The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

Noooo...I feel bad for you...

Go to the DR anyways...get those antibiotics.........
If it's not better tomorrow I will go Wednesday. I'm hoping it's an allergy thing and that it clears up today. I'm starting to feel better now. It has taken all day to start feeling like me again. The test is how I feel when I wake up tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Oh no!!!! Get to the dr!!!! Get some pain pills while you're there too.......you never know!
:rotfl2: I hope YOU have your pain pills too!! Geesh, what's with us??? Can't we go on a trip without something happening?? :eek:

I know what ya mean

I did not get allergies until I was pregnant with my son

The pollen count right now is so high.

My allergies and asthma(another thing DS gave me) are in full swing right now

It is awful. I am not sure about where ya are at, but here it has gotten cold again and has been raining

Raining is the worst for my allergies....

Go get that shot:thumbsup2
EXACTLY!!! When it rains is the worst! I always thought it would be a sunny day with the wind blowing pollen around. But I feel great on those days. It's always when it rains. :confused3 Not sure what that's all about.

Bluetry Zyrtec This has worked very well for Steph who has bad allergies and asthma, also Judy took it when she was all stuffed up and was amazed how well it worked !!For Steph it is definately the best thing for her allergies !!

Last time the Dr gave me someting comparable to Zyrtec but in prescription strength. I took it then, but I don't take it on a regular basis because it knocks me out! I can't hold my eyes open at all on that stuff.

Try and rest and drink some orange juice. Maybe the vitamin c will help. I think Jordan is right you should go to the doctor. Go before its too late and you wish you did. I will keep you in my prayers. :hug:

Try and rest and drink some orange juice. Maybe the vitamin c will help. I think Jordan is right you should go to the doctor. Go before its too late and you wish you did. I will keep you in my prayers. :hug:

Thank you.:hug: I bought some chewable vitamin C today so I took some of that along with some Claritin. I really am feeling much better right now than I was earlier. I'm thinking it's an allergy thing. It rained the past 2 days and I felt it building up but didn't take anything. My own fault!! I'm not used to dealing with allergies. :confused3 The real test is how I wake up in the morning. :goodvibes

Did you just add that to your signature? The chaning pics?

I love it:thumbsup2

Well folks, I have been holding off saying anything because I don't want to jinx it but now I'm hoping if I acknowledge it, it will GO AWAY!!!!
I'm hoping this will just come with time after everything "drains" or "drys up". (sorry, TMI)

I swear by it (go with the regular kit...not the NetiPot)...You can get it at CVS, or Walgreens. I do it almost every day, and it just draws everything out, (Including allergens)....DO IT!

Awww sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.

Have you tried Zyrtec? It's better than Claritin.

Did you just add that to your signature? The chaning pics?

I love it:thumbsup2
Thanks:flower3: I saw some others with cute blinkie siggie's so I decided to make myself one too. :thumbsup2

I swear by it (go with the regular kit...not the NetiPot)...You can get it at CVS, or Walgreens. I do it almost every day, and it just draws everything out, (Including allergens)....DO IT!

I've never heard of this before. I may give this a try. So you do this rather than take something like Claritin??

Thanks:flower3: I saw some others with cute blinkie siggie's so I decided to make myself one too. :thumbsup2

I've never heard of this before. I may give this a try. So you do this rather than take something like Claritin??

Knock on wood...I haven't used Claritin or Allegra D in a year...

hey u only have a few days, get better quick.

Awww sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.

Have you tried Zyrtec? It's better than Claritin.

Thank you.:flower3:
I've tried a prescription version of Zyrtec and it knocks me out. I wouldn't be able to take that in the mornings before we hit the parks. I'd sleep the entire trip!! :sad2:

Oh man!! That stinks about the allergies!! :( I sure hope they get better in time for you :hug: I know pollen has been terrible around here. Stuff like that doesn't normally bother me, but the other day we were out and you could see stuff blowing everywhere and my eyes bothered me some.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you girl!

I hate allergies, mine haven't started yet but they will soon since each time I go outside my car is covered in green dust! GET BETTER SOON!!!

hey u only have a few days, get better quick.
I know!!! I'm freaking out! :banana: I feel better today, no pressure in the head but my nose, throat, and ears are itching like crazy! So, I was right....allergies!!! :rolleyes:

I'm glad you're feeling better....
Thank you:hug:

Oh, and you can use bottled water...don't stress about finding a bottle of distilled water....but do follow the directions!

:):thumbsup2
Thanks for telling me about this. I am going to get some today. Hopefully my Walgreen's has it. I woke this morning and my head is not clogged but I'm itchy so if I don't do something about it, I WILL get clogged again.

Oh man!! That stinks about the allergies!! :( I sure hope they get better in time for you :hug: I know pollen has been terrible around here. Stuff like that doesn't normally bother me, but the other day we were out and you could see stuff blowing everywhere and my eyes bothered me some.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you girl!
I've seen it around here too. The weird things is that it doesn't bother me until it rains.:confused3 It seems like that would help but I guess not. It's not raining today and the forecast shows sunny all week. I'm hoping the itchy's clear up.

I hate allergies, mine haven't started yet but they will soon since each time I go outside my car is covered in green dust! GET BETTER SOON!!!
Oh yes, my SUV is a yellow/green rather than beige right now. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter