The Greatest Hits: A Trip Like This Needs a Soundtrack!-A July 2012 TR Upd. 5/5!

OH I totally would have messed with my husband like you did with the red shirts! That is what makes relationships fun right???

I am always so curious about emergencies...Now, dont get me wrong, I will not stand around and gawk, but I do have hubby (he is a paramedic) look up the calls, or go talk to the officers/paramedics/firemen to see what the deal is. LOL, I am sooo curious about this guy and I was not even there :rolleyes1

Im sorry you did not like your Dole Whip...those are awesome and just sad you didnt get to enjoy your first one of the trip. I hope you get one later on and get to actually enjoy it!

Keep it up, I love reading your reviews :yay:

YES! I am not the only person who got all teary at the lanterns part! Okay, and at the Walt part. And Ariel.
Hmmm.

Kinda freaked out by the medical emergency. I think I live in a Disney bubble and pretend that things like that don't happen at WDW. Hope he was okay and that you could get that out of your mind as fast as they got it out of the lobby!

What a great first day! And 9 more days to go!

I hope that guy was alright! It must stink to have something like that happen on vacation.

I love Aly & AJ too! Childhood y'all.

I have that same battle with myself!! Every. Stinking. Time.

I love everything about the summer MM&Y. I am seriously so blessed to have been able to see it so many times. When the lanterns part started, I think I almost died from sheer disbelief and joy. It was all rather wonderful. :cloud9:

I had a similar annoying dole whip experience in August. They just melt so dang fast in that heat! I found that May is the best month to have a dole whip in Disney, because it's hot enough that you appreciate how refreshing it is, but not so hot that it becomes load in five seconds. And there you have it.

Bahahah I love the tour group story. I would have done the same thing. :rotfl:

Great update! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! Your TR is helping me deal with my wait until my trip...3 weeks from this Friday we will be heading down that way. You will know our route very well since we live near Charlotte. :)

I started my first PTR so feel free to check it out...not nearly as creative as yours but it's been such a big help to get my thoughts in order. :)

Further proof that we are twins! I'd pick the Aly & AJ version over the original any day! (Oops, sorry Lovin' Spoonful.) Now you get to learn a fun fact about me... I saw Aly & AJ in concert! Bahaha, be jealous. But really, I love them.

I can't even imagine what's going to happen when we're watching Wishes, or Hallowishes, or basically any form of Disney entertainment on our trip. We will flood Main Street with our tears of joy.

I agree, the Rapunzel lanterns sent me over the edge after seeing Ariel, Hakuna Matata, Toy Story... Lord, that summer version could not have been more perfect! Top it all off with Walt Disney and it was all over.

Your poor Dole Whip! I hope you had Dole Whip redemption later on in the trip!

WHAT ON EARTH with this bloody guy? That is so scary! I hope it was nothing too serious! Dang.

Aww, that stinks that your camera died! But it had a long day of taking lots of Disney pictures, so I can totally understand why it would need a rest. :rotfl:

I wouldn't have even tried to eat a Dole Whip while walking through a crowd, so props to you for at least attempting it! Sad that it didn't end well though.

Okay, I am really curious as to what that guy did in the lobby of a hotel to make his leg a bloody mess! I mean, it's not like he was rock climbing or something. I hate blood and gore, but I like to hear how people manage to injure themselves in odd ways, haha.

Thank goodness for your iphone - those pictures were just too amazing to miss out on!!! I struggle with balancing the "must capture for the future" with "just enjoy the moment" too when it comes to taking pictures. I usually err on the side of caution though and take about a bajillion more pictures "for the future" than I really ever need to ;) What a great, and highly productive Day 1! Cannot wait for more!!! :goodvibes

Love all the pictures from that night! Sorry your Dole Whip experience wasn't the best. And...UGH....bloody dude!! :crazy2: That's crazy!!

Hiya Joni. I hope you didn't have too much storm damage from Sandy and all is okay. Great pics and fantastic TR. Can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

NO WAY!!!!:)
For whatever reason,I have been an avid DISer since 2004 but have NEVER been "into" reading Trip Reports-EVER.

A few weeks ago,I was reading a Thread on the TPAS Board about a DISer requesting Christmas @ WDW tips.

In one post was a link to a Trip Report that the poster said contained some amazing Christmas tips.

I wanted to see the tips(never expecting to read the TR)so I clicked the link and the rest is history!

The link was for Disneyfreak508's Christmas TR!!!!:)

I could not BELIEVE the quality and "energy" that 508 had put into that report and before I knew it,I was "magically" hooked on all of 508's TRs!!!!:)

I entered a magical world of Bathrobe Princesses,Frumps,Deer Faces,etc. and realized there are people who LOVE the Walt Disney World Resort every bit as much as I do!!!!AMAZING!!!!:)

From 508's reports,I discovered 616's reports and they are every bit as amazing as 508's!!!!:)

So,after reading the TRs of 508 and 616 for several weeks,for some reason,I decided today to read a random TR to see if all TRs were as magical as the D-Freaks',thinking there was no way any other TRs could be that good!:)

I went to the TRs Board and started "scanning" the titles.I looked at A LOT of titles!

When I saw yours,I IMMEDIATELY thought it was an interesting title and clicked it.

And then it happened!!!!

I saw your picture and said NO WAY!!!!THAT IS THE DISer that 508 RODE SPACE MOUNTAIN WITH-NO WAY!!!!:)

Now what are the odds that your report would be the one I would choose?!:)

It had to be DISNEY MAGIC!!!!:):):):)

I have now recovered from the "shock" and have to tell you that your TR is in the same league as 508 and 616-and THAT IS THE ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT I CAN GIVE YOU!!!!:)

It is AMAZING!!!!I agree wholeheartedly with 508-your food rating system is so creative and brilliant!!!!

I love the song "tie-ins" also!I do love Aly and AJ's version of "Magic",but am still partial to Sebastian's original(I guess I am just a purist!:))

Side note:I saw ALY AND AJ in concert AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT!!!!:)

They played the House of Blues at DTD.I took the Sassagoula Water Taxi down the Sassagoula River from POR and then took the boat from the Marketplace to the West Side and the HoB!Talk about a MAGICAL way to arrive at a concert!!!!:)

How about those SATGs(South American Tour Groups)!!!!:)

I LIVED with the SATGs in Little Brazil(aka Disney's All-Star Sports Resort;):)) for a WEEK in July!

OH,THE STORIES I COULD TELL!:)

You haven't LIVED until,after closing down the Magic Kingdom at 1:00 AM,you are awakened by a 15 year old voice,prank-calling you in Portuguese at 2:37 AM!!!!:)

I look forward to reading the rest of your amazing TR and am still amazed I clicked YOUR TR!:)

Please tell your Husband I deeply thank him for his Service!:)

Ahhhhhhh, thank you for the Magic, the Memories and You pics...I absolutely LOVED that show when we were there- my son's pic made the castle!!! We were super excited.

I want to be watching Wishes right now!

JONI! I'm finally all caught up. Your trip reports always make me laugh and this one is no different. I'm still laughing at (and also fearing) the thought of tour group chant practice. Poor John blending in. :rotfl:

Can't wait for more!! :thumbsup2

I'm obsessed with the Alice tea set too, but I'm way too concerned with getting it home safely! I guess I'll have to move to Disney then. That'll be easier. :D

New Fantasyland ended up being beyond my wildest dreams. I really can't stress enough how wowed I was. I can't wait for you to see it!!! Also, I went to AoA and oh MAN you are going to love staying there. I was just in awe of everything.

haha I LOVE the girls trying to get a pic with Eric. That is totally something my friends and I would do.

GAH I loveloveloveLOVE the Haunted Mansion CMs that are in character like that. Same with ToT. So much fun!

My friend and I say "WHAT IS THIS MAGIC" alllll the time hahahaha

It's funny you mention Aly & Aj, I was just listening to their Christmas song "Greatest Time of Year", which I LOVE. It gets me into the Christmas spirit just as much as the classics can!

AHH I love M, M, & Y so much! It was really disappointing that it wasn't happening during my most recent trip. I teared up when you wrote about how you felt upon seeing Rapunzel's lanterns! I know the feeling. That was AMAZING. I know they have designed a new castle show but they should seriously still run the old one while they prepare for the new. And M, M, & Y hasn't even been going on that long, so I don't know why they are changing it soon soon! Sheesh.

I am slowly but surely catching up on everyones TR's! It sounds like you had a fabulous first day! Very productive, that's for sure. I had a similar experience with my first Dole whip, it was the end of the night and turned into a sticky mess that I had to just give up on, but the next one was way better! Scary story about the guys legs! I missed out on MM&Y, they had already stopped doing it before our trip and hadn't started the holiday one yet :sad2: Looking forward to more!

I'm way behind on my DIS reading, and just read the post with those fabulous looking Oreo Bon Bons, yum!! And, ya'll made me grin cause John is wearing a Fort Bragg shirt :D! Then, you started talking about the bon bons... Ohhh yummy!!

Great Update!!!! I love the pictures on the castle... It's such a fabulous show!!!

I wondered if you clicked on my link in my sig and read my spring break trip report... We had fun, it's was my neice, my daughter and I... Lots of funny and crazy things happened to us on that trip.

I've never told you but my husband lives about 4 hours and 30 minutes from me and I rarely see him. (This would be another reason I'm so excited for my Birthday Cruise) He works 30 days on and about 5 days off... :scared1: and if I drive down to see him, it would be for a brief 3 or 4 hours cuz he usually needs to sleep. They work about 15 hour days. :scared1::scared1::scared1: But unlike your wonderful husband, mine is not out protecting the lives of us Americans... :thumbsup2 He works in the Oil Industry and that business out here in Texas is hopping... :thumbsup2 Which I am very greatful for. I also have 3 babies... ok they are not babies... They are DS25, DS22, and DD18... 2 of them are off to college the DS22 and DD18 here in our hometown... :banana::banana::banana: Close to Mama and the DS25 is a golf pro at a Country Club about 3 hours away.

So like you I miss my sweet hubby all the time and look forward to him coming home. He loves Disney more then me.

I love the song title... DD was home when I read your trip report. Laundry day..:lmao: So I played the song for her and she remembered it. She loved Aly and AJ....

Have a super week. Glad your safe, except for the wind.
Carolyn
TexasBelle

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments, Carolyn. I look forward to hearing from you everytime you post on my TR!

I have read about half of your TR, and I LOVE it! I need to go finish it! I have fallen so far behind on everyone's TRs. :worried:

I'm so sorry you're away from your husband so much too. :hug: It's hard, no matter what their profession is. I'm so glad you get to take this cruise so you can spend some real quality time together! That's wonderful for you!

Thank you for telling me about your family. It's so cool reading about my DIS friends' lives! That is awesome that your DS is a pro golfer!

YAY for having a Disney-loving hubby! Aren't they the best? ;)

Ah, the Disney bubble... Is there anywhere better to be? I think not! What a great first day! I really wish I had seen the summer version of MM&Y... Sandcastles, Ariel, rapunzel's lanterns! I may be biased, but Disney is perfect!:woohoo:

And ew, bloody dude! I wonder what that was all about...

Haha, at John matching the red shirted tour groups! :lmao:

Mm, dole whip! I hope you were able to get another one before the end of your trip!:rolleyes1

The summer version of MM&Y is seriously AMAZING! That show in general was amazing. I'm so sad it's gone! :(

Haha I know, I was so freaked out. I hope he was okay!

That was hilarious! He was so mad at me for giving him a hard time!

I was so sad that my dole whip experience was less than satisfactory. I usually love them so much!

I have gotten WAY too behind on this trip report. WHY DOES SCHOOL HAVE TO BE REAL?!

Ahh I want to go back to Cape May for dinner on my New Year's trip. Since we are staying at the Yacht Club.. we might as well. I have a breakfast booked already so I might as well just add a dinner!

Hey if you bring cash in March... maybe we can work out a deal for that Alice in Wonderland tea set when I have my cast member discount. ;) It'll probably be 20% off.

Don't worry, I am far behind on EVERYONE'S TRs. I feel terrible, but work is consuming my life and I have no time for anything else. :worried:

AHHH I'm so glad you're staying at the Ya-CH-t club! That will always and forever be the bathrobe princess resort! :goodvibes

YESSSS. You are the best! I would LOVE that! Thank you! :hug:

OH I totally would have messed with my husband like you did with the red shirts! That is what makes relationships fun right???

I am always so curious about emergencies...Now, dont get me wrong, I will not stand around and gawk, but I do have hubby (he is a paramedic) look up the calls, or go talk to the officers/paramedics/firemen to see what the deal is. LOL, I am sooo curious about this guy and I was not even there :rolleyes1

Im sorry you did not like your Dole Whip...those are awesome and just sad you didnt get to enjoy your first one of the trip. I hope you get one later on and get to actually enjoy it!

Keep it up, I love reading your reviews :yay:

Haha EXACTLY! It was so fun picking on him!

I am the same way! I'm such a rubber necker. Maybe it's just the southerner in me!

That's okay, I had tons of other delicious food to make up for it, thank goodness! :) They are usually so good, though!

YES! I am not the only person who got all teary at the lanterns part! Okay, and at the Walt part. And Ariel.
Hmmm.

Kinda freaked out by the medical emergency. I think I live in a Disney bubble and pretend that things like that don't happen at WDW. Hope he was okay and that you could get that out of your mind as fast as they got it out of the lobby!

Girl, please. I was a mess the whole show! ;)

I know, I'm the same way! It was definitely disturbing. I hope that guy was okay!

What a great first day! And 9 more days to go!

I hope that guy was alright! It must stink to have something like that happen on vacation.

It was wonderful! Plus is was amazing having so much time ahead of us! :goodvibes

I know, I hope so too! I still can't figure out what could have happened to him!

I love Aly & AJ too! Childhood y'all.

I have that same battle with myself!! Every. Stinking. Time.

I love everything about the summer MM&Y. I am seriously so blessed to have been able to see it so many times. When the lanterns part started, I think I almost died from sheer disbelief and joy. It was all rather wonderful. :cloud9:

I had a similar annoying dole whip experience in August. They just melt so dang fast in that heat! I found that May is the best month to have a dole whip in Disney, because it's hot enough that you appreciate how refreshing it is, but not so hot that it becomes load in five seconds. And there you have it.

Bahahah I love the tour group story. I would have done the same thing. :rotfl:

Their music was so upbeat! Plus remember that DCOM they had where they were rich girls who had to go milk cows or whatever? CLASSIC.

I'm glad I'm not alone!

Seriously, the summer MM&Y show was the best EVER! I loved it so much!

Ugh, isn't that irritating?! :mad: I like your Dole whip theory. I need to make sure I have one in March!

Great update! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! Your TR is helping me deal with my wait until my trip...3 weeks from this Friday we will be heading down that way. You will know our route very well since we live near Charlotte. :)

I started my first PTR so feel free to check it out...not nearly as creative as yours but it's been such a big help to get my thoughts in order. :)

Thank you so much! :goodvibes I'm guessing your trip either already happened or is happening right now...either way, I hope it is magical! :hug:

I'm sorry I missed your PTR before your trip, but I hope that you do a TR! I would love to read it! :)

Further proof that we are twins! I'd pick the Aly & AJ version over the original any day! (Oops, sorry Lovin' Spoonful.) Now you get to learn a fun fact about me... I saw Aly & AJ in concert! Bahaha, be jealous. But really, I love them.

I can't even imagine what's going to happen when we're watching Wishes, or Hallowishes, or basically any form of Disney entertainment on our trip. We will flood Main Street with our tears of joy.

I agree, the Rapunzel lanterns sent me over the edge after seeing Ariel, Hakuna Matata, Toy Story... Lord, that summer version could not have been more perfect! Top it all off with Walt Disney and it was all over.

Your poor Dole Whip! I hope you had Dole Whip redemption later on in the trip!

WHAT ON EARTH with this bloody guy? That is so scary! I hope it was nothing too serious! Dang.

I'm so jealous that you saw them in concert! Did they sing the potential breakup song? That is my JAM. I make an angry face while I sing it. Everytime.

AHHH I KNOW. Especially since Hallowishes and the Boo to You Parade are the two best Disney shows OF ALL TIME. We are going to be dead on the ground, right in the middle of Main Street.

YES! So much awesomeness in MM&Y summer edition!

I actually didn't have another Dole Whip the entire trip! But that's okay, because I had like eight thousand other delicious treats!

I know, it still freaks me out to think about it! It will remain a mystery forever! Unless he posts on the DIS. I'm going to look for a TR with a title like, "I had a great trip, until my leg fell off" or something of that nature.

Aww, that stinks that your camera died! But it had a long day of taking lots of Disney pictures, so I can totally understand why it would need a rest. :rotfl:

I wouldn't have even tried to eat a Dole Whip while walking through a crowd, so props to you for at least attempting it! Sad that it didn't end well though.

Okay, I am really curious as to what that guy did in the lobby of a hotel to make his leg a bloody mess! I mean, it's not like he was rock climbing or something. I hate blood and gore, but I like to hear how people manage to injure themselves in odd ways, haha.

Haha yeah, my poor camera wasn't used to seeing that kind of action!

That just goes to show you how much of a pig I am! ;) Haha nothing will stop me from at least attempting to stuff my face at all times!

HAHA I know right?! It's not like the lobby of the Beach Club is filled with dangerous peaks and drop offs. Who knows!? Maybe he slipped and fell trying to run to Beaches n Cream so he could get a Kitchen Sink!

Thank goodness for your iphone - those pictures were just too amazing to miss out on!!! I struggle with balancing the "must capture for the future" with "just enjoy the moment" too when it comes to taking pictures. I usually err on the side of caution though and take about a bajillion more pictures "for the future" than I really ever need to ;) What a great, and highly productive Day 1! Cannot wait for more!!! :goodvibes

I was so glad my iPhone took decent pictures! I can't imagine missing capturing my first MM&Y show and Wishes of the trip! I always have that problem! I'm like you, though. I typically go with way more pictures than any human being needs. Thanks! It was a wonderful day! :)

Love all the pictures from that night! Sorry your Dole Whip experience wasn't the best. And...UGH....bloody dude!! That's crazy!!

Thank you! :) That's okay, all my other food made up for it! :) Yeah, it was crazy! I still don't know what happened to him!

Hiya Joni. I hope you didn't have too much storm damage from Sandy and all is okay. Great pics and fantastic TR. Can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

Hi! Yay! It's so good to see your comment! I've missed all of your witty remarks! :) I didn't realize you went to Hawaii! That is so exciting! John and I are talking about going there next summer for our 5th anniversary! I need to get my butt over there and catch up! :)

NO WAY!!!
For whatever reason,I have been an avid DISer since 2004 but have NEVER been "into" reading Trip Reports-EVER.

A few weeks ago,I was reading a Thread on the TPAS Board about a DISer requesting Christmas @ WDW tips.

In one post was a link to a Trip Report that the poster said contained some amazing Christmas tips.

I wanted to see the tips(never expecting to read the TR)so I clicked the link and the rest is history!

The link was for Disneyfreak508's Christmas TR!!!!

I could not BELIEVE the quality and "energy" that 508 had put into that report and before I knew it,I was "magically" hooked on all of 508's TRs!!!!

I entered a magical world of Bathrobe Princesses,Frumps,Deer Faces,etc. and realized there are people who LOVE the Walt Disney World Resort every bit as much as I do!!!!AMAZING!!!!:)

From 508's reports,I discovered 616's reports and they are every bit as amazing as 508's!!!!

So,after reading the TRs of 508 and 616 for several weeks,for some reason,I decided today to read a random TR to see if all TRs were as magical as the D-Freaks',thinking there was no way any other TRs could be that good!

I went to the TRs Board and started "scanning" the titles.I looked at A LOT of titles!

When I saw yours,I IMMEDIATELY thought it was an interesting title and clicked it.

And then it happened!!!!

I saw your picture and said NO WAY!!!!THAT IS THE DISer that 508 RODE SPACE MOUNTAIN WITH-NO WAY!!!!:)

Now what are the odds that your report would be the one I would choose?!:)

It had to be DISNEY MAGIC!!!!

I have now recovered from the "shock" and have to tell you that your TR is in the same league as 508 and 616-and THAT IS THE ULTIMATE COMPLIMENT I CAN GIVE YOU!!!!

It is AMAZING!!!!I agree wholeheartedly with 508-your food rating system is so creative and brilliant!!!!

I love the song "tie-ins" also!I do love Aly and AJ's version of "Magic",but am still partial to Sebastian's original(I guess I am just a purist!

Side note:I saw ALY AND AJ in concert AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT!!!!

They played the House of Blues at DTD.I took the Sassagoula Water Taxi down the Sassagoula River from POR and then took the boat from the Marketplace to the West Side and the HoB!Talk about a MAGICAL way to arrive at a concert!!!!:)

How about those SATGs(South American Tour Groups)!!!!

I LIVED with the SATGs in Little Brazil(aka Disney's All-Star Sports Resort for a WEEK in July!

OH,THE STORIES I COULD TELL!:)

You haven't LIVED until,after closing down the Magic Kingdom at 1:00 AM,you are awakened by a 15 year old voice,prank-calling you in Portuguese at 2:37 AM!!!!:)

I look forward to reading the rest of your amazing TR and am still amazed I clicked YOUR TR!:)

Please tell your Husband I deeply thank him for his Service!:)

:welcome: AHH I'm so excited for the Disney magic that has brought you to my TR. And seriously, you telling me my TRs are as good as Jess and Kristen's is the best compliment you could give me. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

That's so neat that you saw Aly and AJ! I love them!

Hahaha oh bless your soul. The only time I could escape the tour groups on our trip was in our hotel room, so I think if they would have prank called me I might have lost it.

I will tell him. Thank you so much for saying that! :)

Ahhhhhhh, thank you for the Magic, the Memories and You pics...I absolutely LOVED that show when we were there- my son's pic made the castle!!! We were super excited.

I want to be watching Wishes right now!

I'm so glad you liked the pictures! That's so neat that your son was on the castle! :)

ME TOO!! ::yes::

JONI! I'm finally all caught up. Your trip reports always make me laugh and this one is no different. I'm still laughing at (and also fearing) the thought of tour group chant practice. Poor John blending in. :rotfl:

Can't wait for more!! :thumbsup2

Hi Kara! I am so far behind on everyone's TRs, including yours. I need to catch up though, because your reports always crack me up too!

Haha that's my favorite part about being married- picking on John! And I mean, when you accidently commit a faux pas like dressing like a tour group...unforgivable. :crazy2:

I'm obsessed with the Alice tea set too, but I'm way too concerned with getting it home safely! I guess I'll have to move to Disney then. That'll be easier. :D

New Fantasyland ended up being beyond my wildest dreams. I really can't stress enough how wowed I was. I can't wait for you to see it!!! Also, I went to AoA and oh MAN you are going to love staying there. I was just in awe of everything.

haha I LOVE the girls trying to get a pic with Eric. That is totally something my friends and I would do.

GAH I loveloveloveLOVE the Haunted Mansion CMs that are in character like that. Same with ToT. So much fun!

My friend and I say "WHAT IS THIS MAGIC" alllll the time hahahaha

It's funny you mention Aly & Aj, I was just listening to their Christmas song "Greatest Time of Year", which I LOVE. It gets me into the Christmas spirit just as much as the classics can!

AHH I love M, M, & Y so much! It was really disappointing that it wasn't happening during my most recent trip. I teared up when you wrote about how you felt upon seeing Rapunzel's lanterns! I know the feeling. That was AMAZING. I know they have designed a new castle show but they should seriously still run the old one while they prepare for the new. And M, M, & Y hasn't even been going on that long, so I don't know why they are changing it soon soon! Sheesh.

That is the PERFECT solution. Why worry about transporting fragile china when you can just transport yourself right to Disney World?

Ahhh that is SO EXCITING! I seriously cannot wait to read about all of your adventures on Stuck in Disney 2012. I am catching up on your TR right now!

I love that song too! IT'S HERE. LET US CELEBRATE IT!

I agree with you completely. I don't understand why they changed it so quickly! I feel like it was a really popular show. :( Hopefully the new castle show will be just a good!

I am slowly but surely catching up on everyones TR's! It sounds like you had a fabulous first day! Very productive, that's for sure. I had a similar experience with my first Dole whip, it was the end of the night and turned into a sticky mess that I had to just give up on, but the next one was way better! Scary story about the guys legs! I missed out on MM&Y, they had already stopped doing it before our trip and hadn't started the holiday one yet :sad2: Looking forward to more!

I am doing the same thing! It's so hard once you fall behind on TRs! We really did have a great first day!

I'm sorry you missed MM&Y! I hope the next castle show is just as good so you can enjoy it too!

I'm way behind on my DIS reading, and just read the post with those fabulous looking Oreo Bon Bons, yum!! And, ya'll made me grin cause John is wearing a Fort Bragg shirt :D! Then, you started talking about the bon bons... Ohhh yummy!!

I am so far behind too! Haha yep, he's reppin' his work place all the time! :) I love those bon bons! I still can't believe they're gone! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter