• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

I've been keeping up with the PTR, but haven't said hello in a while. So, "Hey". :lmao: I hope you have a great trip and that you feel 100% better by the time you leave. It sounds like you have a fun and bust couple of days planned before you leave. I love the pre-trip hair appt.:) Have lots of fun and I'll be looking forward to the TR and maybe some live reports!

Hey Blue

How does the new do look?:cutie:

How are you feeling?:goodvibes

I have heard rave reviews of those netipots as well but could not get my DS16 to try one. He thought I was making up the directions as i read it outloud. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I had to hand it over to him before he would believe me. I hear it sounds worse than it is but have not tried it either.

Hope you are feeling better! Might want to get a prescription in case it is worse with the weather change in Florida...

It does looks sort of scary. :lmao:

I feel much better today! MUCH MUCH better actually. I will be sure to bring the Claritin with me. I think I was just having a little allergy problem and needed to get that in check. :thumbsup2

Glad you are starting to feel better

I was considering going and get one of those cleaner outer things, that Beana posted

Then, when I read, like you did, I could not do that either.....:rolleyes:

My sinuses were killing me last night and this morning

But now they feel great....Pollen counts must have been super high this moring:scared1:

3 More days!!!!:dance3:
I think the pollen count must be really high the past week over here. It all started during 2 days of rain. I feel so much better today. I'm thinking that everything will be ok. Keeping my fingers crossed, though! :rolleyes1

Glad you're feeling better.

Have fun at your hair appointment tomorrow. I love pre-trip primping!
Thanks! You know what?? I got the day wrong. :sad2: My appointment is tomorrow not today.

Hi Blue Have a great trip !! I am sooooo jealous!!
Thanks Rosie!

Don't worry, yours will be here before you know it.:hug:

I love this picture!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmm....pork roast........

Flat Jordan and a festival.....:thumbsup2

Hope you had a good dinner....
I love that picture too. It is actually set as my background right now. :lovestruc
The roast was GOOOD!!!!;)
FJ should have a pretty good time tomorrow at the festival. :thumbsup2

I forgot what day are you leaving? What festival are you talking about? Are you feeling better? Man, I am full of questions tonight. Sorry. I wonder what Winkers is doing right now. I am glad you are going to get to meet her. I would love to meet her. I am glad I met Jordan. Maybe you and I can meet one day because we live in the same state. I forgot if you mentioned what part of Louisiana you are from or not. I live between Lafayette and New Iberia. Maybe we can talk Jordan and Winkers into coming to Louisiana to visit us one day:thumbsup2
We are leaving on Friday. I am feeling so much better today, thank you. :hug:
Yeah, I wonder what winkers is doing right now too!! I'm sure she is having F-U-N!!:yay:
You know, I'm going to send you a PM. We do not live all that far apart. :thumbsup2
It would be AWESOME if we could have a La DIS meet. How fun!

Just finished reading your ptr. Thanks for posting the links it makes it easier to catch up. Looking forward to your tr as well.

Only 2 more days!!!!!!:cool1: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

Have a great time at you hair appointment.
:welcome:
Glad you are joining in. I'm so excited....2 days!!!

oh like u need an excuse. :rotfl2:

so close, I will be down tonight so I can go in the suitcase and then I am all packed up.
Cannot wait to hear all about it.
:rotfl2:
I wish I could take you with me! :yay: Oh how cool it would be if I could pack all my DIS friends in my suitcase and bring you along. :lmao:

SOOOOO close! I love Morocco, it's so pretty! What did you get done with your hair?
I really liked walking through Morocco too.
I thought my hair appt was today but it's tomorrow. :rolleyes: I'm just going for a trim and get these roots done!!:eek:

In case I don't get back here in time, HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!:banana:
Thanks! I will try my very best. :dance3:

I've been keeping up with the PTR, but haven't said hello in a while. So, "Hey". :lmao: I hope you have a great trip and that you feel 100% better by the time you leave. It sounds like you have a fun and bust couple of days planned before you leave. I love the pre-trip hair appt.:) Have lots of fun and I'll be looking forward to the TR and maybe some live reports!

Hey there! :wave:
Glad you decided to post again. I am feeling much better today. I'm thinking this should be a good trip. Thanks for the well wishes. Stay tuned for updates. :)

Have a great trip!!!! :wizard: :yay: :cheer2:

I'm back from my two month absence and have alot of PRTs and TR to catch up on, not to mention my own:rolleyes1 !! I will start with yours--------> to page one!!:surfweb:

Hey Blue

How does the new do look?:cutie:

How are you feeling?:goodvibes
I fell much better today, thank you!:hug:
My hair appt is tomorrow. I thought it was today until this morning when I looked at the calendar. :lmao:

Have a great trip!!!! :wizard: :yay: :cheer2:

I'm back from my two month absence and have alot of PRTs and TR to catch up on, not to mention my own:rolleyes1 !! I will start with yours--------> to page one!!:surfweb:

YAY!!!! So glad you are back! Can't wait to read all about your trip. Are you doing a TR??

Have a great time!! keep us all in mind when you take photos! :thumbsup2

Thank you. :hug:
I sure will!!!:grouphug:

YOUR PTR

Okay it only took me two hours!! but I caught up on your PTR and your new TR!!

First of all I'm so sorry you were sick, and got rained on alot, and were surrounded by morons:lmao: , BUT so glad to hear you were able to suffer through and are still positive about the whole trip!!:thumbsup2

Your PTR was a roller coaster!! So cool that you got to meet some fellow disers and had a romantic Anniversary and special PPP Birthday!!! Not so cool that you didnt get to enjoy some of the rides (space mountain) because of being sick. So exciting to spend some time with crazy chipmunks!!!! Not so exciting to get rained on while trying to eat in Mexico.

Over all It was a great PTR!! Thanks for all the links at the end of the posts, and ALLLLLLLL of the pictures and the video were hilarious!!:worship:

YOUR TR
Let me just say how :rolleyes2 JEALOUS:rolleyes2 I am that your going again so soon!!! But you totally deserve it!! The planning seems to be going well with such short time to prepare. Good luck getting more done in DHS this time!! And everything else too!!!! I'll try to keep up this time!!

The link for my Trip Report is in my Signature, I am going right now to update the links and such!!

Sorry Beana, I just read what you have to do with the rinse and there is NO WAY I can use it. :scared1: I have a serious gag reflex (sorry, TMI) and I can not see me using this every day or every other day. :sad2:

Heh, no problem. I was freaking out about it too (I have a pretty bad gag reflex too, sometimes the toothbrush messes me up (Okay, we're even on the TMI!):rotfl: ) Glad you're feeling better!

YOUR PTR

Okay it only took me two hours!! but I caught up on your PTR and your new TR!!

First of all I'm so sorry you were sick, and got rained on alot, and were surrounded by morons:lmao: , BUT so glad to hear you were able to suffer through and are still positive about the whole trip!!:thumbsup2

Your PTR was a roller coaster!! So cool that you got to meet some fellow disers and had a romantic Anniversary and special PPP Birthday!!! Not so cool that you didnt get to enjoy some of the rides (space mountain) because of being sick. So exciting to spend some time with crazy chipmunks!!!! Not so exciting to get rained on while trying to eat in Mexico.

Over all It was a great PTR!! Thanks for all the links at the end of the posts, and ALLLLLLLL of the pictures and the video were hilarious!!:worship:

YOUR TR
Let me just say how :rolleyes2 JEALOUS:rolleyes2 I am that your going again so soon!!! But you totally deserve it!! The planning seems to be going well with such short time to prepare. Good luck getting more done in DHS this time!! And everything else too!!!! I'll try to keep up this time!!

The link for my Trip Report is in my Signature, I am going right now to update the links and such!!

It is so great to see you back on the DIS!! :yay: Glad you got all caught up. I'm on my way over to read yours.....I can't wait!!:goodvibes
I'm going to try my best to have a nice laid back sort of trip this time with no sickness!:thumbsup2

Heh, no problem. I was freaking out about it too (I have a pretty bad gag reflex too, sometimes the toothbrush messes me up (Okay, we're even on the TMI!):rotfl: ) Glad you're feeling better!
:rotfl2: Toothbrush doesn't bother me, thank goodness.

hey!!!!! what's up?

Just a whole lot of throwing things everywhere and wondering if it is all where it is supposed to be. :confused3 :lmao: I think we are finally ready. Tomorrow is the hair appt and then we are going to the festival! FJ is coming along too. :woohoo:

I can't believe you're leaving soon..!!!!!!!!!!

Only 3 months or less than 3 months since the last one.

How are you feeling?

I can't believe you're leaving soon..!!!!!!!!!!

Only 3 months or less than 3 months since the last one.

How are you feeling?

I am feeling great!! Thank you. :goodvibes
DH even mowed the lawn today and I took a Claritin "just in case" but had no problems. WOO-HOOO!!!

This trip really is a dream come true. I would have never imagined that we would do 2 in one year. I feel very lucky right now. :cloud9:

I fell much better today, thank you!:hug:
My hair appt is tomorrow. I thought it was today until this morning when I looked at the calendar. :lmao:

You silly girl:rotfl:

So, how excited is your DS?

Was he able to go to sleep tnite?

ya leave Fri right?

DH even mowed the lawn today and I took a Claritin "just in case" but had no problems. WOO-HOOO!!!

This trip really is a dream come true. I would have never imagined that we would do 2 in one year. I feel very lucky right now. :cloud9:

Glad to hear that you feel good.....

None of this "too excited to sleep" business. Get plenty of rest.....this is Poppa Jordan talking....

Oh WOW....you are leaving VERY SOON!!! :yay:

I'm late as usual joining in :rolleyes:

Glad you are feeling well and I know what you mean about going twice in a year.....I'll be going back in Sept and CAN'T WAIT!!!

I hope you have a wonderful trip and you have a precious little boy :goodvibes

Can't wait to read your TR :banana:

TOOOOMorrow, Tomorrow, I Love Ya, Tomorrow...
You're only a DAAAAAAAAAAAAyYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Have a FABULOUS time!! I sure hope you bust out this trip report as fast as your last one. That was amazing!!

Glad you're feeling better. HAVE FUN!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter