• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

Catching up with your Buzz installment, what a horrid CM Frank was but how cool that you won lanyards and pins, they're different to last years :)

How brave DS was on Splash and OMG you nearly flew out of BTMRR :eek: That must have been so scary, I always wonder about those bar straps when one of the riders is an adult and one a kid as they just don't hold them in properly but never thought about being on your own!

Gorgeous Epcot photos :goodvibes

WOO HOO for another trip:cool1: :cool1:

I totally understand about not doing Pre Trip this time. As long as we get the Trip report afterwards, that will be great... I can not wait to try a cruise:thumbsup2

Anyway, back to your update... IT was great, of course!!

Funny about the pictures in Poohs Ride, they look Pyschadellic (sp?)

WTG DS for getting on Splash. :yay:

That was funny about the girl behind you screaming because she thought you were going to fall of:laughing:

Oh, and I love your splash photo...your Dh looks so relaxed compared to rest of the boat:rotfl:

I love that you put FJ on the wall of celebrities :lmao:

That grey goose slushie looks so good....Is that what it is called or does everyone just add the slushie part on to it as it looks like a slushie? I want to make sure I get the right thing when I go...thanks

Great Update Blue ! How did you like PH! ?It gets bad reviews all the time and yet we have been very happy with it! DD loves the decor and just googles at everything! We found the rib eye steaks to be great and so was dessrt. I had keylime pie that was a perfect ending to a very good meal. At that time appies wer included on basic ddp! I also highly recommend the LA Lasagna , it is enough for 2 !!

:thumbsup2 For DS for being so brave on Splash Mountain. Next time you go on BTMRR ask for the back, it's lots better.

Planet Hollywood looks fun.

I'm so glad you and FJ got your Grey Goose Slushie!

The back?? I might get slung out for sure! :rotfl2:
PH was nice. I could have walked around looking at everything but I didn't want to disturb others.
Grey Goose slush....GOOD!!::yes::

Catching up with your Buzz installment, what a horrid CM Frank was but how cool that you won lanyards and pins, they're different to last years
How brave DS was on Splash and OMG you nearly flew out of BTMRR That must have been so scary, I always wonder about those bar straps when one of the riders is an adult and one a kid as they just don't hold them in properly but never thought about being on your own!

Gorgeous Epcot photos :goodvibes
It was such a nice surprise to win the lanyard/pin set. :goodvibes
I'm always paranoid about the bar in some rides with kids too! When DS rode Goofy's Barnstormer I had a death grip on him!! :lmao:

WOO HOO for another trip:cool1:

I totally understand about not doing Pre Trip this time. As long as we get the Trip report afterwards, that will be great... I can not wait to try a cruise

Anyway, back to your update... IT was great, of course!!

Funny about the pictures in Poohs Ride, they look Pyschadellic (sp?)

WTG DS for getting on Splash.

That was funny about the girl behind you screaming because she thought you were going to fall of
Oh, and I love your splash photo...your Dh looks so relaxed compared to rest of the boat:rotfl:

I love that you put FJ on the wall of celebrities :lmao:

That grey goose slushie looks so good....Is that what it is called or does everyone just add the slushie part on to it as it looks like a slushie? I want to make sure I get the right thing when I go...thanks
I will definitely do a TR!::yes::
I was so proud of DS!
I laughed at her for screaming for me. Too funny.:rotfl:
I know...in the picture dh looks like "yeah, whatever" :rotfl2:
I'm pretty sure it's just called a Grey Goose Citron Slush. I was sort of paranoid about saying the wrong name too. :rotfl2: It's listed on the menu sign, so if you look there you're all good!:thumbsup2

Yay! A disney cruise!

That's great that your ds liked splash!
:banana: I've never seen the ocean. I'm SO EXCITED about finally putting my toes in the ocean. ::yes:: Think you with England. That's how I feel about finally getting to swim in the ocean. :thumbsup2 A MUST DO!!

Great Update Blue ! How did you like PH! ?It gets bad reviews all the time and yet we have been very happy with it! DD loves the decor and just googles at everything! We found the rib eye steaks to be great and so was dessrt. I had keylime pie that was a perfect ending to a very good meal. At that time appies wer included on basic ddp! I also highly recommend the LA Lasagna , it is enough for 2 !!

Thanks! :flower3:
We thought PH was good. It's not super fancy or anything. Mostly burgers & fries but they do have other stuff. The atmosphere was really neat. Oh, and don't forget to bring your PH voucher that you get when you book a Magic your way package. There is one in there for a "free gift" at PH. We got a planet hollywood key chain. Back in 1997 we got a pin.

Great update.....and Yaaaayyyy! for the land/sea trip!
Thank you :goodvibes
I'm so excited about the cruise!! :beach:

Caught up:goodvibes Great news on the land and sea vacation!:thumbsup2

WTG to DS for riding Splash Mountain:cool1:

Thanks, we are super excited!! :beach: <---I love this little guy. Can you tell?
I was so proud of DS! :hug:

You should join the 2009 discussion thread. Congrats on the upcomming cruise!!! I can't get Kevin on a boat.:confused3

Hi Blue, Yes I got my free keychain from PH and used my $15 certificate for lunch my last day. That is when I had the LA Lasagna !! Beinf from Europe I have dipped my toes in the ocean many times. I was so impressed with the fresh water lakes that didn't have all the salt !!:rotfl2:

That's so cool that you guys got YOMD lanyards! Makes dealing with the turd easier, huh?! I'm kinda all set with Chef Mickey's now too, it was cool the first few times but...been there, done that. WTG ds for Splash! Cooper still says it's his favorite ride!

Did someone say Grey Goose martini??? Love your pics of Epcot as usual.

Congrats on booking your Land/Sea vacation! I just woke up (WAY too early) becuase I had a dream that we were getting off the boat and I didn't see ONE character the whole time. I was p.o.'d and tried to make my way back on the boat and the cm's werent' so nice the second time around :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

You should join the 2009 discussion thread. Congrats on the upcomming cruise!!! I can't get Kevin on a boat.:confused3
Just did! Thanks!:thumbsup2

Hi Blue, Yes I got my free keychain from PH and used my $15 certificate for lunch my last day. That is when I had the LA Lasagna !! Beinf from Europe I have dipped my toes in the ocean many times. I was so impressed with the fresh water lakes that didn't have all the salt !!:rotfl2:
:rotfl: Just goes to show that the things we don't think much of because we do them or see them all the time, may be something that someone somewhere else has been longing to do all their lives! ;)

That's so cool that you guys got YOMD lanyards! Makes dealing with the turd easier, huh?! I'm kinda all set with Chef Mickey's now too, it was cool the first few times but...been there, done that. WTG ds for Splash! Cooper still says it's his favorite ride!

Did someone say Grey Goose martini??? Love your pics of Epcot as usual.

Congrats on booking your Land/Sea vacation! I just woke up (WAY too early) becuase I had a dream that we were getting off the boat and I didn't see ONE character the whole time. I was p.o.'d and tried to make my way back on the boat and the cm's werent' so nice the second time around :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Lanyards were cool and a nice surprise!
DS is now saying he wants to ride splash again. At first he said no but we'll see when we get back there next summer. :thumbsup2

Grey Goose.....SO GOOD. Especially because it was a super hot day.
Thanks about the land/sea vacay. :rotfl2: Too funny about your dream!!
I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT SUMMER!! :banana:

Just finished catching up on your tr. I am loving all the pictures you include. Flat Jordan sure is enjoying himself isn't he?!?!;) Congrats on your movie roll. I can't wait until you can "talk" about it. Looking forward to more.

You live in Louisiana, and you've never seen the ocean?:faint:
I love going to the beach.....of course here in washington it's not sunny and warm but it is gorgeous.
You will love the ocean.......there's just something about looking our over all that water.....the sand..........the sound of the waves..............Ok, now I want to go too!

Night Blue!!
Good Afternoon, Rosie!

Just finished catching up on your tr. I am loving all the pictures you include. Flat Jordan sure is enjoying himself isn't he?!?!;) Congrats on your movie roll. I can't wait until you can "talk" about it. Looking forward to more.
Thanks! Glad you are here reading along. It was fun to tour with FJ. :thumbsup2
I just finished shooting my scenes today. Tomorrow we wrap and tomorrow night is the wrap party. :banana:

You live in Louisiana, and you've never seen the ocean?:faint:
I love going to the beach.....of course here in washington it's not sunny and warm but it is gorgeous.
You will love the ocean.......there's just something about looking our over all that water.....the sand..........the sound of the waves..............Ok, now I want to go too!
No. I've seen the Gulf of Mexico. And in Louisiana the Gulf looks nowhere near what the ocean supposedly looks like. You can NOT see through the water here. Most of the time we can't even swim in the water because it's just so nasty. When I was a kid we spent every summer in a cabin on the beaches here. I miss waking up to the sounds of seagull's and waves rolling in. I love the smell of the salt air. I just don't miss seeing the nasty brown water and the dirty beaches. For the first time I will see white sand instead of brown, and clear water instead of "chocolate milk". :thumbsup2

Great updates! We just got back from Disney, and we too watched Illuminations from behind a tree! We could see the ball just fine, but the fireworks all exploded directly above a clump of leaves. Yay for the cruise!!!

BLLLLUUUUUEEEEE! I'm back! Sorry I've been MIA for a while, but I'm here. I had so many thoughts while I read through your last few installments, but I'll try to wrap them up here:

Yay for you getting cast in a movie! Please let us know how we can get the DVD! I'd love to support a fellow actress!

Yay for your little one riding SM! Boo for the bragging boy behind you... but YAY for the turn of events!

Boo for Frank... Yay for dream squad:cool1:

Yay for naps! Yay for Illuminations! Boo for trees blocking the globe!

Yay for bunnies (even if they have evil red eyes)

Yay for great pictures and Flat Jordan fun!

Ready for more!

Ok, so first I started with Jordan, then Winkers, then Punkin, now your TR. They're all so funny! I love your sense of humor and you take some awesome photos! I just passed through the tunnel in Mobile on Sunday on my way home from vacation so, sometimes I feel like it's a small world :) Yeah, there's no need to take MS photos, they're all pine trees and cigarette butts!
Anywho, your DS is so cute and your family is so photogenic! I can't wait to read more and see how the rest of your trip went! Keep it coming! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter