The Great, the good, the bad and the ugly trip report!

jewell

Mouseketeer
Okay, first let me say that I didn't write this trip report out and I didn't take notes on my vacation either, so this will probably be a mishmash of things, but I hope it will be helpful to people who have planned a vacation to Universal. Also, there will be no pictures, sorry about that, but we didn't bother taking many and since I have no high speed access, downloading and uploading pictures takes WAY too much time for me. Also, the title to this report says, I'll tell you what we loved and what we didn't, so for most things I'll rate it as 'the great, the good, the bad or the ugly'!

First the cast,

Myself, age 47, wife, Mom and bank teller. I'm the obessive planner who has been on these boards since January asking a million questions about Univeral. Myself, DH and DS went to Univeral and IAO in May 2000, we didn't stay on site then, but in May the lines weren't bad. This time around we decided to stay on site at RPR, and we got the deal of 'stay five nights for the price of three'.

DH, age 47, great guy who loves to travel and loves amusement parks and will ride ANYthing!

DS, 15 year old son who is a great kid, he is a lot of fun and he makes us all laugh!

DS (okay, that is supposed to be dear sister, but DS is the same as dear son so I guess I'll just call her sister! :idea: :lmao:) She is 40, and is like my DH and will ride ANYthing! She had never been to Universal.

Last, but not least my two nieces, ages 13 and 10! Again, like their uncle (my DH) and their Mom they will ride ANYthing.

Okay, onto the good part now! The actual trip report!

We live WV, and so we leave on Saturday morning June 13 at 6:30am, the trip was going pretty good until we happened on a car wreck on Interstate 26 in SC and got stuck in traffic for 1 1/2 hours!!!! Although we hated the delay, what can you do? :confused3 We couldn't actually see the wreck, but knew it was bad from the amount of emergency vehicles we saw going there. We all waited patiently and said a prayer for the people involved in the wreck. After the delay, we drove until we hit Bunswick GA and spent the night, on Sunday we countined on and we arrived at Royal Pacific Resort around 12:30. Check-in went very smoothly, I asked for tower 2 (later wish we'd asked for tower 1, as tower 2 was the farthest away from the boat tranportation). We got two rooms, one for my family and one for my sister and my nieces. We asked for adjoining rooms, they checked us in and sent us immediately to our rooms!!! :cheer2: As I've already stated we were in tower two, on the sixth level almost at the end of the hall, it was very quiet and we loved that. We checked out our rooms, very nice, very clean, and yes kind of small, but for three people it was fine. The only thing I had trouble with was the sink area is so small for women with make-up, hair dryers, a curling iron and a flat iron! But still it wasn't that big of a deal, we give RPR 'the Great'

Okay, it was around 1:30 and we decided to eat lunch at the Island's dining room, I just got an appetizer, egg rolls which was very good. DH got some sort of a chicken dish with pasta, I can't remember the name---sorry, but he loved it! Sister got the turkey club which was huge and piled high with turkey she really enjoyed it. I can't remember what the kids got, but we all enjoyed our meals. Islands dining room on our first time there, we'll give it 'the great'

We bought the tickets separately, so we headed to redeem ours at the will call ticket kiosk, oh I must add that my sister won one of the super bowl tickets so she headed off to guest services to redeem hers. The Kisok printed out our paper tickets and we went right in....well, everyone else did, me on the other hand had trouble with my finger prints and it took about 10 tries to finally get me in, it was kind of embarrassing! :rolleyes: But the guy at the booth was very nice about it.

Now onto the parks, we chose IOA and decided to start with Suess Landing, we rode one fish, two fish, the train trolley ride and Cat and the Hat, they were all fun (especially Cat and the Hat!), but we decided we were really ready for some of the big rides! We give Suess landing 'the good' Next, we headed for DD, and although I'm usually not much of a loopy, go upside down kind of roller coaster girl, a few years ago in Disney I rode Rock N' Roller coaster and LOVED it, so I decided 'what the heck, I'm going to ride it, we got on ice and I thought before the ride was over, I'd DIE!!! :scared1:Okay, stupid, stupid, stupid idea, I will never ride it again! My sister (who remember will ride anything) was even very dizzy when she got off, wasn't sure she loved it or not. My DS said he loved it though! That was good, because it used to be he wasn't very brave on rides (guess he takes after me in that catagory!). Anyway, we didn't rate DD yet, the rest of the family decided they would try it another day and ride Fire before they rated it. Next onto Spiderman (my family rode that back in 2000 when it was new and loved it then), we all LOVE, LOVE, LOVE spiderman! What a great ride, we rode that many, many times on the four and a half days we were there. We also rode Jurassic river ride, (another ride that was new in 2000) and we love that too! What fun, especially when you get to the top and just as you start down the big drop, look up at the t-rex and watch him bend his head to try to get a bite of you. Luckily, he missed everytime! ;) So we all give Spiderman and Jurassic park 'the great'!

By now it's around 5:30 and we all all starving, so we decide to eat at Thunder Falls, I've read good things about this place on the boards, but when we got there it was closed! The parks stays open until 8:00 and the restaurant closes before 5:30, we'll call that 'the bad'! So we decide on Bubba gumps at Citywalk, mostly because my son loves the movie, we get there about 6:00ish and got a table quickly. We order the garlic bread YUM (the great), sister got the fried fish sandwich, it was huge and really good, DS got the shrimp po boy, it was just okay, too much bread, not enough sauce, the fried fish sandwich was better. DH had some kind of cajun type Maui-Maui and shrimp over garlic mashed potatoes (can't really remember the name of it ), it was really good though, he really liked it. I can't remember what I had, I know it was another type of Maui-Maui dish, but mine was served over rice, I really liked mine too! We gave Bubba Gump's 'the good, very close to 'the great'. The service was very good and several of the servers stopped by to see if we needed anything. And when my DS dropped his fork and asked for another one, our server said he'd have to answer some questions about the movie first, she asked him about 10 questions and he only missed one! :)

After that we headed back to our rooms, we were very tired, but had a 'great first day'!

I'll post day two tomorrow.

I'd rate your trip report as "the Great." Looking forward to reading the rest of it.

Before I get to the rest of my trip report, let me say something I forgot to mention before, Express entry is the bomb!!!! If anyone has any reservations about the money it cost to stay on site, it is SO worth it. Almost anytime of the day after 10:00am, there were anywhere from a 30 minute wait to a couple of 75 minute waits in the regular lines, the longest express line we had was 7 minutes (well not counting the shows, those lines are longer for everyone)!!!! Most of the time it was five minutes or less!!! Express entry is definitely 'THE GREAT!' :thumbsup2

Day 2, Monday morning. We get up around 7:15 (without setting our alarm clocks, we are just sort of early risers). We leave the room by 8:30, walk to the elevator, punch in the Lobby, exit there, walk through the large (but beautiful) lobby, get in tower one's elevator punch in ground floor, walk out, past the Islands restaurant, past Tchoup Chop, past the gift shop and another maybe five minute walk and we were at the boat docks (that is why I wish I had asked for tower 1), we enjoy the boat ride to city walk, and decide to eat breakfast there, some of us had the pecan cinnamon buns at Cinnabon (right across the street from pastomore). Some of us got the breakfast pizza at Pastomore, both the cinnamon buns and the breakfast pizza were very good, although I couldn't eat a whole piece of the breakfast pizza, unless you are a big eater, I really think you might be able to share this. Breakfast gets 'the good' rating.

Anyway, onto Universal today, I was dying to ride Mummy so that was the first ride we did, we even did the regular line so we could see the amazing themeing, but we were all walking too fast, we should have slowed down, we did stop at the scab and pushed it down, but no one was in line so that was a bummer. Seems everyone stops at Simpsons, JN and Shrek first, so the mummy line early in the morning was a walk through. Anyway, I got put on the last row with DH, the ride was so short and so fast, I wasn't even sure if I impressed it or not, one thing I didn't like was that I don't think I got my lap bar down far enough and being in the back row I got some major air time and I could've sworn I was going to fall out. :scared1: I was so excited to ride The Mummy (I'm a HUGE fan of the first two movies) and I knew most people on the board loved it, maybe I had built it up so much that it just didn't meet my expectations.:confused3 But don't worry, we rode it again later in the week and I changed my mind about the ride (more on that later).

I can't remember what rides we did in exact order, but I'll tell you what we thought of the ones we rode. Simpsons, we all LOVED it, it definitely gets a rating of 'the great!!!!'. My son could impersonate the teenager in the preshow exactly, it was so funny, we made him keeping saying 'don't worry, you are in the capable hands of us teens' over and over. :rotfl: I think this ride is a little bit smoother than BTTF, my DH thought so too. Anyway, I must admit we (DH and me) liked Simpsons even better than BTTF, and we loved BTTF. Universal did a great job with Simpsons! :thumbsup2

Jimmy Neutron, we all rode it, none of us got sick and the chicken dance part wasn't as bad for us as a lot of people complain about, actually that was my favorite part of the ride. BUT, we really didn't like it, we couldn't understand hardly a word they were saying, we liked the old Hannah Barbara (spelling???) ride much, much better. I don't know how to rate this, I guess I'll say between a 'barely good to bad' ride. :confused3 We even rode it another day, but it was still just the same. :rolleyes1

Shrek, I had high expectations for this ride, we love Shrek, It wasn't bad, just not what it could have been in my opinion, we were all just a little disappointed, the line to get in is always long because of the large audience it takes in at once, so I'm not so sure that express helps much with Shrek, T-2 and Horror make-up show. We waited in line for about 20 minutes for this. We also did this show twice, once on Monday and once again on Wednesday. Even though it's not on my rating scale that I came up with, I'll just give this ride/show an 'just okay' rating.

We then did ET, (of course DH, DS and myself had rode this before, so it wasn't new to us), but with express entry we were in our bikes to help ET to get to his home planet within five minutes! :) My niece who is ten LOVED this ride, during our 2 days we spent in Univeral Studios, I bet we did that five times, and she would have ridden it more, but we finally said enough! My 13 yr old niece thought it was kind of lame, DH, DS and I are kind of sentimental about this ride, so I'm giving it a rating of 'the good!'

We did T-2, DS hated it when we were there last (but he had just turned six, and it was way too loud for him), but I knew he would be excited to watch it this time since he now loves all the T-2 movies. We all watched the show (including my sister and my nieces who has never seen any of the movies), with express entry even though we all go in at the same time, we got pretty good seats about 4 rows back on the left side where a lot of the action is played out. We all love the show, probably my family more, but my sister and nieces said it was good too. My DH, DS and myself give it a rating of 'the great!' Especially if you are a t-2 fan!

Next we did 'disaster', they changed it up a bit since we were there, we had a really good host (don't know what they really call them???) and he was so funny. Anyway, we really enjoyed this show/ride, enough to do it again on Wednesday. We gave it the rating of 'the good.'

Next up was Twister...No... just no.:rolleyes: It was old, boring and you could see the strings holding the cow up, it is not worth the time waiting in line, we did not do this show again. It was rated 'the bad'!

We wanted to do the horror show but couldn't seem to meet up with the times, but we knew we'd be back later in the week.

We ate lunch at Finnegan's, we ordered the appetizer of fried shoestring potatoes and onions, OMG, it was DELICIOUS!!!! We all agreed 'the great! :thumbsup2 My sister ordered the burger, my DH and shared a sandwich of cornbeef and cheese and sauteed onions on a petzel roll, DS got the Irish stew (which I found odd since it was SO hot outside), Nieces almost always either got the grilled chicken or fried chicken tenders off the kids meals. So, we get our meals, mine and DH's sandwich was pretty good, sister gave me a bite of her burger, best burger EVER! I didn't think an irish restaurant would know burgers, but this was SO good!!! DS offered DH and me a bite of his stew and let me tell you, we were heaven!!!! :cloud9: If you go here order the stew it was amazing! :thumbsup2 DH, DS and I hoped we could go back to this restaurant again, and we all planned on ordering the stew (but sadly we didn't make it back). We give Finnegan's 'the great' rating! The service was also very, very good even though they were very busy. Oh yea, we also ordered a couple of the shot glass desserts, these were good too.

Okay, that night we went to Mamma Della's, it takes awhile to get from tower 2 from RPR to City Walk, then wait on another boat to Portofino Bay hotel and then to the restaurant, it took us about 45 minutes from the time we left our hotel to get there. The restaurant is pretty, we get seated and DH and I decide to get the antipasto platter for us all to share, it was very good and the bread they serve with the butter and roasted garlic was good, also the salad was fine, but for my family that is where 'the good' ended. DH and I decide to split an entree of the frutti di mare, which is shrimp, scallops and some kind of fish in a roasted tomato sauce. I ask my server if it was large enough to share and she said 'well there is plenty of pasta, but you might want to add some shrimp'. I 'thought' she said you get 3 shrimp for 3.00 more, so I say add 3 for me and 3 for hubby. Then my DS ordered pasta with alfredo sauce for his dinner, he then adds 3 shrimp with his. Sister and nieces got the lasagna, all of us loved the lasagna, it was so saucey, which we love (okay, yea we are family and we always share bites when we go out to eat--more fun that way!), but DH and I were very disappointed in our meal, the scallops were overcooked, the fish tastey fishy, the shrimp were okay, but nothing special. The sauce seems more like alfredo sauce (which I really don't like) and there was one roasted roma tomato on our plates, the roasted tomato was the best part of the dish! When we got our bill, they charged us $3.00 per shrimp---add that up! On top of our meal that DH and I ordered which cost about $30, we ended up paying $28.00 more dollars for shrimp!!! Our bill (which was just for me, DH and DS) came to $113.00 and DH and I had iced tea, DS just got water!!!! We (just DH and I) had planned on going to Tchoup Chop later in the week, but after that bill, we decided to cancel our reservations. :sad1: I did forget to mention the singers that came around, they were very good and we did enjoy that, but for my own rating I'd have to say 'the bad', but my sister and my nieces gave it 'the good'. I'd never go back, just too expensive for average food.

Okay, that was the end of the full second day we were there. Hope you enjoyed, I know I go into a lot of detail, but when I read trip reports, I love details. Hope I don't bore you guys too much! :flower3:

Next up the pool and back to IOA for the rest of day!

Pleeeaaassee, don't spare the details. We've never been to Universal (except for CityWalk). We will be taking our first trip in Sept. and we will be staying at RPR, so for me the more details the better! :thumbsup2

Oh noooo, DH and I planned to do Mama Della's next time we goto Universal. :headache:

I am really enjoying your trippie, I love the rating scale. :goodvibes

Glad to hear I haven't bored you guys to tears, I really didn't mean to go into so much detail, but once I start writing I get a little carried away! ;)

Tizzy_Meliss, you may like Mama Della's better than we did, my sister's lasagna was very delicious, but I can't tell you how badly I wished we had skipped Mama Della's and just went to Tchoup Chop instead, although who knows, I might have been disappointed in it as well.

Yes, please keep the details coming. I like to hear about the Restaurants and hotels especially. I've done all the rides but havn't even come close to eating at all the restaurants. We were supposed to be staying at the RPR at the same time as you, when we had to cancel just 4 days before we left. Sooooo Bummed. But we rescheduled for August and look forward to reading more of your report.

I'm back with our second full day at Univeral at RPR. On Tuesday, we decided to start out at the pool. We went down to the Orchid lounge for breakfast, we got 3 pasteries and one muffin, two milks and a juice and it came to $23.00!!!! I really thought that was very high, and they didn't take very fresh either, we were definitely bummed. If you are going to eat breakfast and going to the parks, stop in city walk at pastamore or cinnabon and skip the orchid lounge. So you know my rating for Ochid lounge for breakfast is 'the bad'.

We got to the pool around 9:30 and got our choice of chairs as there were barely any people there that early in the morning, it was very nice. We ordered lunch around 11:30 from Bula Bar and Grill, not knowing how big the protions were, we each ordered something--DH ordered the nachos with beef, I ordered a steak type of wrap with fruit (in place of the fries) and DS ordered a hamburger with fries. DH and I both ordered a drink (can't remeber what it was now, some kind of tropical drink), it was pretty good, but I've had better. DS ordered a mango smoothie, it was very good! But then again, I'm a mango fanatic! So about 20 minues or so later here came the food and the portions were HUGE!!!! We aren't small eaters at all, but after we got our lunch, we wish we had just shared the nachos (it would have been enough for the three of us). The nachos were great! DS's cheeseburger was delicious, fries were fine too (I'm just not a fan of french fries). My steak wrap was good, but I preferred the nachos. The bill came to something around $65.00, but considering both DH and I ordered a drink and DS got the $3.00 smoothie, and the huge amounts of food, we didn't consider it a bad price. We gave Bula Bar and Grill the rating of 'the good!' We'd definitely eat there again if we were to go back, very nice being served lunch and drinks at your lounge chair around the pool! :)

Around 12:30 we decided to get dressed and hit the parks, we got there around 2:00ish. We went back to IOA, this time we hit a few rides we didn't get to ride before, and we went to see Poseidon's fury. After the long wait for the show, I must say none of us were impressed, it seemed very dated to me, if we go back to Univeral we were totally skip this, I guess if you have days and days it would be okay, but still we rated Poseidon's Fury as 'the bad'.

Everyone except myself rode DD again and this time they chose to ride the 'Fire' side instead and they all really liked the fire side better, so they gave DD the rating of 'the good'. We were burning up, it was SO hot that day, so we decided to hit the water rides, we started with Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-rat raft ride! The people on the boards were SO right when they say you get wet, well, actually we got drenched! And we loved it! :thumbsup2 What a fun ride and it's long for a raft ride and it felt so good on such a hot day, we knew we were going to get wet so we wore clothes that we knew would dry pretty easily. And guess what, we rode it again! :upsidedow Then we headed to Dudley's Do-Right ripsaw falls, at first I was a bit worried about the drop and wasn't sure I wanted to ride it, but I decided yes, I'm going to do it, and I'm so glad I did, we all loved it! We did it twice too, DH who is 6'2" got put in the front seat the first time, and it was so cramped, so the second time around we told the TM and he said to sit in one of the middle seats, he choose the third seat and he said it was much more comfortable. Both water rides got the rating of 'the great' from all six of us! And with it being so hot, it really cooled us down and we actually felt much better, in about an hour we were pretty much dry.

Everyone (except me) rode Hulk for the first time and they rated it as 'the great'. They all preferred Hulk over DD. Everyone (expect me again :rolleyes1) rode Dr Dooms fearfall, they all liked it but said it was WAY too short and if they would have had to wait in line for anytime at all they would have been mad at how short the ride was.

We didn't eat anywhere special that day, I think we snacked around because of the huge lunch at the Bula grill. But that night around 7:30 I told DH I wanted to try the Orchid Lounge for sushi, we've never had sushi and I wanted to try it. It was pretty crowded, but we found a great little table for just the two of us, (we left DS in the room with sister and the girls), we had a table right by a large window. It was a stormy night and it was so nice to sit and watch the storm. When our server came around I told her we have never had sushi before and we really didn't want any raw fish, so she marked all the ones that didn't have raw fish, DH decided on the California roll (which is cooked crab meat and some veggies), I chose the vegetable roll which was asparagus, carrot and zucchini. We also both ordered the mango daiquiri and it was too die for---YUM! We got our sushi, it came with picked ginger and wasbi, and on the table there was a little pitcher of soy sauce, DH liked eating the ginger and wasbi with each bite, I preferred the soy sauce, as usual we sampled each other's and we both decided that we liked the california roll the best, the crab tasted very fresh, but we both really enjoyed the sushi, and again if we go back we'd definitely eat here again. Our bill was around $28.00---not bad for a late snack and a drink. We gave Orchid Lounge the rating of 'the great' for the drink, the sushi and the whole ambience of the place. :thumbsup2

Time for me to get off the computer and start dinner, more to come later. I didn't proof read this one, so I hope I didn't make too many mistakes! :rolleyes1

Okay, me again! On Wednesday we went back to Univeral, that is where 'THE UGLY' came into play! All week, I had trouble with my fingerprints, sometimes it would take maybe three tries the other couple times it would take 8 or 10 tries, but the people at the ticket booths were always very nice about it. Until Wednesday morning, I got in a lane with a lady probably in her 50's (I wish I had gotten her name and reported her afterwards!), as usual I had problems with my fingerprint. She then started giving me the third degree---why hadn't I written my name on my ticket, I told her I didn't know I had to. She then asked 'didn't any of the people at the ticket booths ask me to sign my name, I told her no. She asked how many days I've been to the parks, I answered Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and I told her they were having some problems with my finger prints before, so again she said in a very hateful voice 'And none of them asked you to sign the ticket?' I said 'no' and believe me I was being very nice to her. She then said 'well this ticket is non-transferable and how do I know that someone else didn't use this ticket and then give it to you?' I just answered, 'I don't know' again very nicely. She then said 'well, I don't even have to let you in---you know that don't you?' I just said 'yes Maman' she then went onto to ask me who I was with, I pointed to my group of five already in (they had went to other ticket booths to get in), all this time she kept trying to get my fingerprint, and I seriously felt like a criminal! :mad: She finally let me in, but first she made me sign the ticket. I had my room key with my name printed on it, I wish later I would have said, 'well see my name?' I could go back to my room at RPR and get the copy of the bill where I bought the tickets and I could bring back my drivers license so you could see it's really me'. She acted like she was the Universal Police! After probably spending over $2,000 in Universal from the price of the hotel, tickets, food, and souvenirs, I felt like I shouldn't be treated that way at a ticket booth! Again, let me say 'THE UGLY!'

Okay, back to Universal, we rode The mummy ride again... and again and one more time for the third time, and we ended up loving it. It is a short ride, but it's very intense. So we ended up giving The mummy the rating of 'the great'!
We also saw Horror make-up show. It was definitely 'The Great!' Do NOT miss this one! We wanted to eat at Lombard's for lunch, we get there and it was shut down, it had a sign saying 'please visit us on your next visit', we were pretty upset and since we were starving we at ate Richter's Burger Company since it was close by. I'm usually not a burger and fries type of girl, but the burgers I had tasted all week, that was ordered by my sister at Finnegan's and my DS's burger at the Bula Bar and Grill was so delicious, I thought I'd give Richter's a try. Nope, didn't like it, the fries were pretty good, but not the burger. DH got the grilled chicken sandwich and he said it was dry. It was a very crowded day with lots of people in the restaurant, so I knew the burgers and chicken was moving fast, but the burgers were dry and tasteless, none of us like this place and gave it 'the bad'.

Oh let me digress just a little, we again ate breakfast in Citywalk, I went to Pastamore again, this time I ordered the breakfast platter, which consists of scrambled eggs, sausage links (or you could choose bacon), fried potatoes, a crossiant and a drink, I think it was something like $7.99, DH and I decided to share this, and we just got an extra side of bacon for him. It was plenty of food and it was very, very good! We did this again on our last day there. This breakfast got a rating of 'the VERY good' Oh and by the way, there is a man that works there with only one arm, he was so nice, he waited on me the three mornings I was there, and I just wanted to say how wonderful it was to have such nice service with a smile. Now the people at the end where you actually pick up your food, well let's just say 'no personality what so ever! :rolleyes:

After the day in the park, we head back to our room, there was some lightening and the skies were darkening so the boats weren't running (didn't know this until we got there) so we walked to our room, after a long hot day in Universal we were so tired, but of course I can understand why the boats weren't running, and I never did see where the shuttle was, so we walked, probably by the time we actually got into our room it was about a 15 minute walk. Not a bad in the morning, but those 15 minutes seems forever when you are already hot and tired from being in the parks all day.

We decided to eat at Jake's that night and got down there around 6:30, Jakes was full and asked us if we wanted to sit at The Islands dining room and we could still order from there menu. We said okay, but when our server came around, he said 'you can order from Jake's but it will take longer and our food is better! So we look at both menu's and did decide to just order from The Islands', DH got the same chicken dish he got the first day we were there on Sunday. Sister got the sesame chicken, I got the beef and pepper stir fry and DS got the chili, it was vegetarian, but he was okay with that because we eat a lot of beans and he likes them. All the food was good, sister's sesame chicken was the best, it voted 'the Great', the rest of the food was 'the good'. The server wasn't very good though, the kids sat on one side of the table and we sat across from them--sister said 'on my bill it's just me and the two girls, and I said and it's me and DH and son. When he came with the bill, he added up all the kids on one bill and all the adults on another one! And it took forever for him to fixed it and he still got a couple things wrong, we just settled it between us though. Also, we wanted to order dessert, one dessert was called chocolate lava cake with tropical berries, niece wanted her cake without the tropical berries, and our server said 'oh it kind of is incorporated into the cake and you really can't not include them. So sister says okay, that's fine she figured that my niece could just pick around them. So four of us order this because it sounded yummy! But when we got it, it was a chocolate lava cake with about one Tablespoon of sauce with 2 (count them TWO) blueberries on the side! Now, first of all the server was totally wrong, he could have left them off, but the worst thing is that blueberries are NOT tropical! We grow them here in WV! And just two berries???? It was just very wierd. Still it was pretty good, this time around we gave the restaurant the rating of 'the good', but the service was definitely 'The bad'!

I'll post our last day soon, and with a review of Mytho's.

Enjoying your report, Love Bula Grille food and eating at the pool. never tried Pastamore for breakfast, but will give it a go next week sounds good. The Islands is probably one of our favs

wow a unique day to say the least. My day would not have went forward until i got some sort of apologie from the ticket scanning person. We would have went supervisor hunting real quick. Thats a lot of po'd people by the end of the day. Possibly a lot of non returning customers. That person is hurting the bottom line. I hate people who are in a customer service position and have no idea how to perfom it.

looking forward to the rest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter