Disney World), but you're there! I find it extremely hilarious you noticed a truck carrying a Palm Tree on the highway. So weird yet so funny! :laughing: YAY! Expedition Everest! That's the best Disney billboard to take a picture of, right there! Sorry though you had to get stuck with *gulp* NOT Disney hotels... good thing it's for only one night!

Can't wait to read about your first adventure in the World! :mickeyjum

Haha, I'm the same way driving in traffic, I cannot deal, I actually feel like I will have a nervous breakdown! That's why Brandon does 99% of the driving anytime we go anywhere together, I just can't! :rotfl2:

Brandon loves those energy drinks too, and the only time I ever attempt to drink them is in Disney! I always feel like they don't work for me, and I can never drink a whole can, because they're huge, but they keep me going when I think I can't possible go anymore, so I guess they do work! If I drank a whole one, I'd probably be acting like you, some crazy lunatic! :goodvibes :rotfl:

OMG I remember when we used to drive down to Disney on family trips, seeing people have palm trees on the back of their trucks! I always thought that was such a brilliant idea! Being from CT, I would always try to think of plans to steal a palm tree and plant one up here, so if people just drive around with them, seems pretty simple right? :thumbsup2 But then, what if I did succeed, and planted a palm tree in my yard, then the winter came, and it died? I don't think I could live with myself, being a palm tree murderer. :sad:

Yay, Disney signs! I love seeing those, even driving from the airport! :yay:

Subbing!

Our fur babies always "know" when we are leaving on a trip. They pout, they sulk, and they literally lay on TOP of our bags trying to convince us not to leave. It always makes me feel so bad for them.

We drive to Disney too, so I can completely relate to those points in the drive that either frustrate you or make you a little stir crazy!

Yay for arriving so close to Disney. Can't wait to hear more!

:welcome: That's so cool that you're from NC too! Where abouts are you from?

Wow that's neat that we were in Disney at the same time too! What days were you there? I'm going to go check out your TR!

I'm from around Charlotte and we were there July 5th-12th, so we were there a couple of the same days!

Great update, too funny about the energy drink! I love the shirt you're wearing, it's adorable

HAHAHAHA. I'm in. I don't know how convincing we'd be, though. Even if we tried REALLY hard, we'd never be as obnoxious as them. :lmao:

This is true...they have truly mastered the art of being obnoxious. Well, I guess everyone has to be good as something.

Okay, onto more important things. YOU ARE IN DISNEY RIGHT NOW. I'm so happy I could just explode! I hope you are having the best time ever, and taking LOTS of pictures for your next amazing TR! :hug:

Talk to you soon, buddy!

Giant palm trees in the back of a truck...major sketchy! But not as sketchy as a Waffle House gift shop. ????? Definitely not the Happiest Place On Earth! :scared1:

Haha yeah...we were seeing some questionable things outside of Disney World! All the more reason to hurry up and get in the "bubble"...and never leave! :rotfl:

I am so with you about not being able to sleep in a car. Although, I really cannot nap at all. It doesn't matter if I'm asleep for 10 minutes or 2 hours, I feel horrible for the rest of the day if I try to sleep outside of normal sleeping hours. Makes long drives fun, let me tell ya :rolleyes:

I can't tell you the last time I had McDonald's. I usually remind myself that although it may sound good, I'm never satisfied afterward. I'm not much for any fast food actually, but especially not McD's...thanks for reaffirming that! :)

Boo for Not-Disney! But atleast you're close!

And you successfully put that song in my head. I'm reading at work and took a potty break after reading the very beginning of your update. "Life is a Highway" was the background music to my...um...activity :rotfl:

Sleeping in a car I can't do, but I looooove me some naps! :lmao: I honestly can't imagine my life without naps...they're one of my favorite hobbies! I can see where not being able to nap would get really frustrating!

I'm like that with all fast food. I think I want it, then after I eat it I'm like, "What was I thinking?!" :crazy2: I need to be like you and start telling myself it's a bad idea BEFORE I eat it!

We were so close!

:rotfl: See? This soundtrack is perfect for any part of life, even going to the bathroom!

Woohoo, I made for the beginning of the report! :cool1: I've followed your last two TRs, and I loved them! They seem oddly familiar to me! Through the past two reports, I have had a lot of "Yup, definitely something I would do/have done" moments! Looking forward to reading more and joining in your adventure!

:welcome: Thank you so much for following my other TRs, and for joining in on this one! That's so great that we have a lot in common! I love meeting kindred spirits who share my eccentricities! :)

Yay for arriving in Florida! Can't wait to hear about your First Disney Evening!!!

We were so relieved to finally be there! And we had a VERY eventful first evening! :)

I'm here and all caught up, ready for another awesome TR from you! I've always been pretty much a lurker (in real life I am a loudmouth, so not sure why...), but I'll try to speak up more this go-round!

:welcome: Thank you so much for joining in, and thank you for coming out of lurkdom! Please, feel free to be your loudmouth self here on my TR! I love comments! ;)

Yay!!! Count me in! Cant wait to hear all about yalls time at Disney! Love your idea on rating dining with Ratatouille characters. My hubby thinks I'm such a wierdo for reading other peoples trip reports bc I was trying to tell him how entertaining your trip reports are.

:welcome: Thanks so much for joining in! I'm glad you like my rating system! Aww I'm so glad you love my reports! And don't worry- if reading about other people's trips is weird, then you're among weirdo friends here! We all love TRs! ;)

I've got to ask...what is the tattoo on your wrist? I think its a tattoo but I couldn't see what it is. Disney related?

It is a tattoo, but unfortunately not Disney related! It's a feather! Here's a better picture of it:

648ed5b1.jpg

Great start to your TR! I'm so excited to read it. You're my favorite TR writer. Count me in!

:welcome: Thank you so much for joining in, and THANK YOU for saying I'm your favorite TR writer! That is such a great compliment! I'm so flattered! :hug: I hope you enjoy this one!

First, love the song choice! I think it's awesome how you just automatically drift to a Disney song. The song was recorded and performed by Rascal Flatts specially for the movie Cars!! Also, the fact that I've heard this song a lot in Disney vacation videos. Eeeeee... great choice!

Huge props to deciding to drive instead of your "more apt" husband, but seriously, I'm starting to think the masochism with the "woman are awful drivers" is VERY untrue, well at least for me. I've only met one bad woman driver and the fact is, she has reason to drive so slow and besides that, she is very good. My dad has told me time and time again how my mom is a much better driver than he is. Also, most guys I've driven with are like REALLY pushing the speed limit, it sometimes can be terrifying. Or they just treat it like a game, which is so weird for me because now that I'm learning how to drive, I'm the total opposite. But anyways, that's what I got to say about that. Sorry to hear though you had a little traffic meltdown! Ugh, absolutely can't stand traffic either! You luckily don't have to drive through NJ when going to Disney

Oooo... I really am liking your little rating system here. The fact that my good pals from Ratatouille are involved makes it awesome IMO Can't wait to see how many Remys we get in Disney :hyper: Django is not good on a TR, but at least it was only used for a hold over meal lol

LOL @ your reaction to the Rockstar Energy drink. Note to self: Never give Joni any type of energy drink or if you do, at least be prepared *starts singing Be Prepared from The Lion King* Okay, where was I? Oh yes... Look at Poor John, all unprepared, he is such a good husband for dealing with all your craziness :goodvibes Love the picture of you trying to bite John's head off, you two are just SOOO adorable!

YAY! You've arrived! Well in Florida (a la Disney World), but you're there! I find it extremely hilarious you noticed a truck carrying a Palm Tree on the highway. So weird yet so funny! YAY! Expedition Everest! That's the best Disney billboard to take a picture of, right there! Sorry though you had to get stuck with *gulp* NOT Disney hotels... good thing it's for only one night!

Can't wait to read about your first adventure in the World!

Thank you! :) I'm glad you appreciated the Disney touch! I was going to go with the original version of that song, but I had to do the Disney Rascal Flatts version!

I am SO GLAD to hear that a male is not falling into believing that stereotype. Good for you! There's a lot of bad female drivers out there, but there's also a lot of bad male drivers! :lmao: How is learning to drive going for you? I remember being awful when I first started. I ran into my driving instructor's mailbox!

Thanks! :) I'm glad you like the rating system! Don't worry, there will be LOTS of Remys! ;)

Hahaha your whole paragraph about the energy drink had me cracking up. Including a Disney song reference? Bonus points! :thumbsup2 Poor John, he is so patient with me and my antics. Bless him!

We were so happy to be there, even if we weren't staying a Disney hotel just yet. :( John was thrilled with that billboard, because that's his favorite ride!

Haha, I'm the same way driving in traffic, I cannot deal, I actually feel like I will have a nervous breakdown! That's why Brandon does 99% of the driving anytime we go anywhere together, I just can't!

Brandon loves those energy drinks too, and the only time I ever attempt to drink them is in Disney! I always feel like they don't work for me, and I can never drink a whole can, because they're huge, but they keep me going when I think I can't possible go anymore, so I guess they do work! If I drank a whole one, I'd probably be acting like you, some crazy lunatic! :goodvibes :rotfl:

OMG I remember when we used to drive down to Disney on family trips, seeing people have palm trees on the back of their trucks! I always thought that was such a brilliant idea! Being from CT, I would always try to think of plans to steal a palm tree and plant one up here, so if people just drive around with them, seems pretty simple right? :thumbsup2 But then, what if I did succeed, and planted a palm tree in my yard, then the winter came, and it died? I don't think I could live with myself, being a palm tree murderer. :sad:

Yay, Disney signs! I love seeing those, even driving from the airport! :yay:

Ugh, I'm so glad I'm not alone in my traffic hatred. IT'S SO ANNOYING.

Haha yeah I definitely should have paced myself with the whole energy drink think. I downed that whole can in about five minutes.

HAHAHA :lmao: I am cracking up at you stealing a palm tree, but even more at the prospect of being a palm tree murderer!

Yes! Disney signs are the best! They mean good things are coming your way!

Subbing!

Our fur babies always "know" when we are leaving on a trip. They pout, they sulk, and they literally lay on TOP of our bags trying to convince us not to leave. It always makes me feel so bad for them.

We drive to Disney too, so I can completely relate to those points in the drive that either frustrate you or make you a little stir crazy!

Yay for arriving so close to Disney. Can't wait to hear more!

:welcome: Thanks for joining in!

Awwww aren't they just so pitiful?! They use all these little tricks to make us feel guilty! Where do they learn this stuff?

Yay! Another Disney driver! I feel like almost everyone flies, so I'm so glad to have someone who can relate to our driving drama!

I'm from around Charlotte and we were there July 5th-12th, so we were there a couple of the same days!

Great update, too funny about the energy drink! I love the shirt you're wearing, it's adorable

That's awesome! My dad is a construction worker and he does jobs in Charlotte all the time, so he practically lives there! Wow, we were there a lot of the same days! So cool! :goodvibes

Thank you so much! :) That shirt was a great find- only $1.99!

So glad you guys had a great trip! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it! popcorn::

Thank you so much! :goodvibes It really was wonderful! Thanks for joining us on our adventure! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter